Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - jasoncrosier - 2012-04-05

@gibxxi,

Many thanks for your reply, All the visualizers work fine I have tested them. The problem occurs when I select NONE for my visualizer. I usually use this setting on the Windows7 installations around the house. It then it quite happily displays all the jpg's from a specified folder in the background which is set as the multiple images screen in the MAIN MENU for MUSIC. However it displays the default.jpg image from the AEON MQ3 folder intead. I'm not sure however if this is a XBMCUbuntu issue for MQ3 or my missing an option in the Skin settings.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - gibxxi - 2012-04-05

Sounds like a skin issue to me, have you tried the same with Confluence, or another skin? I keep several skins installed, even though I don't use them, just for this kind of thing.

@gibxxi,

Thanks again for your reply, I have just tried confluence, interestingly although it lets me browse to my network folder for the multiple images for the background but will not display them (exit from the setup menu and go back in it then dispalys a message folder does not exist). I then copied them to a local folder and it then displays them on the MAIN MENU but it is still blank in FULLSCREEN mode. I then tried the AEON MQ3 on the local folder but still the same default.jgp for AEON MQ3 was displayed. I'll put the new EDEN 11 on one of the Windows 7 media PC's in the house and see if the issue is replicated. This might show us if it is a EDEN 11 or skin issue.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - No12 - 2012-04-05

Can you tell me,what hardware is sufficient running this skin smooth?

(2012-04-05, 12:27)jasoncrosier Wrote: XBMCUbuntu Eden MQ3

I seem to just be getting the default black screen with the white wavey lines in the full screen music player. I also usually have the multiple images from the main menu music background folder on screen when default background and screensaver set to none. I have checked through the guisettings.xml but cannot seem to find a helpfull entry to modify.

Posted by gibxxi - Today 11:38
Black screen with white wavey lines sounds like an instance of Milkdrop running without any installed presets. Even without screensaver enabled, once you go FULLSCREEN, Aeon MQ3 will invoke the currently selected visualizer as the background, and for Milkdrop (without any installed presets) it's a screen like you describe. You won't get any fanart in fullscreen AFAIK unless you disable all visualizers.

All the visualizers work fine I have tested them. The problem occurs when I select NONE for my visualizer. I usually use this setting on the Windows7 installations around the house. It then it quite happily displays all the jpg's from a specified folder in the background which is set as the multiple images screen in the MAIN MENU for MUSIC. However it displays the default.jpg image from the AEON MQ3 folder intead. I'm not sure however if this is a XBMCUbuntu issue for MQ3 or my missing an option in the Skin settings.

Posted by gibxxi - Today 13:19
Sounds like a skin issue to me, have you tried the same with Confluence, or another skin? I keep several skins installed, even though I don't use them, just for this kind of thing

I have just tried confluence, interestingly although it lets me browse to my network folder for the multiple images for the background but will not display them (exit from the setup menu and go back in it then dispalys a message folder does not exist). I then copied them to a local folder and it then displays them on the MAIN MENU but it is still blank in FULLSCREEN mode. I then tried the AEON MQ3 on the local folder but still the same default.jgp for AEON MQ3 was displayed. I'll put the new EDEN 11 on one of the Windows 7 media PC's in the house and see if the issue is replicated. This might show us if it is a EDEN 11 or skin issue.

I have just tried EDEN 11 on a Windows 7 machine and pasted back my USERDATA folder and all works fine. The background images all view fine during music playbeck in FULLSCREEN mode.This leeds me to believe this might be a issue with the XBMCUbuntu installation. Out of interest I also replaced the user data file on the XBMCUbuntu with the Windows 7 EDEN 11 one and still just the default.jpeg image is displayed on all backgrounds within MUSIC, TV SHOWS and MOVIES the background images are only Visable in the MAIN MENU.

Any Thoughts?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - fariswheel - 2012-04-05

Can any one help me with my error Service.py

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - crimsonfury - 2012-04-05

I get it now too!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - thebearnecessit - 2012-04-05

i started getting a service.py error yesterday.

when i did a google searh it was suggested that this is usually an error with an addon.

perhaps you should have a look in your log file to see if you can find any errors and see if there are any clues as to which addon is responsible. if you cant find any errors/clues then post the log to pastebin.com and post the pastebin link into this thread so someone can have a look and try and help.

im just going to live with mine just now, i'll maybe have a look at my log in a few days and post it up here. I presumed it was one of my recent addons that had done it (the superTV addon maybe). But if a few people hve all got it the maybe it's the new version of mq3 that isn't getting along with an already-installed addon ie an addon that was working fine with the previous version of mq3

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - uneek_ro - 2012-04-05

Hey there!

First of all the best theme ever made....Well done for the hard work.

How to populate my Movies, Music and Video shortcuts with information?

I cannot find out how to add Movies, Music and Programs on the main screen on the Aeon MQ3. I am trying to see the movies witch are online in NaviX or IceFIlms on FanArts or so just when you go to Movies. I don't know if this is posible with the Movies within NaviX but that's what I want to do. The same with the music. Is there a way to do that?

Many thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Alethenorio - 2012-04-05

Hi guys

First of all I'd like to congratulate MarcosQui for the awesome skin and all people helping out to make it what it is.

I have run into a bit of an issue and I have just spent the last hour searching the internet for a solution and also the issue list without much results.

I have just upgraded my XBMC from Dharma to Eden and I also upgraded MQ 2 to MQ 3.

Everything seems fine except the TV Shows section is showing all my posters squished (Like banner sized) and I have tried everything I can think of to fix it.

Here's a screenshot of the issue

http://i.imgur.com/ydXaq.jpg

I have tried checking the tvdb addon to prefer posters (Like the tv shows folder is set to), I have tried redownloading the thumb, I have tried removing the series from the library and updating the library again but none of those things helped. This is happening on the list view on tv shows only. The movies section , which is using the exact same view, is working fine.

Does anybody have any ideas how to fix this?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - uneek_ro - 2012-04-05

Hey man,

Can you tell me how you reach this point in placeing all the media in tvshows shorcut on the main screen? I get stuck in putting the media on movies, music and tv shows and i don't know hot to add them.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Wanilton - 2012-04-05

(2012-04-05, 23:03)Alethenorio Wrote: Hi guys

First of all I'd like to congratulate MarcosQui for the awesome skin and all people helping out to make it what it is.

I have run into a bit of an issue and I have just spent the last hour searching the internet for a solution and also the issue list without much results.

I have just upgraded my XBMC from Dharma to Eden and I also upgraded MQ 2 to MQ 3.

Everything seems fine except the TV Shows section is showing all my posters squished (Like banner sized) and I have tried everything I can think of to fix it.

Here's a screenshot of the issue

http://i.imgur.com/ydXaq.jpg

I have tried checking the tvdb addon to prefer posters (Like the tv shows folder is set to), I have tried redownloading the thumb, I have tried removing the series from the library and updating the library again but none of those things helped. This is happening on the list view on tv shows only. The movies section , which is using the exact same view, is working fine.

Does anybody have any ideas how to fix this?

Hello,

This very easy. go to settings, skin options, art, set use poster for tv series, done

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - mindweaver - 2012-04-05

(2012-04-05, 16:04)jasoncrosier Wrote:
(2012-04-05, 12:27)jasoncrosier Wrote: XBMCUbuntu Eden MQ3

I seem to just be getting the default black screen with the white wavey lines in the full screen music player. I also usually have the multiple images from the main menu music background folder on screen when default background and screensaver set to none. I have checked through the guisettings.xml but cannot seem to find a helpfull entry to modify.

Posted by gibxxi - Today 11:38
Black screen with white wavey lines sounds like an instance of Milkdrop running without any installed presets. Even without screensaver enabled, once you go FULLSCREEN, Aeon MQ3 will invoke the currently selected visualizer as the background, and for Milkdrop (without any installed presets) it's a screen like you describe. You won't get any fanart in fullscreen AFAIK unless you disable all visualizers.

All the visualizers work fine I have tested them. The problem occurs when I select NONE for my visualizer. I usually use this setting on the Windows7 installations around the house. It then it quite happily displays all the jpg's from a specified folder in the background which is set as the multiple images screen in the MAIN MENU for MUSIC. However it displays the default.jpg image from the AEON MQ3 folder intead. I'm not sure however if this is a XBMCUbuntu issue for MQ3 or my missing an option in the Skin settings.

Posted by gibxxi - Today 13:19
Sounds like a skin issue to me, have you tried the same with Confluence, or another skin? I keep several skins installed, even though I don't use them, just for this kind of thing

I have just tried confluence, interestingly although it lets me browse to my network folder for the multiple images for the background but will not display them (exit from the setup menu and go back in it then dispalys a message folder does not exist). I then copied them to a local folder and it then displays them on the MAIN MENU but it is still blank in FULLSCREEN mode. I then tried the AEON MQ3 on the local folder but still the same default.jgp for AEON MQ3 was displayed. I'll put the new EDEN 11 on one of the Windows 7 media PC's in the house and see if the issue is replicated. This might show us if it is a EDEN 11 or skin issue.

I have just tried EDEN 11 on a Windows 7 machine and pasted back my USERDATA folder and all works fine. The background images all view fine during music playbeck in FULLSCREEN mode.This leeds me to believe this might be a issue with the XBMCUbuntu installation. Out of interest I also replaced the user data file on the XBMCUbuntu with the Windows 7 EDEN 11 one and still just the default.jpeg image is displayed on all backgrounds within MUSIC, TV SHOWS and MOVIES the background images are only Visable in the MAIN MENU.

Any Thoughts?

I have this problem aswell. No backdrops in TV Series section and no backdrops when playing music. They worked fine just some weeks ago. An MQ3 update broke them. Running Eden on Windows 7. Marcos, any ideas?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Alethenorio - 2012-04-06

(2012-04-05, 23:10)Wanilton Wrote: Hello,

This very easy. go to settings, skin options, art, set use poster for tv series, done

Hi Wanilton

Thanks for the reply but unfortunately that does not seem to work. That option seems to expect me to have a folder.jpg in each of my tv shows folder and because I don't have them (and don't want to either) it shows no picture at all in the tv show section. Sad

I'd like to use the internal xbmc downloaded poster just like it was with Aeon MQ 2 (and like it is currently working for Movies) but I have not been able to do so.

Any other suggestions? Could this be a bug in MQ3?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Wanilton - 2012-04-06

Other suggestion: Use program addon: artwork downloader, this solve this trouble for you too, I think..
look here for info about this addon:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=114633

or Wait for MarcosQui.

Wanilton