Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- Ghostdivision - 2012-02-07

I cant decide between nox and this skin :/

Cases work in nox (proper bluray cases for bluray folders) but he has no hdtv cases i cant win.

Anyway one other question I liked in the nox skin the ability to change the color of the spotlight when your browsing your movies is this possible in mq3?

Thank you in advance.

Like this picture here, the bottem area where the cases sit on i want exactly like this picture black and a blue spotlight. For some odd reason maybe something i have done, mine is like a light blue and white color

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/7851/aeonmq3008.jpg

- chippie - 2012-02-08

Ghostdivision Wrote:I cant decide between nox and this skin :/

Cases work in nox (proper bluray cases for bluray folders) but he has no hdtv cases i cant win.

Anyway one other question I liked in the nox skin the ability to change the color of the spotlight when your browsing your movies is this possible in mq3?

Thank you in advance.

Do not think there is the ability to change the colour of the spotlight, however Marcos is always open to suggestions and would have though he will look at your requests. Have you logged the requests as details on the first page of this thread?

- Ghostdivision - 2012-02-08

I fixed it, theres an option for show video panel as ..... I had clear, i wanted dark.

- johnny87au - 2012-02-08

Hey guys all my movies are 720/1080p blu ray rips.. how can i make it show all blu ray covers ??

Ghostdivision Wrote:I cant decide between nox and this skin :/

Thank you in advance.

Like this picture here, the bottem area where the cases sit on i want exactly like this picture black and a blue spotlight. For some odd reason maybe something i have done, mine is like a light blue and white color

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/7851/aeonmq3008.jpg

Anyway u can get that same slim blu ray look for movies Huh

Also do you guys use custom fanart for tv shows or just go with whatever your scraper scrapes?? Thanks

- steeve23 - 2012-02-08

johnny87au Wrote:Also do you guys use custom fanart for tv shows or just go with whatever your scraper scrapes?? Thanks

Are you talking just the fanart for the back grounds, or posters thumbs etc?

I tend to use the default background, but like to change the series thumbs, bit of a prob with the landscape ones at the moment though, there is no option to select which one to use in the skin, have raised a ticket for it. Currently have to move them manually.

Steve

- seijmo - 2012-02-09

Hello,

I don't know if this has already been reported or not but it looks like that in the landscape view, poster.jpg is used instead of landscape.jpg if fixed list has been set in options

Fixed list

Landscape are well displayed if I disable fixed option

No fixed list

Anyway, thanks for this great skin!

- Ghostdivision - 2012-02-09

Does anyone else have this problem with this skin and weather plus?

When you scroll over weather you only get current conditions. Using any other skin i automatically get 4 or 7 day forecasts when i scroll over weather.

I can get 4 or 7 days weather but i have to go down to the sub menu and select it.

For any other weather addon such as weather underground and and google weather 4 days automatically shows up when i scroll over.

Its just weatherplus with this and this skin.

- johnny87au - 2012-02-09

steeve23 Wrote:Are you talking just the fanart for the back grounds, or posters thumbs etc?

I tend to use the default background, but like to change the series thumbs, bit of a prob with the landscape ones at the moment though, there is no option to select which one to use in the skin, have raised a ticket for it. Currently have to move them manually.

Steve

U know when u select say Season 3 and the little icon shows up of that particular season and then the background comes up !? How do u add your own one manually?? And what do u mean thumbs? Can u show me a pic as im quite confused

- steeve23 - 2012-02-09

johnny87au Wrote:U know when u select say Season 3 and the little icon shows up of that particular season and then the background comes up !? How do u add your own one manually?? And what do u mean thumbs? Can u show me a pic as im quite confused

I'm talking about when you are looking at your TV shows overall, but in 'Landscape' view, then you use the 'landscape.jpg images for the show, here is an example:

These are the Thumbs I am talking about (also called Thumbs 16:9) taking the images from the landscape.jpg files in each series folder.

MQ3 doesn't seem to have a function to allow you to select which thumb is downloaded from a range available, I download the one I want from fanart.tv and rename it Landscape.jpg in the Series folder.

Does this help?

Steve

- chippie - 2012-02-09

seijmo Wrote:Hello,

I don't know if this has already been reported or not but it looks like that in the landscape view, poster.jpg is used instead of landscape.jpg if fixed list has been set in options

Fixed list

Landscape are well displayed if I disable fixed option

No fixed list

Anyway, thanks for this great skin!

Looks like a bus to me, best to raise a ticket as detailed on the first page of this thread.

- chippie - 2012-02-09

johnny87au Wrote:Hey guys all my movies are 720/1080p blu ray rips.. how can i make it show all blu ray covers ??

My recommendation would be batch rename all you movies to have "BluRay" or "Blu-Ray" in the filename. Then rescrape in to your library. This is if you mean they are ripped to .mkv files or ISO's. If you mean that they are complete BluRay rips to a folder structure then unfortunately renaming the folders will not currently work however another member is after the same thing so perhaps Marcos will fix this issue but you may still have to rename your folders.

Another option would be to get hold an exploded textures.xbt file from Marcos and copy the BluRay case to the standard case name.

chippie Wrote:My recommendation would be batch rename all you movies to have "BluRay" or "Blu-Ray" in the filename. Then rescrape in to your library. This is if you mean they are ripped to .mkv files or ISO's. If you mean that they are complete BluRay rips to a folder structure then unfortunately renaming the folders will not currently work however another member is after the same thing so perhaps Marcos will fix this issue but you may still have to rename your folders.

Another option would be to get hold an exploded textures.xbt file from Marcos and copy the BluRay case to the standard case name.

Thanks chippie, yeah all my movies are .mkv's.. So avatar 2009 BluRay Should work fine ?

steeve23 Wrote:I'm talking about when you are looking at your TV shows overall, but in 'Landscape' view, then you use the 'landscape.jpg images for the show, here is an example:

These are the Thumbs I am talking about (also called Thumbs 16:9) taking the images from the landscape.jpg files in each series folder.

MQ3 doesn't seem to have a function to allow you to select which thumb is downloaded from a range available, I download the one I want from fanart.tv and rename it Landscape.jpg in the Series folder.

Does this help?

Steve

So you name it landscape.jpg for your own custom thumbs? What about fan art back grounds do i just do the same except name it fanart.jpg ? Also your putting it in the main folder such as "Breaking BAD" which has season 1, season 2, season 3.. Can you pick a thumb for each season ?