Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - MarcosQui - 2012-03-21

Aeon MQ 3 revision 1.2.4 available

Changelog - release date 03/21/2012

Fixed: CoverFlow View - arrow up does not open the side menu.
Fixed: Layout details in logo for AAC music.
Changed: Start next aired when skin starts. (issue 165)
Changed: MovieSets script - new way of loading in order to avoid delay and conflict with other scripts.
Changed: All references to Logo Downloader script are now Artwork Downloader script.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - deh2k7 - 2012-03-21

As always, thanks for the awesome support Marcos!

BTW - since the forum upgrade, did we lose the MQ3 donors group? That might be a good way to release a controlled beta for MQ4.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - hams1000 - 2012-03-21

(2012-03-21, 18:03)MarcosQui Wrote: Aeon MQ 3 revision 1.2.4 available

Changed: MovieSets script - new way of loading in order to avoid delay and conflict with other scripts.
Changed: All references to Logo Downloader script are now Artwork Downloader script.

Lovely work. Just wondering if you had a chance to look over this bug,

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - JimThend - 2012-03-21

Per me sei il numero uno .. presto sarò un tuo sostenitore / donatore
grazie di cuore

To me you're the number one .. soon I will be your supporter / donor
thank you

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - fubofo - 2012-03-21

(2012-03-21, 00:43)chippie Wrote:
(2012-03-20, 23:57)fubofo Wrote: ..........
Is there a way I can create a custom menu with favourite as main and vplaylists as submenu?

Yeah, just add the playlists to your favourites! The add as submenu items. Job done!

lol I'm probably getting annoying with this...

OK so I tried to add my video playlists to favourites and have now added them as a submenu:

Anime [favourite {folder} ] (/mnt/Files/Video/Anime/)
|- Movie [favourite {movie playlist} ] (list - anime movie.xps)
|- TV [favourite {episode playlist} ] (list - anime tv.xps)

It all looks good ecept when I click on either of the submenus it just plays the movie / tv straight away without actually letting me view the list and choose. Any help with this?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - tripkip - 2012-03-22

Thanks for the update MQ!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Chef_ - 2012-03-22

Anyone else's AEON MQ3 blow up after this update? Now I can't even re-install.
(2012-03-22, 01:28)Chef_ Wrote: Anyone else's AEON MQ3 blow up after this update? Now I can't even re-install.

It was my fault. The screen went black for about 2 minutes during the update. I presumed XBMC crashed, so I force closed it and it never came back up smoothly. I did a rollback and that took about 5 minutes to work. I was able to go back in and perform another update, but this time I waited the full 2-3 minutes for everything to update.

All is well again.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - gibxxi - 2012-03-22

Updating the skin when it's active takes a while. Not uncommon to see fanart and weather elements but no skin graphics until the update is complete. Rule of thumb I work by is to never force close an app while the HDD light is active (i.e: solid).

Great work on the skin by the way MQ, thanks for the update.

Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - chippie - 2012-03-22

(2012-03-21, 21:06)fubofo Wrote:
(2012-03-21, 00:43)chippie Wrote:
(2012-03-20, 23:57)fubofo Wrote: ..........
Is there a way I can create a custom menu with favourite as main and vplaylists as submenu?

Yeah, just add the playlists to your favourites! The add as submenu items. Job done!

lol I'm probably getting annoying with this...

OK so I tried to add my video playlists to favourites and have now added them as a submenu:

Anime [favourite {folder} ] (/mnt/Files/Video/Anime/)
|- Movie [favourite {movie playlist} ] (list - anime movie.xps)
|- TV [favourite {episode playlist} ] (list - anime tv.xps)

It all looks good ecept when I click on either of the submenus it just plays the movie / tv straight away without actually letting me view the list and choose. Any help with this?

Will take a look tomorrow but I think there is an option somewhere to auto play playlists, or perhaps I dreamt it. Still will look tomorrow Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - JimThend - 2012-03-22

Chiedo aiuto
Mi piacerebbe utilizzare nella sezione >Game< lo "stile > extra thumbnails < " , ma se effettuo questa scelta nella sezione >Game< automaticamente si modifica anche in Films .. perché ? non si potrebbe modificare solo nella sezione >Game< ??
scusate per il mio inglese , utilizzo il servizio di traduzione di Google

Asking for your help
I'd use in Section > Game < "style > extra thumbnails<" , but if I make this choice in Section > Game < automatically changes and Movies .. why? could not only change in the section > Game < ?
sorry for my English, I use the Google translation service

attivazione stile extra thumbnails in Game ( Activation style <extra thumbnails> Section Game )

Si modifica contemporaneamente in Game e Film (It simultaneously amend Sections > Game < and > Movies <)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Skuffe - 2012-03-22

@MarcosQui

Thanks for a great skin, and all the work you put into this.
I do have an issue however, when in the videos menu the thumbnails/posters seem to be squeezed or not shown in the correct aspect ratio. It should look more like in the music view for instance.

Is this something thats subject to be changed, or is it supposed to be this way? Cant see to change it. Also the video plugins list look the same way.

Check the screenshots below, to see what i mean.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - TeKo - 2012-03-22

I think there is a problem with the artwork downloader integration.
When I use the Logo dl in TV Shows it seems to scan for movies too.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - MastaofDesasta - 2012-03-22

Thanks for the Update,
but i´ve still got the problem with the missing codec icon...
It is visible if I play a file and then press "i" for additional information(so its no texture problem),
but in every view the place where it should be is empty...
A Reset in the Skin settings also didn´t solve it

Am I the only one with this problem?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - hams1000 - 2012-03-23

I'm finding in 'list view' MQ 3 doesn't respect show file name over library title while not in library mode. Anyone else ?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - chippie - 2012-03-24

(2012-03-22, 15:51)TeKo Wrote: I think there is a problem with the artwork downloader integration.
When I use the Logo dl in TV Shows it seems to scan for movies too.

Artwork Downloader as an Add-On integrates Movies and TV Shows, from what I know you basically invoke the Add On to run from wherever you are. Under Add Ons you can configure what it scrapes for. I am not sure of you can just have it search for just TV Shows artwork (you can obviously disable all the movie stuff in the add on itself), however it may be worth asking in the Artwork Downloader thread (if there is one, assume there is) if there is way to have it just scrape for TV Shows etc.. then raise a ticket to have Marcos put this change in to the skin.