Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- Alael - 2011-08-22

@onlineaddy: You can set viewtypes by pressing left (or up, depensing on the viewtype you're currently using) and selecting (DE)ACTIVATE VIEWTYPES

- Alael - 2011-08-22

@Aemstel: Are you sure you can't select "music videos" as the source content?

- onlineaddy - 2011-08-22

Duetoxplode Wrote:Was wondering if anyone has TvTunes working with this yet

It hangs XBMC when I execute it. Even if I manually grab the MP3 files myself from the website and place them in my show folders, MQ3 does not play them.Sad

I'm sure Marcos will fix it in a future release.

- onlineaddy - 2011-08-22

Alael Wrote:@onlineaddy: You can set viewtypes by pressing left (or up, depensing on the viewtype you're currently using) and selecting (DE)ACTIVATE VIEWTYPES

Thank you for your assistance.

- fantastrick - 2011-08-22

Hi, a newbie here Smile Just read this thread and wondered if someone can help me.
I've installed Eden (fresh install) and do not have the option to add files in the Video folder. MP3 and Photo's no sweat, can add those. Video is a black screen in the skin.

- emal011 - 2011-08-22

I already install the MQ3 Skin, with some problems at the beginning, update not work at all, so i have to made a fresh install (svn + Aeon).

Good, now that the skin works, i want to make some little fixed, like CdArt, Artists slideshow, etc. But doesn't work at all, for example, want to have the cd artist cover, and for that i need the Addon, but when i want to install it it doesn't appear in the Addons menu list. Huh

With the artist slideshow, already installed, and already activate it but it doesn't show anything.

Music artist info: If i choose, search artist info, appears a windows asking me name of the album, name of the artist and again name of the album and of the artist, again, and again, and etc...

Somebody have an idea? how can i fix that?

The skin ist fast als any oder.. i like it, but it doesn't make the thing i want, and i hope it can be fixed.

XD

- dynamix - 2011-08-22

As i replaced my good old xbox i can finally enjoy the Aeon MQ skin. You did some awesome work, Marcos! What a great looking and full featured skin it has become.

I do think i have found a bug in the program section: when i changed the view to showcase i could not enter the submenu anymore. I tried al direction keys to call in the menu, but without any luck.

fantastrick Wrote:Hi, a newbie here Smile Just read this thread and wondered if someone can help me.
I've installed Eden (fresh install) and do not have the option to add files in the Video folder. MP3 and Photo's no sweat, can add those. Video is a black screen in the skin.

I guess you have to switch to file mode. The video shortcut opens up the library and in your case an empty library.

- Aemstel - 2011-08-22

Alael Wrote:@Aemstel: Are you sure you can't select "music videos" as the source content?

Thanks for trying to help! I can indeed only select "TV Shows" or "Movies". There is no "Music videos" content type...
There used to be in MQ2. But that didn't work very well either with concert videos. Any other suggestions?

- fantastrick - 2011-08-22

dynamix Wrote:I guess you have to switch to file mode. The video shortcut opens up the library and in your case an empty library.

You are my hero!

- MarcosQui - 2011-08-22

Hello friends, I'll start today to fix the bugs that were reported, but has two important things:

1 - I will only fix bugs that have screens attached proving the error. (I thank whoever did this)

2 - Still, many problems are reported in the change of the Dharma to Eden, is not related to the skin. At Eden some things changed in the library, please, search for more information.

- mindweaver - 2011-08-22

MarcosQui Wrote:Hello friends, I'll start today to fix the bugs that were reported, but has two important things:

1 - I will only fix bugs that have screens attached proving the error. (I thank whoever did this)

2 - Still, many problems are reported in the change of the Dharma to Eden, is not related to the skin. At Eden some things changed in the library, please, search for more information.

Please look into be bug where removing menu items to 7 or less breaks the navigation animation. It is hard to present screens for this.

- LakersFan - 2011-08-22

@MarcosQui

Is there a way we could get the latest uncompressed textures.xbt file?

- chander - 2011-08-22

LakersFan Wrote:@MarcosQui

Is there a way we could get the latest uncompressed textures.xbt file?

Oh yeah, need to add some rare studio flags Wink

- neurosis13 - 2011-08-22

is there a way to get rid of these strange color lines?

would like to keep the skin black or at least dark grey.
Especially in this area:

- nemrod95 - 2011-08-22

great skin Marcos, very very good job but please re-introduce the shelf view Smile

I've tested Aeon MQ3 on my laptop and it's beautiful. I hesitate to installit on my HTPC because Eden is not stable yet