Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- MarcosQui - 2012-01-26

tetsu81vn Wrote:Hi MarcosQui, Did you remove 3d blueray case .png in the new version ? My new 3d movie don't get 3d bluray case now ? Please add 3dbluray.png image for 3d case ? Image

This is not case, are logos. The case is inside the xbt and remains there.

- MarcosQui - 2012-01-26

soldave Wrote:Any ideas what has caused my skin to start showing options and side menus with no darker menu background, like this?

Corrupted download , the most likely cause.
Go to the folder:

C: \ Users \ youruser \ AppData \ Roaming \ XBMC \ addons \ packages

Delete 'skin.aeonmq.3-1.2.1.zip', download and install again.

Korean translation for 1.2.1 - epoke - 2012-01-26

Korean strings for AEON MQ 3

Download => here <=

- tetsu81vn - 2012-01-26

MarcosQui Wrote:This is not case, are logos. The case is inside the xbt and remains there.

ok, it work now

- MarcosQui - 2012-01-26

epoke Wrote:Korean strings for AEON MQ 3

Download => here <=

Thank you.

Now you're a VIP candidate, but to confirm it is necessary to follow the rules that were published on my website.

see here

- MarcosQui - 2012-01-26

Longjohn80 Wrote:Hello everyone and sorry for bad English
I am looking for someone who can help me figure out how to insert the "Clear Movie Genre" in "Aeon MQ3 skins" and if this is arranged for them.
In other "Skin XBMC" Files.png just enter the folder "Extra \ movie \ genre \ ..." But MQ3 can not find it, I own to replace the "Studio Logo".
I hope you can help me thank you in advance for any help ...:confused2::confused2::confused2:

To use another imaging package (studio or genre) you should go to Settings/Skin/Art and choose Alternative Icons.

- mindweaver - 2012-01-26

Marcos have you stopped using the repo? I get no automatic updates anymore.. still on 1.0.1

- spinecho - 2012-01-26

spinecho Wrote:Quick question about this awsome skin:
I have my movie filenames set up with ****.dvd.mkv or ****.bluray.mkv, so MQ3 displays the correct box cover in showcase and it displays whether the movie is a DVD or bluray on the skin "floor".

However, when I pause or press info, MQ3 displays codec info, eg H624, mpeg4 etc instead of DVD, bluray.

Is there any way to change this?

Thanks
Just to explain myself, here's a coupla photos:

- MarcosQui - 2012-01-27

mindweaver Wrote:Marcos have you stopped using the repo? I get no automatic updates anymore.. still on 1.0.1

The repo is still commonly used, you not disabled the automatic update?

Try to force the update, should solve.

But I'm curious, you are not getting updates 'VIP'?

- MarcosQui - 2012-01-27

spinecho, a little mistake. I'll correct in version 1.2.2
Thank you for report.

- dethredic - 2012-01-27

I am having problems viewing movie trailers. When viewing my movie library I hover over a movie and press info. I then select "Trailer". It seems to buffer for .01 second then just goes away. I never see any trailer. This was happening with 1.2.0 and I just updated to 1.2.1 and I'm still having the same problem

- ginsengbomb - 2012-01-27

Balthazar Wrote:I am running a nightly Eden on Linux from HellFire's ppa. I just recently found that when I enter Movies or TV using the remote that the "cursor", if you will, does not engage on the list. I have to move my mouse over the list and then it will start working again. I don't know if I am explaining it very well, but does anyone else experience this? I checked and I don't have the same problem in Confluence.

I'm having this problem, too.

I'm not having the issue in Confluence or any other skin, for that matter (I've tried Xeebo and Alaska).

Basically, whenever I go into TV Shows or Movies -- those two areas only -- I have to engage the mouse in order to select anything. Keyboard controls do not work in TV Shows or Movies.

Once I've moused over an area, I then get keyboard control over the menu system back. But if I don't engage the mouse and mouse over the screen, keyboard controls (and my iOS remote, which works via keyboard controls) do not work. I get navigation sounds but nothing happens.

Any ideas? I've tried playing around with the input settings quite a bit to no avail so far.

I had been using Aeon MQ3 full time up until a week ago, then switched to Xeebo to try it out. Wife wants to switch back to Aeon MQ3, and I switched today and suddenly have this strange issue. In the interim I did upgrade to Eden Beta 2 so I'm wondering if that has something to do with it...I can't think of any other changes I've made to my setup.

System info, if it matters:

Mac Mini mid-2011 running OS X Lion
Eden Beta 2
Remote: Hippo Remote (although the issue occurs with a keyboard attached as well)

- spinecho - 2012-01-27

MarcosQui Wrote:spinecho, a little mistake. I'll correct in version 1.2.2
Thank you for report.
Thank YOU for such an awesome skin!!!!

- mindweaver - 2012-01-27

MarcosQui Wrote:The repo is still commonly used, you not disabled the automatic update?

Try to force the update, should solve.

But I'm curious, you are not getting updates 'VIP'?

My Addons.db was corrupted. I deleted it and now everything updates fine!

I get VIP-updates via SugarSync fine

- cswelin - 2012-01-27

MarcosQui Wrote:This is not case, are logos. The case is inside the xbt and remains there.

on a related note, would it be possible to add a 3d source version? so instead it would show up as 3d blueray in the images shown above (reference screenshots)?

Thanks.