Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

MusicVisualisation.xml - Tommy2012 - 2011-08-18

Hi everyone. Hope someone can assist me on this. Installed Aeon MQ3 last week and struggling to get Aeon MQ3 Artist Slideshow to work. Does someone have a modified MusicVisualisation.xml for Aeon MQ3?

Anyone that could help...would be much appreciated. Great Skin Marcos!!! Big Grin

- och29 - 2011-08-18

Ajedi Wrote:Hey Marcos great work!

What i am wondering, im running on Windows 7 x64. Does the XBMC 11 (eden) work on this windows? since im reading that its for windows32. I dont know if thats the same or not.

Can anyone tell me this?

thanx

Runs fine

- butchabay - 2011-08-18

First of all, Marcos your job on this skin is revolutionary ! Your status should change definitively from "Fan" to " Skilled Skinner " ... hadn't time to explore through all the settings and configurations, but what i've seen so far is incredible ! I take my hat off to you! Absolutely fantastic work !
Cheers mate ...

- s1lang - 2011-08-18

Perfection Smile

Thank you

- Kosmosnautti - 2011-08-18

First of all, thank you Marcos for this wonderful skin! It's the best I've found thus far with PVR support.

However, there are these small bugs when browsing movies using the "low list" layout.

While not using the zoom function, the list looks like this:

As you can see, under the movie title on the list it first shows the duration of the movie in minutes, but on the list it looks just like a random number since there's no words describing what does the number mean.

After that it shows "Directory contains:" and after that the movie genres, I think this should be just "Genres:" instead of that? Also on the info panel of the movie, it says "Unavailable:" where it clearly should say "Director:".

When using the zoom function on the list it gets a little bit better:

The duration on the list is still kinda weird, at least the colon in the end shouldn't be there. And still the "Unavailable:" on the info panel where it should say "Director:".

Afterall I'm very happy with the skin, just wanted to point out the bugs I found as the low list layout is my favourite. :p

- Wanilton - 2011-08-18

DyStiC, for now it´s no possible include submenu in movies, music, videos

- DyStiC - 2011-08-18

Wanilton Wrote:DyStiC, for now it´s no possible include submenu in movies, music, videos
Ah thanx for your response, then it's working as expected and i don't have to look further.

Cinema Experience - im85288 - 2011-08-18

Does anyone know how to get this plugin working? In Aeon MQ 2 it was a permanent menu item, however in this version I do not see it..even though it states support for it in the release notes.

I tried to add the program as a custom entry in the "Add On 1" item but it does not launch when clicking it.

Any ideas?

- wouterdt - 2011-08-18

im85288 Wrote:Does anyone know how to get this plugin working? In Aeon MQ 2 it was a permanent menu item, however in this version I do not see it..even though it states support for it in the release notes.

I tried to add the program as a custom entry in the "Add On 1" item but it does not launch when clicking it.

Any ideas?

Did you check the log for errors?

- DyStiC - 2011-08-18

im85288 Wrote:Does anyone know how to get this plugin working? In Aeon MQ 2 it was a permanent menu item, however in this version I do not see it..even though it states support for it in the release notes.

Any ideas?
Have you also tried starting it thru Movies > Select a movie and press Info and select CE there?
If seen the option there.

- MaxCore - 2011-08-18

Anyone have problem for download the skin on the repository mq3 ?

- im85288 - 2011-08-18

DyStiC Wrote:Have you also tried starting it thru Movies > Select a movie and press Info and select CE there?
If seen the option there.

Thanks for that tip it does work when selecting it that way

- im85288 - 2011-08-18

wouterdt Wrote:Did you check the log for errors?

I had not but have done now, I see various errors:

Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.cinema.experience/addon.py", line 552, in <module>
15:31:00 T:2954457088 ERROR: exit = start_script( "oldway" )
15:31:00 T:2954457088 ERROR: File "/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.cinema.experience/addon.py", line 401, in start_script
15:31:00 T:2954457088 ERROR: voxcommando()
15:31:00 T:2954457088 ERROR: File "Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.cinema.experience/addon.py", line 176, in voxcommando
15:31:00 T:2954457088 ERROR: movie_title = playlist[ 0 ].getdescription()

From what I can tell it says something about starting the script the "old way" maybe this is a problem.

Does nobody else use Cinema Experience from the Home Menu?

- wimpy - 2011-08-18

excellent! will be checking this out right now.

- venealis - 2011-08-18

Tommy2012 Wrote:Hi everyone. Hope someone can assist me on this. Installed Aeon MQ3 last week and struggling to get Aeon MQ3 Artist Slideshow to work. Does someone have a modified MusicVisualisation.xml for Aeon MQ3?

Anyone that could help...would be much appreciated. Great Skin Marcos!!! Big Grin

Having the same problem unable to get fanart in vis screen either