Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- Kokonutcreme - 2012-01-04

Marcos

Under Settings/Skin/Media Info the option for Show Panel Base in the following tone doesn't change if you select Light. Is this a planned change in v1.2.0 or a fault?

For favorites and smart playlists if I select the showcase viewtype, the view doesn't change if I select no Coverflow, this behaviour isn't specific to this version of MQ3, is there any reason why it behaves differently when applied to playlists rather than the default movie library?

- kees667 - 2012-01-04

Wow this thread is moving fast. Can someone please tell me if this is possible or not?

One thing I can't find, not sure if I'm not looking correct or if it isn't there...

I like to see the next few music tracks that will play on homescreen. I now have tracks scrolling in a submenu but that is so small and because of the scrolling I can't read them. Is it possible to show next 5 tracks (in a widget?) in homescreen?

- djbarney - 2012-01-04

FreddyKrueger Wrote:I think i found it... it's views.xml, but i don't quite see how i can acomplish what i need.
Is there any way that i can add my samba share authentication (username/password) to "$INFO[Container(52).ListItem.Path,,extrathumbs/thumb1.jpg" ?

Thanks for any help

A small idea, maybe it works: can't you use pathsubstitution for the extrathumbs ? just like you can use that on normal thumbnails:

Code:
<pathsubstitution>
        <substitute>
            <from>special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/</from>
            <to>smb://yourpcname/XBMCThumbs</to>
        </substitute>
    </pathsubstitution>

the code above is what i use to share my thumbnails between an ATV2, a laptop and a desktop with xbmc eden beta 1 and a mysql database, which works fine. I'd imagine you could try putting the extra thumbs in a shared folder and use something like

Code:
<pathsubstitution>
        <substitute>
            <from>special://masterprofile/extrathumbs/</from>
            <to>smb://yourpcname/XBMCExtraThumbs</to>
        </substitute>
    </pathsubstitution>

If this is not the way it works, i'm sorry for wasting your time Smile

- Martijn - 2012-01-04

djbarney Wrote:A small idea, maybe it works: can't you use pathsubstitution for the extrathumbs ? just like you can use that on normal thumbnails:

The code above is what i use to share my thumbnails between an ATV2, a laptop and a desktop with xbmc eden beta 1 and a mysql database, which works fine. I'd imagine you could try putting the extra thumbs in a shared folder and use something like

If this is not the way it works, i'm sorry for wasting your time Smile

No that won't work

- djbarney - 2012-01-04

Alright, too bad Smile

- Omegatron - 2012-01-04

kees667 Wrote:Wow this thread is moving fast. Can someone please tell me if this is possible or not?

One thing I can't find, not sure if I'm not looking correct or if it isn't there...

I like to see the next few music tracks that will play on homescreen. I now have tracks scrolling in a submenu but that is so small and because of the scrolling I can't read them. Is it possible to show next 5 tracks (in a widget?) in homescreen?

I dont think its possible anymore.

- FreddyKrueger - 2012-01-04

djbarney Wrote:Alright, too bad Smile

But thanks for help anyway.

- Livin - 2012-01-04

Ajedi Wrote:I dont think its possible anymore.

Why not? Can't it read the queue?

- kees667 - 2012-01-04

Aeon Nox does it, so curious why it shouldn't be possible?

Livin Wrote:Why not? Can't it read the queue?

I dont think its possible anymore.

- d_hero - 2012-01-04

kees667 Wrote:Wow this thread is moving fast. Can someone please tell me if this is possible or not?

definite +1 on this, I cant read it!

- johnny87au - 2012-01-05

Hey guys any of you getting any bugs using EDEN ? When i hover over TV shows im getting no back drop even if i do a clean INSTALL of the skin ..

- r4nd0m - 2012-01-05

@MarcosQui

could you have a quick look on this to determin if this is script or skin related, I also asked the developer of the script to do the same, thanks in advance

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=118593

- Omegatron - 2012-01-05

Livin Wrote:Why not? Can't it read the queue?

kees667 Wrote:Aeon Nox does it, so curious why it shouldn't be possible?

This is not possible because Marcos choose for this style in his skin. I know this because i asked the same question some time ago, you can read is reply here:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=877129&postcount=440

- Livin - 2012-01-05

I'd much rather see the next few track in the queue than much of what is on the screen now... the case with spinning CD is huge and could be reduced in size without losing the effect and some things could be moved around to add the next 2 tracks or something.

- shanester - 2012-01-05

queequeeg78 Wrote:Ok I found out where to hide the $var... logo on the right lower side. Settings>Skin Optios>media info>uncheck "Show Audio Language Tag"..this was bugging me a tad hahah Smile

Still the best skin to date for XBMC!!

+1 Many thanks!