Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- latenight - 2011-12-21

hentai23 Wrote:have you enabled super under general settings in the skin settings menu? maybe thats the reason why?

btw you have selected an addon menu item right and i mean not the default addon item something like addon 2 or 3?

just making sure xD
\

Close, I was on Super but I didn't have the Eden box checked it was still set to Dharma. Once I changed that it all works. Thanks to everyone that helped out and everyone who helped make this skin.

- MarcosQui - 2011-12-21

latenight, after install XBMC Eden you need configure skin to Eden mode.

SETTINGS>SKIN>GENERAL OPTIONS>EDEN PRE 11

Done.

- MarcosQui - 2011-12-21

st graveyard Wrote:Hello Marcos,

Will you be adding something else? I personally don't use the boxes, so in the end it doesn't matter for me. However, I like to have all the info available, that is one of the great things of XBMC.
For me personally, the H.264 flag is ok, but I'm not against removing. I just wonder why?

Take care,
Grave

My decision about this:

Now for H264 the skin will always show the bluray box and also the flags.
Not longer need to place the tag 'bluray' in the filename.

Already available in pre-1.1.3.

23th december available for everyone. Nod

- hentai23 - 2011-12-22

latenight Wrote:\

Close, I was on Super but I didn't have the Eden box checked it was still set to Dharma. Once I changed that it all works. Thanks to everyone that helped out and everyone who helped make this skin.

no prob bro Laugh

- chippie - 2011-12-22

MarcosQui Wrote:My decision about this:

Marcos, How will the skin determine if to use the BluRay Cover? Will anything with a HDTV etc.... tag in the filename override the "default" BluRay cover?

- st graveyard - 2011-12-22

MarcosQui Wrote:latenight, this is because you use XBMC Dharma. Only in Eden the options will appear as shown in image.

Also please note that plugins do not appear in the list, only add-ons. This is managed by XBMC not by skin.

To all, version 1.1.3 comes out to be released on 23th december Friday.

Fantastic news. thanks MQ!

Happy holidays!

- MarcosQui - 2011-12-22

chippie Wrote:Marcos, How will the skin determine if to use the BluRay Cover? Will anything with a HDTV etc.... tag in the filename override the "default" BluRay cover?

In version 1.1.3 is definied by bluray tag or codec H264, except 3D.
MediaCase for HDTV no have change.

chippie, why you don't join the VIP side? Cool
You would be using this new feature and several other enhancements.

- ashmanq - 2011-12-22

I apologise if this question has been asked before, where is the eject disk option in the skin?

- Lionverse - 2011-12-22

Your skins are well thought out, beautiful and functional! Thank you again for all your hard work!

- chippie - 2011-12-22

MarcosQui Wrote:In version 1.1.3 is definied by bluray tag or codec H264, except 3D.
MediaCase for HDTV no have change.

chippie, why you don't join the VIP side? Cool
You would be using this new feature and several other enhancements.

Thanks Marcos!

I have sent you a mail, meant to do so a while back just very busy leading up to Christmas.

- toineb - 2011-12-22

ashmanq Wrote:I apologise if this question has been asked before, where is the eject disk option in the skin?

Are you really serious Huh

- johnny87au - 2011-12-23

hey dude PM sent, Do i download the theme from your site or do u send me a link to download since i paid for it ? Confused..

- mindweaver - 2011-12-23

ashmanq Wrote:I apologise if this question has been asked before, where is the eject disk option in the skin?

The Eject option can be found in the "shutdown menu". Press S on your keyboard to get access to it.

- hentai23 - 2011-12-23

hey marcos i have a great idea how bout add the normal wallview to tv episodes too? instead of just 3d wall , id appreciate it bro , peace

- ferent - 2011-12-23

MarcosQui Wrote:My decision about this:

Today!! Nod Rofl Big Grin Nod