Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- Fuunk - 2011-12-13

Palalisimo Wrote:Are you sure? I have been playing around with this, and this is what I got:
...I made a video to show this... http://youtu.be/Cz8D5PjdNho

All right, I'll check whether it's the same on my setup, and tell you ASAP.

- toineb - 2011-12-13

ixian Wrote:Searched the thread but I still have what is (probably) a dumb question - how can I add a custom shortcut to an addon (MLB.TV in my case, using the MLBTV addon) to the home screen?

In the skin options, I've activated one of the favorites, however I have no way to select the addon - it tells me I need the "favourites" addon, which is not in any repository I have found. Am I missing something crucial?

Using latest MQ3 with Eden.

Don't select favourites. If you keep scrolling to the right, you will come upon Add-ons

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=954493&postcount=1870

toineb Wrote:Hello Pingo

Go to Settings - Skin Settings - ShortCuts/Back Drops

The as below scroll along to Add Ons

You have to activate it

select which video add on you want on the main menu

Choose a background (if required) and your done

- rev105 - 2011-12-13

Martijn Wrote:The weather Wunderground add-on will be automaticly installed with the latest nightlies.

Yes it is in there on the latest nightly but with a fresh install and MQ 3 you can't get weather to show up on the home screen without installing a weather add-on.

- logictester - 2011-12-13

everything in the skin works great, i only have one issue, the skin is in english, but i have a bunch of my kids movies named in hebrew, these files are in a list and not part of the library, and the hebrew names are not shown, any way to get the skin to show the hebrew names?
Thanks a lot for the help

Add-on shortcut on the home page - zombieagain - 2011-12-13

Hi, newbie here.

I have another question regarding add-ons. In the xbmc default skin i was able to add some add-on that were "static" on the bottom of the screen.

Do I also have this option for the Aeon MQ 3 skin in addition to adding the add-ons shortcuts in the horizontal scrolling menu?

Thanks!

- Abe420 - 2011-12-13

Thanks rev105!!

That favourites link worked perfect for what I needed.

Cheers,
abe

- fonzie - 2011-12-14

I've noticed that the aspect ratio seems to be slightly off on the fanart when it pops up in the extra info. it is very slight, but still noticeable to me.

- TheHazel3yes - 2011-12-14

This skin clearly is a great gift for our community - thanks Marcos!

I've got some feature requests though:

- Besides the integration into the add-ons menu Advanced Launcher isn't really well supported regarding view modes. With emulators you usually have different thumb sizes (poster, landscape, square). However if you change the view mode to fit the thumb of one emulator, it also applies to other emulators (and the parent folder). So the good integration of ALA seems kinda useless as for now.

- I was puzzled when I found out that I could add gazillions of custom menu entries, but I could define a custom submenu for Movies and TV Shows. This would be so useful, since I could put addons like Mediathek into a TV Shows submenu, just like Apple Trailers are a submenu of Movies already.

Am I alone with these two requests or do others miss some modifications too?

- toineb - 2011-12-14

Cough cough cough Wink

MarcosQui Wrote:AEON MQ 3 - 1.1.2 - NEW

HOW TO REPORT A BUG OR MAKE A REQUEST

Anyone who has a request or bug report use the button below - after click in new issue - and wait.

AEON MQ 3 - ISSUE

Updated - New rules:

High priority - Donators or Bug/Request involving several people.
- donators, please post your nickname and also an indication that you is donator in the description of the issue.
I can not remember all users, sorry.

Medium priority - Good ideas that could really bring new things into the skin.
Low priority - Bug/Request for a single person.
Very Low priority - Flood requests, sarcastic comment or messages that offend me or any other user.
- I will consider how flood when there is more than 10 different issues created by the same user.
- In case of insistence, the issue will be deleted permanently.

Oops, sorry - that I didn't read. I was mislead by the (easy) way you can "talk" to the other skinners. Smile

- MarcosQui - 2011-12-14

Hello everyone, I have a Christmas gift for all those who helped me during this year. Nod

Please read on my site, button 'Skin Diary' to know what it is.

Please disclose.

- toineb - 2011-12-14

TheHazel3yes Wrote:Oops, sorry - that I didn't read. I was mislead by the (easy) way you can "talk" to the other skinners. Smile

It is funny in away, this was introduced at the request of numerous posters following the release of mq3 as a way to report bugs and suggestions. It also helped to try and stop certain posters posting the same request over and over again.

Marcos is very easy to "talk" to here and does repond. He is also very helpful in this thread but at users request he provided a way to submit bugs and suggestions. This also provides away for reports to be tracked and avoid duplication.

Given that so many people called for this facility, only seems right to use it

Oh, I don't doubt that. Whatever works best. Smile

- isamu.dragon - 2011-12-14

I agree with MQs method. Use 1 thread for Q&A as well as FAQs for Users (this one), and another for Bugs & Feature Suggestions.

Keeps Annoyances from Reposting requests, Users creating threads for their own problems (personal anoyance), and Over bloating threads

- SkItZo - 2011-12-14

MQ4?!?!?! Shocked