Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- AJ1000 - 2011-12-28

Are you installing 1.1.3? That worked perfectly for me, but I had problems with 1.1.0. I used 'install from zip'.

- unabatedshagie - 2011-12-28

I'm having issue but I'm not sure if it's the skin of the artwork downloader addon.

In the skin options I check the use landscape.jpg option and the skin goes off and automatically scans all my shows (this might be better if it warned you it was going to do this as it took around 30 minutes to scan all my shows (I have around 90) and you don't seem to be able to cancel the process once it's started) but when it's finished in the confirmation dialogue that shows it says it hasn't downloaded anything.

Has anyone else had issues with this not working for them?

I'm running the beta of eden and the latest build of the skin from the repo.

I'm going to run the process again with debug info on and post it here when it's finished.

- Martijn - 2011-12-28

unabatedshagie Wrote:I'm having issue but I'm not sure if it's the skin of the artwork downloader addon.

In the skin options I check the use landscape.jpg option and the skin goes off and automatically scans all my shows (this might be better if it warned you it was going to do this as it took around 30 minutes to scan all my shows (I have around 90) and you don't seem to be able to cancel the process once it's started) but when it's finished in the confirmation dialogue that shows it says it hasn't downloaded anything.

I'm going to run the process again with debug info on and post it here when it's finished.
I believe when in pro-mode you can disable automtic run of add-ons (not sure).
Normally you can just cancel the scanning. By hitting ENTER/ESCAPE/BACKSPACE or something like that. Don't know how it is triggered by the skin. It can be done in silent mode so you can continue using XBMC and you will only see a pop-up dialog.

You can see from a debug log how the script is triggered.

- mad1993max - 2011-12-28

is it richt, that the development of this skinn has stopped?Confused

- Martijn - 2011-12-28

mad1993max Wrote:is it richt, that the development of this skinn has stopped?Confused

Nope

- mad1993max - 2011-12-28

good to heare Smile

- MarcosQui - 2011-12-29

Preview of new TV Guide, soon in version 1.2.0.

- unabatedshagie - 2011-12-29

Doesn't seem to be a problem with this skin, looking at the log seems to be a problem with the logo downloader script not being able to save the files.

Will post in that thread and see if anyone can help.

- alex95sv - 2011-12-29

dsim Wrote:@MarcosQui, could you add a option to have cdart in list view as in aeon nox?

and i like the version without borders on home menu and totaly in black. very nice. but there are some problems with rss which are in black... if i choose black graphics for home menu, i can not see rss.

it would be great if list view can also be in black transparent as the home menu without borders. i mean clear...

a proposal for list view: the flags could be shown under the list, not under the cover. it would be more clean in the same line where is now how many items. now, not only in mq3, other aoens too, the flags are shown under the covers, but it would be nicer under the list btw. in bottom of the list...

2. could you add a "country" information for films? there could be place in showcase in 4th row at the end. year and country. and maybe it would be nicer to have the separator lines on showcase graphics. i have movies from over 20 countries, and big collection from european countries, south america and asia.

and 3. in visualisation i can not see music in cyrillic from russia and serbia. also not in random items in home menu. could you eventually only fix this with font, not to have an other font for cyrillic like arial...

...please...country and cdart and cyrillic...
thank you
cheers

I would like cyrillic support too... Sad pweeeeeeease Sad

edit: saw cyrillic... arial sucks ;_; Big Grin

- Kokonutcreme - 2011-12-29

MarcosQui Wrote:Preview of new TV Guide, soon in version 1.2.0.

Goddammit Marcos, you're like the quintessential magician always pulling something magical out of your hat and teasing us with more.

Looking forward to 1.2.0 release

- johnny87au - 2011-12-29

Guys why is it , i have 3 seaons of breaking BAD and each season has its only different VIEW ?? Can you guys post what view your using for the following

Movies:
TV shows:

ALso does anyone know why the hell Dont i have the blu ray proper box? It should say blu ray and actually look like a box lol, And how on earth do u remove that VAR logo in the bottom right?? Heres 2 pics so u know what im on about..

Here is what i mean, Shouldnt it look like a blu ray movie ? And how to get rid of that $VAR logo its annoying? Also just got EDEN and now when i flick to TV shows it doesnt display a PIC?! 1 problem after another ><

- chippie - 2011-12-29

johnny87au Wrote:Here is what i mean, Shouldnt it look like a blu ray movie ? And how to get rid of that $VAR logo its annoying? Also just got EDEN and now when i flick to TV shows it doesnt display a PIC?! 1 problem after another

Have you tried to reinstall the skin? Clear out all folders with MQ3 from under your addons folders and reinstall the skin, see if that helps. Also could you post what platform you are running on?

- unabatedshagie - 2011-12-29

I have disabled the logo downloader addon but now when I go to the skin settings it says I need to have it installed in order to download the landscape, poster or logo files.

Could someone confirm exactly what addon is needed to get this feature working? Is it logo downloader or artwork downloader?

http://db.tt/BgwAySsg (for version of skin I'm using)
http://db.tt/XMGVDMfW (for warning message in options)

I assume that this feature works correctly for other people?