Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- MarcosQui - 2012-03-06

Confirmed, the script is causing some problems in the skin, I made a new way of loading in order to avoid delay and conflict with other scripts.

Available in pre-1.2.4.

Test please.

- RavenNL - 2012-03-06

MarcosQui Wrote:Confirmed, the script is causing some problems in the skin, I made a new way of loading in order to avoid delay and conflict with other scripts.

Available in pre-1.2.4.

Test please.

wow your fast Wink
Thanks i will check it out immediately.

- firewasborn - 2012-03-06

Hey!

Just found out about this skin, and I really love it, great job!

There are just two things that I have found which I really would want to change:

First is, that I've changed so I use only the logo as title of the tv-show, but then in the corner, the exact same logo appears. Is there any way to remove it, with an option checked or maybe through Advancedsettings.xml?

And second, when I have the logo, I feel that it's not necessary to see the title of the show just below it. Is there an option to remove that?

Except that, the skin is really everything I need!

- RavenNL - 2012-03-06

MarcosQui Wrote:Confirmed, the script is causing some problems in the skin, I made a new way of loading in order to avoid delay and conflict with other scripts.

Available in pre-1.2.4.

Test please.

I updated and did a test but I noticed that the script movie sets isn't working now. I still tried to start a movie several times and it was 100% succes but not sure if its a good test since the movie script doesn't work

- MarcosQui - 2012-03-06

You must use the submenu for that.

- MarcosQui - 2012-03-06

...and, this is a temporary fix until the script is fixed. Wink

- firewasborn - 2012-03-06

I know that you can change so that you have clearart instead of logos, and alot of other styles in the submenu, but I want the logos in the mainrow, just not the one at the bottom corner! Or am I too fuzzy about explaining? Tongue

- gibxxi - 2012-03-06

I posted this on the main page but it may not have been seen, so i'll repost here...

Currently, MQ3 uses two sets of codec images for sound, one set for music, and one set for audio (in a video file). The "AAC" icon for music has a broken transparency, i'm assuming it's an alpha channel transparency seeing as the image is a PNG. Also, the "AAC" logo for the audio codec (in video) is better looking, so to kill two birds with one stone, any change you could copy the movie version over the music version (and save me the trouble of having to do it manually with each skin update)?

Wink

- knochentrocken - 2012-03-06

Hi,
Is there a way to get "Next Playing" in a box to the right of the CD art in the main menu all the time instead of the running bux below...? Just like it used to be. I was able to even set how many next songs I like to see in such box.
Thank you for any help.

- chippie - 2012-03-07

firewasborn Wrote:Hey!

Just found out about this skin, and I really love it, great job!

There are just two things that I have found which I really would want to change:

First is, that I've changed so I use only the logo as title of the tv-show, but then in the corner, the exact same logo appears. Is there any way to remove it, with an option checked or maybe through Advancedsettings.xml?

And second, when I have the logo, I feel that it's not necessary to see the title of the show just below it. Is there an option to remove that?

Except that, the skin is really everything I need!

Think I agree here, I do not think the second logo is necessary at all even when viewing ClearArt as to me at least, it is confusing as it sits directly below the far right ClearArt image as if it is connected to it but it obviously is not.

I am not fussed about the title, it has its uses, as the logo may not always depict the correct name of the show.

Big Grin

- thebearnecessit - 2012-03-07

Can anyone help me with a question about Music fan art please?

I'd like to see fanart in the background when i'm looking through my albums. How do I get this going?

(windowsXP, eden cr2, mq3)

Is the option in the settings "download additional information when updating library" supposed to download fanart? didnt seemt to work for me.

Is cdART broken - i managed to get it downloaded but it only found fanart for about a third of my collection.

do i need to change scraper and download fanart by manually using the context menu for each artist?

I'm a bit lost and clutching at straws. How am I supposed to download music fanart? Whats the best way?

- farr3ll - 2012-03-07

Does anyone know why the media folder in the skin.aeonmq.3 directory contains only the flags folder and textures.xbt file? There are many other image folders that appear in my skin.aeon.nox directory. Aeon MQ3 must be drawing these images from somewhere, but where?

I'm wanting to tinker with a few images but can't for the life of me work out where they're being sourced from.

[EDIT] Worked it out, the images are contained in the textures.xbt file. @MarcosQui - Any chance of posting up an extracted version of the textures.xbt file?

Thanks

- ratu123 - 2012-03-07

Hey, have how add trakt.tv scrobbler addon support? thx =)

. - User 102910 - 2012-03-07

- firewasborn - 2012-03-08

chippie Wrote:Think I agree here, I do not think the second logo is necessary at all even when viewing ClearArt as to me at least, it is confusing as it sits directly below the far right ClearArt image as if it is connected to it but it obviously is not.

I am not fussed about the title, it has its uses, as the logo may not always depict the correct name of the show.

Big Grin

Oh, I know the title has a purpose, I just preferred without Wink