Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - gibxxi - 2012-03-28

You sure it's the tvdb your attempting to download posters from and not fanart.tv? If the latter, the reason why downloading from there isn't working is much publicised on these forums. The only other thing I can suggest is check your XBMC.log file for errors. Sometimes the errors can be pretty cryptic to somebody without programming history (last time i wrote any code was 15 years ago in Turbo C++) but some errors jump out at you and answer questions as to why something isn't working, HTTP requests (and failiures) being one such example.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Ghostdivision - 2012-03-28

(2012-03-28, 00:41)gibxxi Wrote: What if you have multiple episodes in different formats? OK you probably DON'T have this, but it's possible. How would MQ3 determine exactly which case to display in this scenario? I think the coding required would be a nightmare, and too prone to errors, but that's just my opinion.

Thats why it would be applied for each season and exactly why i want it.

In aeon nox it does this.

The actual show wont have a case, but each season can have a case.

I really wish marcos and nox could work together because so many missing peices from one that are available in the other.

For instance ancient aliens only season 1 is on bluray, the rest since the rest are only on hdtv caps or dvd are hdtv .ts files

So my folders are as such

Ancient aliens--->S01E01E02E03.bluray "apply the case for bluray"......S02E01.hdtv.ts "Apply hdtv case for season 2"

(2012-03-28, 00:48)gibxxi Wrote: You sure it's the tvdb your attempting to download posters from and not fanart.tv? If the latter, the reason why downloading from there isn't working is much publicised on these forums. The only other thing I can suggest is check your XBMC.log file for errors. Sometimes the errors can be pretty cryptic to somebody without programming history (last time i wrote any code was 15 years ago in Turbo C++) but some errors jump out at you and answer questions as to why something isn't working, HTTP requests (and failiures) being one such example.

the scrapper is set to tvdb.

Lots of posters on tvdb. Will check the log file though, thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - gibxxi - 2012-03-28

But the existing probelm still exists in my view. You can have each episode have a different format within an individual season depending on how you "acquired" those episodes. The skin would then have to aggregate the amount of different formats (per season) to pick a winning format.

I can't see this making it into MQ3 at any rate, not at this late stage in it's development, and with MQ4 round the corner. Perhaps a feature request is the best course of action. you never know, Marcos may consider it.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Ghostdivision - 2012-03-28

Well you cant expect to have different formats per season... if thats the issue its a guessing game and the skin could decide to apply a case based on the first episode to decide the format case or something... but thats not what i am asking. I am asking cases to be applied on a per season basis. As either bluray, dvd, or hdtv.

The nox skin does this fine, i dont get the issue.

I have donated and requested this on marcos site.

Does nobody else have seasons on different formats? Such as some on blu-ray and others on dvd or as hdtv caps? Unfortunately my prefrence is bluray but not all tv shows have all seasons on bluray.

Sopranos for instance only season 1 and 6 are on bluray, the rest i had to use dvd for season 2, 3, 4, 5.

So using showcase view when you look at each season, season 1 and 6 would have bluray cases applied, and 2-5 would have dvd cases applied.

And as mentioned my season 1 and 6 naming have "bluray" tag applied to the folders, and 2-5 have "dvd" naming tag applied to the folders. If it see's those dvd or bluray tag it would apply a case for that season.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - El Bandit - 2012-03-28

Probably a dumb question:

When viewing the information for a film, you can use the arrow keys to select a cast member and search for other films. Can the same be done for director/writer? I can't find a way to move up to those fields.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - MoldySpore - 2012-03-28

(2012-03-25, 06:56)MoldySpore Wrote: Just upgraded to MQ3 and Eden 11.0. Anyway to get it so you can set the information panel on Movies to be different from TV Shows? Now if I set it in either one, it changes in the other. For movies I like it to be on "manual", but for tv shows I like it on "always on". Is there an option I'm not seeing to get this to work again?

Anybody having experience with this? Even on MQ 3 version 2.0.0 still have this problem.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - soldave - 2012-03-28

Using XBMC Eden and Aeon MQ3 2.0 and have just started up XBMC today to find my menu screen like this:

I haven't changed any settings or anything, and all of the menus are without the background to make text show up, making reading menus very difficult at times. Is it something I've unknowingly done, or a problem with XBMC or the skin?

EDIT: It looks as if sounds have also gone since the auto-update to MQ3 2.0

EDIT 2: Problem solved I think. Looks like the new skin wasn't downloading correctly from the repo.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - ailingcoot - 2012-03-28

how to disable/enable http proxy by using one short key or put it as one function under the sub menu?
In this way, I don't have to navigate to system settings/ network/ click on.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - st graveyard - 2012-03-28

(2012-03-27, 20:21)MarcosQui Wrote: AEON MQ 3 VERSION 2 AVAILABLE

Changelog - release date 03/27/2012

Added: Code Clean and Updated - fase 2. - Improved performance in main menu/Improved performance to surfing on the collections.
Fixed: New bugfix for RCB needed. (issue 158)
Changed: Removed support to Dharma, included support to Frodo Pre 12.
Changed: Remove Watched / Unwatched home screen indicators - optional. (issue 153)

Hey Marcos, just updated to V2.0. The bugfix for RCB is there, issue solved! Thanks a lot!

I've noticed that scrolling my movies, games or tv shows is now very smooth, but slower as in the previous version...guess this is the new performance while surfing the collections. Looks good, I need to get used to it ;-)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - jpukki - 2012-03-28

I have tried figuring best way of accessing my TV Recordings. I have added the recording folder as video source.

From main menu I go to Videos->Files->Recordings and the i see the recording files located there. When i go back to main menu and select Videos again, I have to select again Files->Recordings.

Tried switching to Confluence skin: I go to Recordings folder and back to main menu, then again select Videos and it goes straight to Recordings folder.
So it remembers the location before pressing esc.

I also tried adding Recordings folder to favourites and adding that favourite to main menu. When i open it from main menu, i get screen that looks like the info window, but is empty. When i open the favourite from favourites menu it opens the Recordings folder properly.

Didn't find anything about this with search, so i guess im missing something...

Sigh.. So hard to write in english today Sad Hope you get the picture.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - k4sh1n - 2012-03-28

Seems there may be a bug with the latest release: V2.0.Huh

The scrolling of the home screen seems to have items on far left or right stuck. (they seem to be stuck/semi-visible when home screen has additional playlists)
The background changes to the correct screen art (verified with Dev machine that doesn't affect non-modded home screen where additional playlists are not added)
A rollback solved the issue as a temp fix

Possible same issue as RavenNL?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - TeKo - 2012-03-28

Pretty sure everyone has the error as long as you activate "fixed list" for your home screen.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - RavenNL - 2012-03-28

(2012-03-28, 15:52)st graveyard Wrote:
(2012-03-27, 20:21)MarcosQui Wrote: AEON MQ 3 VERSION 2 AVAILABLE

Changelog - release date 03/27/2012

Added: Code Clean and Updated - fase 2. - Improved performance in main menu/Improved performance to surfing on the collections.
Fixed: New bugfix for RCB needed. (issue 158)
Changed: Removed support to Dharma, included support to Frodo Pre 12.
Changed: Remove Watched / Unwatched home screen indicators - optional. (issue 153)

Hey Marcos, just updated to V2.0. The bugfix for RCB is there, issue solved! Thanks a lot!

I've noticed that scrolling my movies, games or tv shows is now very smooth, but slower as in the previous version...guess this is the new performance while surfing the collections. Looks good, I need to get used to it ;-)

Yea noticed that too, maybe increase speed a little bit?

(2012-03-28, 17:19)k4sh1n Wrote: Seems there may be a bug with the latest release: V2.0.Huh

The scrolling of the home screen seems to have items on far left or right stuck. (they seem to be stuck/semi-visible when home screen has additional playlists)
The background changes to the correct screen art (verified with Dev machine that doesn't affect non-modded home screen where additional playlists are not added)
A rollback solved the issue as a temp fix

Possible same issue as RavenNL?

yea same problem, but it's fixed now if your a donator you can download it.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Ovokx - 2012-03-28

(2012-03-27, 23:44)ferent Wrote: Where can I download it?

http://www.marcosqui.com.br/downloads_english.html

Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Bulla - 2012-03-28

Anyone seeing their screenshot and clearart too big for the borders when pausing like below ?