Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- mad1993max - 2012-01-02

One i would like to repead my question:

Does the skin support landscape.jpg for each season, and how do i have to name them and where to put (landscape, not in landscape view of the tv show, but in the on screan pause meny)

Secon there is a bugg:

In Playlists: if you use the SHOWCASE and than disable stack, in playlists it is still stacked, but in home menĂ¼ movies it is not stacked

- Parker_Payne - 2012-01-02

gargoyle67 Wrote:@Parker_Payne, I've found if you have movie.nfo instead of the movie name.nfo media flags didn't show for me, Don't know if yours is the same ?

No, didn't work here. Neither 'movie.nfo' nor 'movie name.nfo' leads MQ3 1.2.0 showing up the Germany ratings.

Again, I have nothing changed within my .nfo files (or with Ember that generats these files). German ratings worked before MQ3 1.1.3.

Additional Info: Ember writes this string into the .nfo file: <mpaa>Germany:16</mpaa>.

What's with the other (German) guys? Are the German ratings working on your side?

- gargoyle67 - 2012-01-02

Mmm that's strange, Worth a try though as it fixed my missing flags 720HD, Xvid e.c.t , Hope you find a solution soon as I know how niggly these things can be. If you think it's an error on the skin side, submit a bug report on the 1st page (there's a link) Nod

- spooky - 2012-01-03

@parkerpayne

Change the rating information in the *.nfo from 16 to FSK 16 (for example). That should fix it

Movie logo's - MrSpock - 2012-01-03

First Thx Marcos for this great skin
I started to use xbmc about a 3 months ago and i started strait with your skin and never wanted a other one.

But now for the spoiled brat part Wink
I have 2 qeustions maybe they are already answerd but i couldend find the answer so sorry if i ask them again.
1. I really like the fanart (even put info out in my movies) now i also love the clear art logo's from the tv section.
Is it possible that i can do the same with the movies.
I treid a few logos in different views and it really don't look nice i need to be able to use a wider cover.
How can i make this possible and i would really like to make it possible in a coverflow.
2. i also want to make some very nice music genre icon's what is the best size for those icon's.

Once again thx for all your hard work
Any help would be appriciated

- Parker_Payne - 2012-01-03

gargoyle67 Wrote:Mmm that's strange, Worth a try though as it fixed my missing flags 720HD, Xvid e.c.t , Hope you find a solution soon as I know how niggly these things can be. If you think it's an error on the skin side, submit a bug report on the 1st page (there's a link) Nod

It's really strange.
Sure, I will post this as an issue. But before doing this, I just wanted to make sure that is actually an issue that everyone has not just me Rolleyes

Thanks.

Regards

- Parker_Payne - 2012-01-03

spooky Wrote:@parkerpayne

Change the rating information in the *.nfo from 16 to FSK 16 (for example). That should fix it

Thanks. However, the 'Germany:16' string in the .ifo file worked before. It should not be that the only solution is to change approx. 1,500 .ifo files to 'FSK:16'... Shocked

- Deano316 - 2012-01-03

MrSpock Wrote:I really like the fanart (even put info out in my movies) now i also love the clear art logo's from the tv section.
Is it possible that i can do the same with the movies.

Movie logos are a WIP on the new soon to be released fanart.tv site. They are already supported in Aeon Nox, but I don't know about MQ3. That's one for Marcos to answer, they do look good though Nod

- MrSpock - 2012-01-03

Deano316 Wrote:Movie logos are a WIP on the new soon to be released fanart.tv site. They are already supported in Aeon Nox, but I don't know about MQ3. That's one for Marcos to answer, they do look good though Nod

I have been reading on your post about the movie logo's and yes i tried it with a few of yours thx for that
I'm olso know a bit my way arond in PS so i made a few and as soon as the new fanart.tv site is up i will upload them.

It's a pithy that to make logo's look good you need in my eyes landscape cover view or banner view the that would be great Nod
And as far i have tried in the movies that's not possible with MQ3

- queequeeg78 - 2012-01-03

Ok I found out where to hide the $var... logo on the right lower side. Settings>Skin Optios>media info>uncheck "Show Audio Language Tag"..this was bugging me a tad hahah Smile

Still the best skin to date for XBMC!!

- chippie - 2012-01-03

queequeeg78 Wrote:Ok I found out where to hide the $var... logo on the right lower side. Settings>Skin Optios>media info>uncheck "Show Audio Language Tag"..this was bugging me a tad hahah Smile

Still the best skin to date for XBMC!!

Must be OS specific as under Windows it works fine!

- Deano316 - 2012-01-03

MrSpock Wrote:I have been reading on your post about the movie logo's and yes i tried it with a few of yours thx for that
I'm olso know a bit my way arond in PS so i made a few and as soon as the new fanart.tv site is up i will upload them.

It's a pithy that to make logo's look good you need in my eyes landscape cover view or banner view the that would be great Nod
And as far i have tried in the movies that's not possible with MQ3

I use lowlist at the moment, works for me Nod

- FreddyKrueger - 2012-01-03

Hi
I'm having a problem with extrathumbs not showing because of samba share authentication, and Marcos already told me that this problem is not skin related but xbmc related.
Also posted a trac for xbmc, but unfortunately, extrathumbs are not a supported feature.
So... what i'm going to do, is try and edit the xml files of the skin, and put my authentication credentials in the extrathumbs "function".
Can someone be so kind and tell me what files do i need to change ?

Thanks

- queequeeg78 - 2012-01-03

One last thing I was wondering as well. I installed eden but for some reason it kept giving me a message under bios for artists "Fetching artists bio from allmusic some copyright infrigement", so I went back to dharma. But when using eden i could get the actors credits in other movies in my library but I cant in dharma using aeon mq3. Anyone else got this as well? If so how can i fix that?

Cheers

- FreddyKrueger - 2012-01-04

FreddyKrueger Wrote:Hi
I'm having a problem with extrathumbs not showing because of samba share authentication, and Marcos already told me that this problem is not skin related but xbmc related.
Also posted a trac for xbmc, but unfortunately, extrathumbs are not a supported feature.
So... what i'm going to do, is try and edit the xml files of the skin, and put my authentication credentials in the extrathumbs "function".
Can someone be so kind and tell me what files do i need to change ?

Thanks

I think i found it... it's views.xml, but i don't quite see how i can acomplish what i need.
Is there any way that i can add my samba share authentication (username/password) to "$INFO[Container(52).ListItem.Path,,extrathumbs/thumb1.jpg" ?

Thanks for any help