Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- chippie - 2012-02-25

steeve23 Wrote:Yes, I have found it but there is no option to install it, please see:

Huh

Steve

You do not need Logo Downloader anymore, I beleive it has been removed anyway. Just Install Artwork Downloader and under the add-ons section configure it to download exactly what you want it to (oh, be careful if downloading movie fanart, see my post a few pages back). Then from the side menu under TV Shows, Available Addons just run "Get Artwork".

- FrostBox - 2012-02-25

MarcosQui Wrote:Added: Movie Sets XBMC support.
Added: Movie Sets Script support.

Big Grin It's cool, but moviesets in your PACKAGE FOR ALL ADD-ONS SUPPORTED is not up to date.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=1027521&postcount=77

Frost

- astrotrain - 2012-02-25

How do you access Watchlist Script? I am stumped . . .

- curtis-r - 2012-02-25

In the past, I would duplicate and rename movie boxes so that all HD content would show a Blu-Ray box. But that was only if Marcos would supply the unpackages textures data. Is there any other way to modify the boxes; or Marcos, could you provide the textures data? thanks.

Addon Movie sets - Wanilton - 2012-02-26

Here zip file, with the latest script moviesets, download here, install via zip in addon manager.
Done.Big Grin

- steeve23 - 2012-02-26

chippie Wrote:You do not need Logo Downloader anymore, I beleive it has been removed anyway. Just Install Artwork Downloader and under the add-ons section configure it to download exactly what you want it to (oh, be careful if downloading movie fanart, see my post a few pages back). Then from the side menu under TV Shows, Available Addons just run "Get Artwork".

Thanks, I just find it strange that it tells me to add an addon I can't addon, and one that has been supercedded!

I assume the "Get Artwork" is for the 'Artwork downloader' addon.

I still can't select which artwork I want to download though, there is no gui to be able to let me select which of the "insert artwork type here" I wish to download (ie there are lots of posters, banners, lansdscape, thumbs etc, but I only get what I am given)

Steve

- gibxxi - 2012-02-26

Chiaki Wrote:If you had it activated before you deactivated logo downloader everything works fine. At least for me.

Indeed it does, but not so good if your doing a fresh install. The features MQ3 requires cannot then be enabled, because the addon cannot be installed that the skin requires for those features to be activated.

Confused

- chippie - 2012-02-26

gibxxi Wrote:Indeed it does, but not so good if your doing a fresh install. The features MQ3 requires cannot then be enabled, because the addon cannot be installed that the skin requires for those features to be activated.

Confused

Oh man! You do not need Logo Downloader, just use Artwork Downloader. It does exactly the same job and more. You can configure it under the Add-Ons section.

EDIT: Oh ok, I realise what you mean now, without it initiating you cannot select certain views etc....

@steeve23, yeah I know what you mean however as of yesterday I think if you hit "i" at the root of each TV Show and select "Get Artwork" it does let you select what to download for each TV show but you have to do this for each show individually. Well it happend for me once but cannot try it again at the moment.

Also, Marcos has just not removed the Logo Downloader bit from the skin as this was a recent change, I am sure he will at some stage....

- steeve23 - 2012-02-26

chippie Wrote:@steeve23, yeah I know what you mean however as of yesterday I think if you hit "i" at the root of each TV Show and select "Get Artwork" it does let you select what to download for each TV show but you have to do this for each show individually. Well it happend for me once but cannot try it again at the moment.

Hi, thanks, but "i" then change fanart only lets me change the main fanart for the show, not the artwork on the 16:9 Thumb (landscape.jpg) for the view I am using.
(or indeed the Posters on the Poster view, or the Banners on the Banner view)

Steve

EDIT: There is no "Get Artwork" button, only "Get Fanart".

- chippie - 2012-02-26

steeve23 Wrote:Hi, thanks, but "i" then change fanart only lets me change the main fanart for the show, not the artwork on the 16:9 Thumb (landscape.jpg) for the view I am using.
(or indeed the Posters on the Poster view, or the Banners on the Banner view)

Steve

EDIT: There is no "Get Artwork" button, only "Get Fanart".

Steve, under the TV Show, highlight a season, then hit "i" then scroll across and select "Get Artwork" you can then select what artwork you want to download eg, pick the specific ClearArt etc.... just tried this as it definately works under List View. Big Grin

However for the changes to take effect it appears you have exit out of XBMC and delete your textures6.db file under the database folder then go back in to XBMC.

EDIT: Make sure you have the Artwork Downloader Add-on installed.

- steeve23 - 2012-02-26

chippie Wrote:Steve, under the TV Show, highlight a season, then hit "i" then scroll across and select "Get Artwork" you can then select what artwork you want to download eg, pick the specific ClearArt etc.... just tried this as it definately works under List View. Big Grin

However for the changes to take effect it appears you have exit out of XBMC and delete your textures6.db file under the database folder then go back in to XBMC.

EDIT: Make sure you have the Artwork Downloader Add-on installed.

Hi, yes I know where you mean, but I don't have that option:
as you can see it is missing!

I do have Artwork Downloader installed:

but I do have these errors? listed in the MQ3 settings, hence thinking I needed Logo downloader?

Very Huh Huh

- TeKo - 2012-02-26

Same for me MQ3 still uses Log Downloader.

I think Logo Downloader gets the logos and Artwork Downloader gets extra Fanart.

- Martijn - 2012-02-26

chippie Wrote:However for the changes to take effect it appears you have exit out of XBMC and delete your textures6.db file under the database folder then go back in to XBMC.

Do NOT do that.
Just wait 24 hours and it will update automatic

- chippie - 2012-02-26

Martijn Wrote:Do NOT do that.
Just wait 24 hours and it will update automatic

Good to know but why is it bad to delete the textures.db file?

- chippie - 2012-02-26

steeve23 Wrote:Hi, yes I know where you mean, but I don't have that option:

Very Huh Huh

Ok, with you now, I guess loading the Logo Downloader triggers some option in the skin, am sure Marcos will sort this out.

I also have this option greyed out but only since I uninstalled Logo Downloader.

@Marcos, when you get some time can you please fix this.....Big Grin