Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- probeh - 2012-01-17

isamu.dragon Wrote:for m3u (move the file on Windows to %APPDATA%\XBMC\userdata\playlists\music) and assign it to an aplaylist.

It does not allow me to pick anything but an .xsp file (smart playlist) for either the aplaylist or vplaylist. If yours doesn't act this way then I guess it's something on my end.

I've also tried to figure out how to use a smart playlist to point at a single url but haven't been successful.

- CyberEvil - 2012-01-17

Hi Marcos,

Found that if you move the controllers to the bottom, when you hit the subtitles button, the subtitles popup remains on the same position as if the controllers were on the top, leaving half of it overlaying behind the controller.

Thanks!

- MarcosQui - 2012-01-17

Thanks for reporting, already fixed in pre-1.2.1.

- MarcosQui - 2012-01-17

m7cky Wrote:Marcos!
You're skin is truly amazing!
This goes for XBMC devs too;
I want to donate but can't deal with PayPal as I hate them.
Any other way to do it? Amazon gift-card or something? Feel I must give something back!!

Sorry, there is no other way but I appreciate your good intention. Nod

- Balthazar - 2012-01-18

I am running a nightly Eden on Linux from HellFire's ppa. I just recently found that when I enter Movies or TV using the remote that the "cursor", if you will, does not engage on the list. I have to move my mouse over the list and then it will start working again. I don't know if I am explaining it very well, but does anyone else experience this? I checked and I don't have the same problem in Confluence.

Search glitch? - Lebanese - 2012-01-19

I'm running pre-eden aeon mq3 on windows 7 I noticed whenever I do a search for a specific music track the returned results name is listed as either blank, or with ...., the track's time is shown ,genre, and album art but not the acutal track name. Is this a bug or just on my end? Movie search works fine.

- gmvasco - 2012-01-19

Someone please explain how to populate the "concerts" tab. People like me can't do it. If I put my concerts in the movies folder, They show up as movies, if I put them in a specific (Concerts) folder, they don't show up at all. I am adding them as "music videos".
muRte Wrote:Great work! Smile
I realized that there's a new "Concerts" tab in main menu. How do I populate it? And I've also noticed that the "Games" and "Programs" tabs have disappeared from the main menu.. How can I retrieve them?
Thanks!
Ferra82 Wrote:question: I'm trying to add a map with concerts to the concerts section. I'm adding a map in the videos section, but I can't choose that this map contains concerts. Only movies or music videos. Music videos doesn't refer to the concert section. does someone know how to do this?
idioteque Wrote:how do I add concerts to the concerts section in den MQ3 version?
I added them to the Movies section but I can't figure out how in the concerts section to add them
Thx !

- r4nd0m - 2012-01-19

quick question, could it be that the latest changes in regards of DialogPeripheralManager.xml, DialogPeripheralSettings.xml and their settings options are not yet present in the 1.2.0 release?

- harybary - 2012-01-19

gmvasco Wrote:Someone please explain how to populate the "concerts" tab. People like me can't do it. If I put my concerts in the movies folder, They show up as movies, if I put them in a specific (Concerts) folder, they don't show up at all. I am adding them as "music videos".

Just make Folder "Music Videos" and use "The MusicVideoDB MQ" scraper.

- marv_el - 2012-01-20

i installed pre-eden the other day and now in video-addons using the "wall" view no covers are displayed. this bug existed in dharma as well but was solved in a previous mq3 version. now in pre-eden it appears again by using the lastest release.
can someone confirm this bug?

- MarcosQui - 2012-01-20

Boltron Wrote:Awesome, Thank you! How can I get 1.2.1?

Tomorrow, Saturday 21, Aeon MQ 3 1.2.1 will be available for everyone.

- john6555 - 2012-01-20

activate Wrote:Hi, thanks for the skin. First time configuring in depth. Seems I have run into a favourites limit of 20 whilst customising. Is there a workaround. Didn't see any option in advancedsettings.xml. Thanks.
I also would really like a workaround for this! I've added more favourite items to CustomSkin.xml (around line 2712) based on a fix for the same issue in the Transparency SVN (see this thread) skin but it didn't work.

For those of us using a lot of custom menu entries, this is really essential!

- gmvasco - 2012-01-21

harybary Wrote:Just make Folder "Music Videos" and use "The MusicVideoDB MQ" scraper.
Thanks for the help. Let me just add: make sure that you don't have any .nfo files in that folder. I had, and that's another reason why it never scraped online.

- MarcosQui - 2012-01-21

Aeon MQ 3 - 1.2.1 available

Changelog:

Added: Optional Fixed List for Main Menu. (issue 13)
Added: Independent settings for video backgrounds, is no longer a global option. (issue 73)
Added: Set path for clearlogo in main menu. (issue 100)
Changed: Low list selection background enhanced. (issue 102)
Changed: Removed function that shows the case based on the codec - H264 and VC-1.
Changed: Remove support for puglin Apple Movie Trailers Lite. Added support for plugin The Trailers. (issue 111)
Fixed: Fixed: Subtitles popup remains behind the osd controller.
Fixed: Overlapping track number and music style in "TAB" mode window. (issue 99)
Fixed: Showcase view - disabling coverflow Video Files mode. (issue 101)
Fixed: Showcase view - not using coverflow mode - media cases dont show up correctly.
Fixed: Not showing HDTV cases if filename tagged HDTV. (issue 105)
Fixed: Missing Edens Addon Rollback feature. (issue 112)
Fixed: Multiplex view - Director field text overrun. (issue 115)
Fixed: Movie Information screen: Bar text not masked on right side. (issue 116)
Fixed: Tv-guide not working from the sidebar menu. (issue 117)

- RavenNL - 2012-01-21

MarcosQui Wrote:Aeon MQ 3 - 1.2.1 available

Changelog:

Added: Optional Fixed List for Main Menu. (issue 13)
Added: Independent settings for video backgrounds, is no longer a global option. (issue 73)
Added: Set path for clearlogo in main menu. (issue 100)
Changed: Low list selection background enhanced. (issue 102)
Changed: Removed function that shows the case based on the codec - H264 and VC-1.
Changed: Remove support for puglin Apple Movie Trailers Lite. Added support for plugin The Trailers. (issue 111)
Fixed: Fixed: Subtitles popup remains behind the osd controller.
Fixed: Overlapping track number and music style in "TAB" mode window. (issue 99)
Fixed: Showcase view - disabling coverflow Video Files mode. (issue 101)
Fixed: Showcase view - not using coverflow mode - media cases dont show up correctly.
Fixed: Not showing HDTV cases if filename tagged HDTV. (issue 105)
Fixed: Missing Edens Addon Rollback feature. (issue 112)
Fixed: Multiplex view - Director field text overrun. (issue 115)
Fixed: Movie Information screen: Bar text not masked on right side. (issue 116)
Fixed: Tv-guide not working from the sidebar menu. (issue 117)

Awesome work, and love the fixed list for the main menu, gives a better overview on the screen.

So i guess it's time to keep up on my promise by donating Wink *done*