Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- shadetree - 2012-01-07

MarcosQui Wrote:My decision about this:

Now for H264 the skin will always show the bluray box and also the flags.
Not longer need to place the tag 'bluray' in the filename.

Already available in pre-1.1.3.

23th december available for everyone. Nod

Ok, I'm now at your latest MQ3 update using Dharma and all my movie cases have changed to the plane blank lite/aqua color with no flags. My collection files are various .avi, .iso, .rec, .mpg ,mp4, .mkv, .H264, .bd, ect. and all were fine previously.

Any ideas as I'v never had any problems before so I didn't backup first, just let it auto update?

- CyberEvil - 2012-01-07

Hi Marcos,

Found that if you move the controllers to the bottom, when you hit the subtitles button, the subtitles popup remains on the same position as if the controllers were on the top, leaving half of it overlaying behind the controller.

Thanks!

- leftywhat - 2012-01-08

blank Wrote:If I have just watched a movie, or XBMC is just started up, the transitions in the main menu's is not fluid, it is like it needs to cache, so after one or two scroll's, then it runs smooth again..

I notice this too when XBMC starts up, takes about 2-3 seconds before the menu becomes fluent and smooth, not sure if its XBMC or the skin.

Can't say I notice it after watching a movie, haven't really tried, I'm just playing/testing xbmc and only have 2 movies in the library.

- Me23 - 2012-01-08

leftywhat Wrote:I notice this too when XBMC starts up, takes about 2-3 seconds before the menu becomes fluent and smooth, not sure if its XBMC or the skin.

Can't say I notice it after watching a movie, haven't really tried, I'm just playing/testing xbmc and only have 2 movies in the library.

Yep, same here. Stutters and not fluid at all at first. But after a couple of runs through the home menu, it is fine. Havent really tried any other skin yet, b/c mq3 is so cool.

- scutzi128 - 2012-01-08

Does anyone know how to install the addon pack on a mac running dharma? Been trying to figure it out with no luck.

EDIT: Nvm i figured it out I had to unzip the .rar file then just extract to the addons folder.

- Aquila - 2012-01-08

Wehn i power up, my MQ3 Skin always starts in setup screen.
Is it a bug?
I want it to start in Homescreen, is it my Vault?

Im must confess, i have tried no other Skin cause I'm not at home for the time

Thank you for the great Skin MarcosQui

- unabatedshagie - 2012-01-08

Aquila Wrote:Wehn i power up, my MQ3 Skin always starts in setup screen.
Is it a bug?
I want it to start in Homescreen, is it my Vault?

Im must confess, i have tried no other Skin cause I'm not at home for the time

Thank you for the great Skin MarcosQui

I believe there may be an option in the skin settings for which screen gets opened at startup. Might be that?

- FreddyKrueger - 2012-01-08

FreddyKrueger Wrote:I think i found it... it's views.xml, but i don't quite see how i can acomplish what i need.
Is there any way that i can add my samba share authentication (username/password) to "$INFO[Container(52).ListItem.Path,,extrathumbs/thumb1.jpg" ?

Thanks for any help

Unfortunately, i'm unable to acomplish this... since there is a function called "stringcompare"... isn't there any like "stringreplace" ??

- snyft - 2012-01-09

buddyholly131 Wrote:Image

Which font is that?

- eskro - 2012-01-09

as you can see from the images,
when 'not' using the coverflow feature,
the Media Cases dont show up correctly...
how can i fix this? thanks!

- MarcosQui - 2012-01-09

Hello all.

I'm officially starting work on Aeon MQ 4, which will bring unprecedented resources to XBMC.

Has much work to be done then so that we can have an alpha version in March or April for the first tests, I need to start now.

Therefore maybe I'll stay away for a while, it will be for a good cause.

I'll keep making fixes to the Aeon MQ 3.

See you soon.

- pettson3816 - 2012-01-09

MarcosQui Wrote:Hello all.

I'm officially starting work on Aeon MQ 4, which will bring unprecedented resources to XBMC.

Has much work to be done then so that we can have an alpha version in March or April for the first tests, I need to start now.

Therefore maybe I'll stay away for a while, it will be for a good cause.

I'll keep making fixes to the Aeon MQ 3.

See you soon.

You are one of the most dedicated skinners out there. Creds to you! And thank you so much for all the Aeon MQ beauty!

- DanSilov - 2012-01-09

MarcosQui, thank you for your work! In my opinion, Aeon MQ is the best skin for XBMC, I couldn't find anything more stylish and more flexible. Good luck to you with MQ4!

I have a small problem, maybe someone can help me. I've decided to make a fresh install of XBMC 11 (beta) and rebuild my entire library. I've also tried to better organize fanart, so when I was scanning library, I disabled fanart in scrapper's settings and tried to use Artwork Downloader addon after that. It worked to some extend, but I then rescanned again with fanart enabled (still don't understand how and where all the images are saved).

Anyhow, I've then tried to enable fanart backdrops in the home menu for MOVIES and TVSHOWS. Artwork Organizer worked just fine, but when I went to the home menu, backdrops didn't show, instead there was a black screen. I've tried almost everything with no success, can someone please advice?

- BoDoP - 2012-01-09

MarcosQui, All of your hard, dedicated, and excellent work is much appreciated each and every time I use XBMC with your skin(s).
Thanks for MQ 3 and I look forward to reading your posts and MQ 4 upon your return. Many Thanks and wishing you all of the best for 2012!

- DanSilov - 2012-01-09

sokinsohim Wrote:Can i ask u one question again?
the last weeks i had a problem with the backdrops(movies) on the main menu...The backdrops of my collection wont change when idling on main menu and instead black screen is shown like this:
and my option config is:
anyone who has the same problemHuh?
any helpHuh

This is exactly the problem I have. Can you please let me know how you fixed it?