Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- m0v1em4n - 2011-12-05

sidewalksuper Wrote:This was done on request, because in the first versions pressing down two times resulted in that you could see that fanart fullscreen.

Then it changed to the version you know.

So people requested it back again to see the fanart when pressing down 2 times in the latest version.

must admit i like to be able to see the full fanart, But perhaps if Marcos come back to this project he could perhaps give the option an on/ off switch

- pingomister - 2011-12-05

Hello... Is it possible to create a "video addons" item on the main menu? I've only managed to mark individual addons as favorites, but not the "video addon" section.

Thanks

- NeXrom - 2011-12-05

Clearart.png and logo.png won't be shown on the screen. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

The Plugin "logo downloader" is also activated and the views are enabled but i've got still the problem Huh

That's what it should look like

- Livin - 2011-12-06

MQ... this thread is huge - maybe it is time to get a subforum for yourself (like Noid did)?

- mindweaver - 2011-12-06

Livin Wrote:MQ... this thread is huge - maybe it is time to get a subforum for yourself (like Noid did)?

MQ has taken a timeout. But I'm with you. Aeon MQ* should have it's own sub section. I hope he comes back soon!

- Livin - 2011-12-06

mindweaver Wrote:MQ has taken a timeout. But I'm with you. Aeon MQ* should have it's own sub section. I hope he comes back soon!

this thread is so huge I missed him posting that.

Yeah, I really like MQ3 and would like to see just a few small things to make the views more consistent and usable across the different sections (music, movies, files, etc)

- Fuunk - 2011-12-06

NeXrom Wrote:That's what it should look like

Neeeeeeeeeedddd ! ShockedShockedShocked

Did anybody manage to get CDArt working with MQ3? Last days some of us couldn't make them work together.

- Zxurian - 2011-12-07

Nautilus Wrote:Hi, I was also wondering this as my XBMC always opens into Add-ons menu. Seems that you are able to re-order menu items from the Includes.xml file. For example if you are using Eden, starting from the line:

9181: <include name="homemenu_edenmode">

Method is the same, just re-order the <item> blocks. For reason or another, my configuration always open to the third <item> block, I guess the two preceding blocks are then on the left side and then continuing from that (I only have 5 items in the menu)...

Awesome, that was the information I was looking for. Now I'm going to be a pain Big Grin . The area that you specified works awesome for reordering the fixed menu items, but I can't find where I'd change it to re-order for the things like vplaylist1, & favorite1, etc...

I found entries for "custom favourite 1" around line ~12475 in the same file, but i'm leary of moving an <item></item> from so far down in the file up ~3000 lines without breaking the skin.

is there another suggested method of inserting custom favourite 1 & vplaylist 1 in between the fixed menu items?

- moravec - 2011-12-07

I have another question about trailer playback for movies. If I press 2x arrow down & enter, the trailer for the "selected" movie will play. At the botton I can see its name - is there a way to disable this. I would like not see the trailers "file" name.

Thanks
Christian

- toineb - 2011-12-07

pingomister Wrote:Hello... Is it possible to create a "video addons" item on the main menu? I've only managed to mark individual addons as favorites, but not the "video addon" section.

Thanks

Hello Pingo

Go to Settings - Skin Settings - ShortCuts/Back Drops

The as below scroll along to Add Ons

You have to activate it

select which video add on you want on the main menu

Choose a background (if required) and your done

- toineb - 2011-12-07

NeXrom Wrote:Clearart.png and logo.png won't be shown on the screen. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

The Plugin "logo downloader" is also activated and the views are enabled but i've got still the problem Huh

It is hard to tell what the problem is from what you have posted. However, this is my set up

Folder Layout:

Menu Settings A

Menu Settings B

And my shows

Clear Art

Logo

- toineb - 2011-12-07

Fuunk Wrote:Neeeeeeeeeedddd ! ShockedShockedShocked

Did anybody manage to get CDArt working with MQ3? Last days some of us couldn't make them work together.

Hello Funnk

To get the clear art/logo for the tv shows, I did not use CDART, I used logo downloader

However, I think that you can now just use the artwork downloader but I have not as yet tried it

- Fuunk - 2011-12-07

Thank you for your answers. In fact I have one main problem : artist/album background won't show in my music library (problem with CDArt). On another side, I will use your screenshots to get the same layout in my TV Shows library.

- Noggin1980 - 2011-12-07

Ajedi Wrote:Hi Marcos.

Recently i made a bug issue about the artist backdrop when playing music is only showing 1 picture and not more.

I figured out where what the problem is.

We use the addon "cdart manager" to get cdart, cover art, clearlogo and also fanart. The addon creates a folder named "extrafanart".

You have build the skin so it gets the artist images from last.fm and also the backdrops. So if last.fm doesnt have a backdrop from an artist no backdrop is shown. if it does have backdrops its only showing us 1. So at the moment the folder "extrafanart" created by CDART-manager is not used at all.

My question is. Is it possible for you to make the skin so that it uses the images in the "extrafanart" folder for the backdrops and that it rotates the backdrops if you have multiple images in that folder.

This is how Aeon Nox is doing it.

I dont know anything about programming/coding. But I really hope its possible. This way we get the most out of of the skin.

Thanks.

Thank you for a great skin, I would also very much appricate the above so we can use the extrafanart folder assuming I'm not doing something wrong, once you have taken your well earned break of course.

Cheers Tim

- Rumik - 2011-12-07

Is there a way to get the Recent TV and Films widgets to only display unwatched items?