Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- mr.sparkle - 2011-12-29

I'm missing a "Get Thumb" option in the TV show full info screen. Still have the "Get Fanart" option and it works fine. Any ideas?

- mr.sparkle - 2011-12-29

Got it sorted out. I had the poster.jpg for TV series option toggled on in media info settings.

- edrikk - 2011-12-30

Hi Marcos,

One thing I've noticed is that (e.g. in Low List view), when there is a set that is being viewed, items such as plot state "Unavailable" and director simply states "Director:".

Would it not make sense to either hide those items in case of sets, or provide some special information?

Just my 2 cents. I have actually added this as item 90 in the issue list on google.

Thank you for the incredible skin!

- edrikk - 2011-12-30

Also another item:

I rip and encode all my files to mp4 file container, containing H264 video and AAC 5.1 Audio.

However, the video portion of all such files are flagged as "WMV HD" by MQ3. Confluence correctly flags these items as "AVC1" and "AAC" "5.1"

I have opened issue 92 for this item.

- MarcosQui - 2011-12-30

edrikk Wrote:...One thing I've noticed is that (e.g. in Low List view), when there is a set that is being viewed, items such as plot state "Unavailable" and director simply states "Director:".

See issue 77 = same issue.

Already fixed in pre-1.2.0

- Dam0 - 2011-12-30

um, is it normal for the mq3 1.13 download link to stop at the 1 mb filesize?

ive even tried download managers, ie and mozilla

thanks in advance,
Dam0

- MarcosQui - 2011-12-30

Kokonutcreme Wrote:Goddammit Marcos, you're like the quintessential magician always pulling something magical out of your hat and teasing us with more.

Looking forward to 1.2.0 release

To end the year, tomorrow, version 1.2.0 will be available to all users.

I want to thank everyone that during all year of 2011 helped me make a better skin.

In 2012 I want to do more, Aeon MQ 4 will come with some things never seen before. Cool

I wish all the best for everyone. Nod

- wints - 2011-12-30

Just like to say a big thank you for all your hard work, time and all the effort you put into this skin your a star and all the best to you and your family for 2012

- ferent - 2011-12-30

MarcosQui Wrote:To end the year, tomorrow, version 1.2.0 will be available to all users.

I want to thank everyone that during all year of 2011 helped me make a better skin.

In 2012 I want to do more, Aeon MQ 4 will come with some things never seen before. Cool

I wish all the best for everyone. Nod

Happy new year for you too MarcosQui, thanks for your great work!!

- MarcosQui - 2011-12-30

curtis-r Wrote:Marcos,

Excellent decision, but 1 suggestion: Also including VC-1 and MPEG2 codecs, for those are also standard Blu-Ray formats. thanks.

Done for VC-1, available in version 1.2.0

MPEG2 is complicated because is same of DVD.

- djbarney - 2011-12-31

wints Wrote:Just like to say a big thank you for all your hard work, time and all the effort you put into this skin your a star and all the best to you and your family for 2012

Couldn't have said this better, thanks so much Marcos!!

- Valdysses - 2011-12-31

I just switched over to Aeon MQ 3 from another skin. I would tell you which one, but after using MQ 3 for 15 minutes I've forgotten that other skins ever existed. This is truly amazing work, Marcos. It is what XBMC should be.

bluray icon? - foghat - 2011-12-31

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me what tag will cause the Blu-ray Disc icon to appear on, say, the Showcase view?

I have 2 movies that as far as I can see are tagged the same. However one displays the Blu-ray Disc icon, the other does not. Both have the HD 1080p icon.

- cburbs - 2011-12-31

foghat Wrote:Hi All,

Can anyone tell me what tag will cause the Blu-ray Disc icon to appear on, say, the Showcase view?

I have 2 movies that as far as I can see are tagged the same. However one displays the Blu-ray Disc icon, the other does not. Both have the HD 1080p icon.

Interesting enough all mine show that though not many are blu-ray so not sure what forces that - maybe the scraper used.

- Ferra82 - 2011-12-31

question: I'm trying to add a map with concerts to the concerts section. I'm adding a map in the videos section, but I can't choose that this map contains concerts. Only movies or music videos. Music videos doesn't refer to the concert section. does someone know how to do this?