Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- M@tze - 2011-11-25

toineb Wrote:I think Marcos gives better and faster user support for a free product than a lot of companies do for products costing hundreds...

That is true. I'm working for a big company as a software developer and most of time we have to wait several days if we encounter problems with third party tools (from other big companys) and need support. And we pay several thousand dollar every year for support subscriptions ... Confused

MarcosQui Wrote:I decided take a break on this project. I appreciate the words of support, but I think 'this' was the last straw that missing in a glass that was already full.

Full agree, family and work comes first - nothing is more important!

I would like to thank you too for the excellent work you did. Sometimes the people forget that this is only a hobby, not a job you are paid for.

*bow*

- Naglehuff - 2011-11-25

Is there a way to show Genre instead in the Shelf View when using Fanart Mode? Replacing Classification with Genre would be great!

- Kokonutcreme - 2011-11-25

Many thanks for your work on MQ2 and MQ3 Marcos.

While it appears that the majority of noise you hear from customers is negative, the truth is that most users of your skin are more than happy with it and don't ask for many changes as they don't feel they have to tinker or customise it.

As my wife often tells me when I try to change something on XBMC, "I don't know why you bother all I need is to see what I want to watch and then press play" and MQ3 more than satisfies that requirement.

Wish you well in dealing with your personal life.

- Brainfrz - 2011-11-25

I hate to see you go, but i fully support your decision.

All i can say now is: thanks for the great skins you've made. And i hope you'll return soon Smile

- tzortst - 2011-11-25

Is there an option to change the Order or files?

I have my TV ordered by Asec, then randomly it changes to Desc, and I can't work out why, I can't find the option anywhere to change it back

- stensgaard - 2011-11-25

tzortst Wrote:Is there an option to change the Order or files?

I have my TV ordered by Asec, then randomly it changes to Desc, and I can't work out why, I can't find the option anywhere to change it back

Press "left" until the menu appears, then at the top of that menu there is an option called "sort by", and a single press on "right" will highlight the little arrow, and this will allow you to switch between ascending and descending! Smile

hope this helps!

- tzortst - 2011-11-25

stensgaard Wrote:Press "left" until the menu appears, then at the top of that menu there is an option called "sort by", and a single press on "right" will highlight the little arrow, and this will allow you to switch between ascending and descending! Smile

hope this helps!

internet high five Big Grin

Cheers Mate

- deh2k7 - 2011-11-25

MarcosQui Wrote:RavenNL, do you realize how many hours a day I work on the skin to offer it for free?
Do you realize how bad it is to hear complaints of all .. their skin is very blue, his skin is very white, her skin is too dark.

Donator no only who gives not only money but also giving solutions, translation, correction files and everything, it is important and makes the skin continue, if not for this I would have tried something else to do, after all I have to work, I have to eat, pay bills, maintain the site, keep running the computers where the skin is made .. Finally, nothing falls from the sky.

So I could be doing many other things, but no, I am here writing the MQ 4, and will take months to finish everything so that you can use when ready.
Think about it.

Marcos - Just want to say thank you for your hard work on this fantastic skin. It is hands down one of the best around and is my personal favorite. I think that a lot of people take time to criticize or ask for more, but often forget to praise and say thank you. I just want to say thank you for your contributions!

- pingomister - 2011-11-25

Hello Marcus, is it possible to show video thumbails/fanart in Rom Collection Browser views? The addon supposedly supports it but I never got it working.

- DrMoonMan - 2011-11-25

Hey, I know this must be a basic question, I have all weather working no problem, but don't have the small icon on the home screen like in the screenshots. Can anyone help me out or point me in the right direction. Much appreciated.

- Agin - 2011-11-25

Naglehuff Wrote:Is there a way to show Genre instead in the Shelf View when using Fanart Mode? Replacing Classification with Genre would be great!

Make a backup of your Views.xml file located somewhere like
~/.xbmc/addons/skin.aeonmq.3/720p/
Replace with my modified file
Screenshot Smile
Classification icons at the bottom left as also requested.

Anyone... MPAA «Not Rated»/«NR» doesn't seem to be included in Aeon MQ 3 ? :confused2:

- jasonwc - 2011-11-26

I love the skin. The customization options are amazing. I just have a few questions that I can't seem to find an answer to:

1) Is it possible to change the font size used for the home page plot description for the Latest Episodes/Latest Movies popups? I would like to make the font larger. I have a difficult time reading the text from my couch.

2) Is it possible to change the keyboard layout for the on-screen keyboard? The letters are currently in alphabetical order but I think I find that I type a lot faster with a QWERTY keyboard layout.

- malte - 2011-11-26

pingomister Wrote:Hello Marcus, is it possible to show video thumbails/fanart in Rom Collection Browser views? The addon supposedly supports it but I never got it working.
Latest stable and test versions of RCB (0.9.3/0.9.4) and latest version of AeonMQ3 will play video files if you configure it correctly. If it does not work for you it will be more an RCB problem than AeonMQ3. So you should come to the RCB thread and ask again (best is together with a log file).

Latest version of RCB in SVN changed the way video works and this needs the skin to be updated, too. So if you got RCB from SVN it will not work yet.

- cupra - 2011-11-26

MarcosQui - im wonder, any news to support hebrew ?

- pyrodex - 2011-11-26

I don't know if this is an Aeon issue or an Eden issue but lately I've noticed that when the HTPC is used (always keep mine on) the dimmed screensaver never stops. I have to literally close XBMC and restart it to resolve the issue. Even playing a video in that mode causes it to be dim... thoughts?