Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- Dobyken - 2011-12-20

I installed the MQ 3 skin this morning and am very impressed with the quality and features. The only thing I see a problem with is finding unwatched New TV shows. In Confluence it shows the number of unwatched episodes to the right of the Show Name. I use that info to pick out newly downloaded episodes by looking for shows with 1-2 unwatched items. Although the recently added function, in theory, should give you that info it is useless when you have recently added a couple of seasons of a show or moved some files. I am using the Hide watched switch so I can't just look for shows without a checkmark.

Edit: Above refers to the Large View List. Although the unwatched count is listed in the detail box to the left it's easier to scan the entire page for unwatched items.

- GeezerJT - 2011-12-21

Quick question. I seem to have lost use of viewstyles i cant access the sidebar anymore at all to change view style. Works fine in other skins.

Any ideas?

- GeezerJT - 2011-12-21

sorry also if i try to use the iplayer app i canbrowse content but when i go to play the whole skin freezes and nothing happens.

This may not be skin dependant though

- sidewalksuper - 2011-12-21

MarcosQui Wrote:Preparing the ground for the MQ 4. Cool
Big GrinCoolShocked:eek2::eek2:

All hail to the king!

- latenight - 2011-12-21

OK, I am sure I am doing something stupid but after hours of searches and reading the 200 or so pages of this thread I'll just come out an ask.

When I go to customize my shortcuts for the Addons (AddOn1) my video addons do not show up. My only option is to

Activate
Rename
Add Addon
Change Backdrop

On other screenshots I've seen Add VideoAddon there but not one mine. On my XBMC I do have video Addons enabled like Netflix and Yahoo trailers.

Any advice?

Great skin btw!

- Burke - 2011-12-21

well you are on right path Wink

Activate - activate to make it visible in main manu
Rename - set name of your addon - what ever you want
Add Addon - set path to your addon
Change Backdrop - if you want some other background to be shown in main manu

- latenight - 2011-12-21

Burke Wrote:well you are on right path Wink

Activate - activate to make it visible in main manu
Rename - set name of your addon - what ever you want
Add Addon - set path to your addon
Change Backdrop - if you want some other background to be shown in main manu

Thanks for the quick reply. I have activated and renamed but when I go to AddOn it only shows RSS and Upcoming TV shows. Not my video AddOns like Netflix. On my main menu I do have a video addon button and I can access them there (so I know they are working)

- rev105 - 2011-12-21

- GeezerJT - 2011-12-21

GeezerJT Wrote:Quick question. I seem to have lost use of viewstyles i cant access the sidebar anymore at all to change view style. Works fine in other skins.

Any ideas?

worked this out, kiosk mode was selected.

- latenight - 2011-12-21

- MarcosQui - 2011-12-21

latenight, this is because you use XBMC Dharma. Only in Eden the options will appear as shown in image.

Also please note that plugins do not appear in the list, only add-ons. This is managed by XBMC not by skin.

To all, version 1.1.3 comes out to be released on 23th december Friday.

- latenight - 2011-12-21

MarcosQui Wrote:latenight, this is because you use XBMC Dharma. Only in Eden the options will appear as shown in image.

Also please note that plugins do not appear in the list, only add-ons. This is managed by XBMC not by skin.

To all, version 1.1.3 comes out to be released on 23th december Friday.

Thanks Marcos, glad it wasn't something I missed in the version I have since I've tried just about everything.

Should I install one of the nightly builds to get Eden> Is Dharma still the latest stable release?

- hentai23 - 2011-12-21

well the latest december 10th preeden is pretty much stable to transfer over from dharma id say latenight

p.s: cant wait for that update marcos great job bro keep it up not many other skinners out there that got em skillz like you ,peace

- latenight - 2011-12-21

latenight Wrote:Thanks Marcos, glad it wasn't something I missed in the version I have since I've tried just about everything.

Should I install one of the nightly builds to get Eden> Is Dharma still the latest stable release?

I just installed the latest "pre-Eden" and I still don't have the Add VideoAddon options.

- hentai23 - 2011-12-21

have you enabled super under general settings in the skin settings menu? maybe thats the reason why?

btw you have selected an addon menu item right and i mean not the default addon item something like addon 2 or 3?

just making sure xD