Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - TeKo - 2012-03-24

(2012-03-24, 00:51)chippie Wrote:
(2012-03-22, 15:51)TeKo Wrote: I think there is a problem with the artwork downloader integration.
When I use the Logo dl in TV Shows it seems to scan for movies too.

Artwork Downloader as an Add-On integrates Movies and TV Shows, from what I know you basically invoke the Add On to run from wherever you are. Under Add Ons you can configure what it scrapes for. I am not sure of you can just have it search for just TV Shows artwork (you can obviously disable all the movie stuff in the add on itself), however it may be worth asking in the Artwork Downloader thread (if there is one, assume there is) if there is way to have it just scrape for TV Shows etc.. then raise a ticket to have Marcos put this change in to the skin.

Hmm I was pretty sure that when I started it from TV shows it only scanned for shows (extrafanart) maybe I am wrong.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - anarchoi - 2012-03-25

Hello,

I'm an Aeon-Nox user but i just switched to MQ3 because i was experiencing bugs using Nox with latest Eden.

So far i love MQ3, there's only two things that makes me miss Aeon-Nox. So i was wondering if it would be possible to do that in MQ3. I'm okay with editing files and adding special coding if needed. If it requires complicated coding, i can pay money for it.

1) I would really want to add a custom submenu under the stock "movies" menu. I just want to put two links to my NAS servers as custom submenus (links are already in xbmc favorites).
In Aeon-Nox you can add up to 3 different submenus for each stock menu. I wish Aeon-MQ3 had this feature !

2) I'm using the file browser view and each movie is in its specific folder. In Aeon-Nox, it will start playing the movie as soon as i press "enter" on a folder. But in Aeon-MQ3, pressing enter on a folder in the file browser will just open this folder for browsing and then i have to select the .avi file and press enter again in order to play it.
Is it possible to configure MQ3 so it start playing movie when pressing "enter" on a folder ?

BTW there's an option in the settings (file list -> video -> default action). It's already set to "play", so theorically i think it should be working but it isn't

thanks a lot !

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - MoldySpore - 2012-03-25

Just upgraded to MQ3 and Eden 11.0. Anyway to get it so you can set the information panel on Movies to be different from TV Shows? Now if I set it in either one, it changes in the other. For movies I like it to be on "manual", but for tv shows I like it on "always on". Is there an option I'm not seeing to get this to work again?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - st graveyard - 2012-03-25

is there anyone who can helpme with this? I posted this on the bug report site and got an answer from Marcos, but I don't really understand it. Anybody point me in the right direction?

Quote:Hello Marcos,

A new version of RCB has been released which fixes numerous bugs, however when bug is skin specific.

It seems that preview videos are not linked correctly for ROMS which have '(' in the title name.

This is what Malte says :
"bugfix: videos of games with "," in name did not play (note: this is a skinning change, will only work in Confluence, Night and Simplicity skins atm) "

You can find more info here :
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=1039072&postcount=2110

I know it is not urgent, but it would be cool if this also would work in the best skin available ;-)

Cheers,
Grave

--------------------------------------------------
To get this done just replace "PlayMedia($INFO..." with "PlayMedia($ESCINFO...". This will handle filenames with "," correctly.

Thanks in advance,
malte

-----------------------------------------
Hi Malte,

Thanks. In which file should this be changed? (Sorry, I'm not a coder).

Will this be integrated in a new version of the skin sometimes?

Thanks,
Grave

RE: - JaccoH - 2012-03-25

(2011-10-31, 20:48)SkItZo Wrote: Hey Marcos, I was hoping you would be able to add the Peripherals menu (Settings>System>Input Devices>Peripherals) in when you next update the skin?

If not, thanks anyway Big Grin
Awesome Work as always. Thanks for the updates

+1 for me Smile

RE: - farr3ll - 2012-03-25

(2012-03-25, 15:07)JaccoH Wrote:
(2011-10-31, 20:48)SkItZo Wrote: Hey Marcos, I was hoping you would be able to add the Peripherals menu (Settings>System>Input Devices>Peripherals) in when you next update the skin?

If not, thanks anyway Big Grin
Awesome Work as always. Thanks for the updates

+1 for me Smile

I also +1

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - crimsonfury - 2012-03-25

Does this work in the new final Eden for sure?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Wanilton - 2012-03-25

Crimsonfury, yes work fine.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - thebearnecessit - 2012-03-26

so version 1.2.4 of mq3 is out. i have it installed. I have the artwork downloader addon installed.

But I still can't get clearart working. any ideas?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Bulla - 2012-03-26

(2012-03-22, 15:51)TeKo Wrote: I think there is a problem with the artwork downloader integration.
When I use the Logo dl in TV Shows it seems to scan for movies too.

I've got the same issue.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - MarcosQui - 2012-03-26

Good news - Here comes Aeon MQ 3 version 2.0.0

With launch of Eden I now have more freedom to make changes in the skin.

The new version will support Frodo and also brings a cleaner code and updated which will make browsing more slight and smooth.

Here I am committed with my sidekick Wanilton at any time the skin will be aired. Cool

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - gibxxi - 2012-03-26

Excellent News. Kudos to MQ and Wanilton for the continued work on this skin. Best skin for XBMC by a wide margin.

Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Wanilton - 2012-03-26

Fanart.TV

For user with troubles in use artwork downloader, cdart manager and other add-ons

The reason why you can't download anything from http://fanart.tv, using artwork downloader, cdart manager etc.:

Read their newsletter or read this post:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=87577&pid=1053539#pid1053539

Wanilton

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - MarcosQui - 2012-03-26

(2012-03-26, 18:28)MarcosQui Wrote: Good news - Here comes Aeon MQ 3 version 2.0.0

With launch of Eden I now have more freedom to make changes in the skin.

The new version will support Frodo and also brings a cleaner code and updated which will make browsing more slight and smooth.

Here I am committed with my sidekick Wanilton at any time the skin will be aired. Cool

Already available for the VIP SugarSync users.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - El Bandit - 2012-03-26

Hi marcos, great work on the skin. I just have one question:

Is there a way to set the movies view so that the smaller title (for genre, original title, etc) always displays certain information? Year and duration is the only one of any use to me since 99% of the original titles are the same as the displayed title and I know the genres.