Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - 89mclarenstang - 2012-04-01

great skin first of all... anyone know how i can fix this, i was using cu lyrics to view my lyrics when i have the now playing screen showing, and decided to try and switch it to xbmc lyrics.
irst song i played worked fine and it showed me the correct lyrics using xbmc lyrics but all subsequent songs still show the original lyrics from the first song?!?!
i now have no way to switch back to using cu lyrics as there is no option anywhere to do it. i have tried every key combination as well and nothing works.
it ust shows used cached lyrics on the bottom of the lyrics screen and thats it.
does anyone know a way to switch back to cu lyricsHuh
any help is greatly appreciated.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Drazzilb - 2012-04-01

I've searched and searched. If I missed the answer to this question please please let me know. It seems like in Multiplex and a few other views the edges of the thumbnails are cut off on the left and right sides. I switch back to Confluance and the thumbnails all look normal. Any thoughts would be great.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - crimsonfury - 2012-04-02

I setup the extra packs for current weather and I only see black screen... With temps but no animated icons or backgrounds. Why?

Also how do I add more movie sets other than the ones it already found and can I rename them?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - ailingcoot - 2012-04-02

(2012-04-01, 16:37)accurateweb Wrote:
(2012-04-01, 12:53)ailingcoot Wrote: This skin is not compatible with the settings of pseudo TV?
Some settings are not seen in pseudo TV under the skin. I have to change back to confluence skin to edit the rules in pseudo TV?

Must be some color/fonts issues.

I mentioned this to the creator of PseudoTV but I haven't heard back from him other than him saying he was unaware of the issue. It does seem to be a skin issue though.

I would venture to guess that this is a fairly easy fix as well.

A fix would be great. The PseudoTV 'setting menu works fine in Aeon Nox or default skin.

By the way, just check my log, Aeon MQ3 is missing a lot of Aeon Cyclic fonts? so the system uses arial.ttf instead?
One bypass is to copy the arial.ttf (7 times) to rename them to Aeon.XXX.ttf (XXX represents different sub Aeon Cyclic fonts.)

Another is to change font.xml to use the arial.ttf directly.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - ailingcoot - 2012-04-02

Aeon MQ3 doesn't support the Super TV scripts as well.(this skin color issue?) some setting options are not seen just like the pesuedo TV

walk around is copy the file from that plug in to skins xml folder.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Bond13579 - 2012-04-02

+1 Sad

(2012-04-01, 17:02)Tetsuo Wrote: Hi@all,

I´ve just updated to MQ3 and now I have two problems:

first, you can see in the picture below:

I get this signs $VAR... above new episodes. How can I change this?

second:

it doesn´t matter what I set for backgrounds, I have always a black screen and no fanart. If I choose curtain there is also a black background?!

would be great if someone could help me

greets

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Zxurian - 2012-04-02

does someone know of a quick fix to the skin files that I can edit to have the "recent movies" widget show up while a different category is selected?

I use VPLAYLIST1 instead of the MOVIES item when viewing movies, so I'd like it to show with VPLAYLIST1 instead.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - robertho - 2012-04-03

(2012-04-01, 01:27)SoWErA Wrote:
(2012-03-30, 15:39)accurateweb Wrote:
(2012-03-29, 20:05)spinecho Wrote: In MQ3 v1.2.3 MovieSets worked fine. Upon updating to v2, now I'm getting no movie info or posters in the infoscreen for MovieSets.

MQ3 v2

Yep. I've got this problem too. Seems a minor fix would put it right, no?

also not getting collections to load properly Sad

I found the problem.
-In the folder: "C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq.3\backup\720p"
-Edit the file: "MyVideoNav.xml" and replace the line: "<include condition="System.HasAddon(script.moviesets) + Skin.HasSetting(moviesets)">ContainerMovieSets</include>"
-For: "MyVideoNav.xml" and replace the line: "<include condition="System.HasAddon(script.moviesets)">ContainerMovieSets</include>"
-Save the file.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - crimsonfury - 2012-04-03

(2012-04-02, 00:09)crimsonfury Wrote: I setup the extra packs for current weather and I only see black screen... With temps but no animated icons or backgrounds. Why?

Also how do I add more movie sets other than the ones it already found and can I rename them?

Anyone know these 2 answers?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - ixian - 2012-04-03

(2012-04-03, 02:02)robertho Wrote: I found the problem.
-In the folder: "C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq.3\backup\720p"
-Edit the file: "MyVideoNav.xml" and replace the line: "<include condition="System.HasAddon(script.moviesets) + Skin.HasSetting(moviesets)">ContainerMovieSets</include>"
-For: "MyVideoNav.xml" and replace the line: "<include condition="System.HasAddon(script.moviesets)">ContainerMovieSets</include>"
-Save the file.

Thanks! Should have looked there after reading it changed - worked like a treat.

For Linux/XBMCBuntu users, the file is at:
//Confusedpecial/addons/skin.aeonmq.3/720p

Where "special" is your home directory (i.e. /home/xbmc/.xbmc)

Making this change, rebooting, and re-running the MovieSets settings (simply loading them worked) did the trick.

Speaking of which....

(2012-04-03, 02:11)crimsonfury Wrote:
(2012-04-02, 00:09)crimsonfury Wrote: I setup the extra packs for current weather and I only see black screen... With temps but no animated icons or backgrounds. Why?

Anyone know these 2 answers?

To add/modify Moviesets, first make sure you have the collections option enabled and the Moviesets addon installed (of course) then when browsing your movies in library mode access the settings menu (press left, up, etc depending on view) and go to mode/available addons. You'll see Moviesets as an option (or it will tell you to install the addon), pick it, and it will show all your sets, and allow you to edit/create new ones.

As for your extrapack question, it sounds like your path isn't right - something is off there. I've noticed on Linux systems if you unizip them to a directory with spaces, etc in the path it can have trouble - try renaming/removing spaces from the directory name.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - crimsonfury - 2012-04-03

I've been in to the Moviesets settings and I have added videos to the already noticed movie sets, but where is the option to create a new set and rename them?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Ovokx - 2012-04-03

(2012-04-01, 17:02)Tetsuo Wrote: Image

I get this signs $VAR... above new episodes. How can I change this?

This is a problem between Dharma (XBMC 10.1) and MQ3. Switching into Eden (XBMC 11) will solve this issue

Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - sidewalksuper - 2012-04-03

Since the latest update trailers don't work for me as well when I press the down button three times

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - darrenscerri - 2012-04-03

Hi, I have artwork with my music (Extrafanart, cdart, cover art, etc). When I am playing music, the extra fanart is displayed as a slide show when I am on the main menu. If If I then go to the actual full screen music player, only the default fanart is displayed and not the extra fanart. Can this be fixed?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - ixian - 2012-04-03

(2012-04-03, 05:17)crimsonfury Wrote: I've been in to the Moviesets settings and I have added videos to the already noticed movie sets, but where is the option to create a new set and rename them?

I usually do it by highlighting an existing set and pressing Select, that brings up the context menu where one option is Create New Set. There's an Edit option as well.