Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Ghostdivision - 2012-06-03

Is music fanart broken for anyone else in the latest release?

I seen a post outside this thread it appeared to have the same issue, and when i tried nox fanart for music works.

But i cant find any complaints elsewhere. Can anyone confirm if fanart for music is broken?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Ovokx - 2012-06-03

(2012-06-03, 08:50)colbert Wrote: Is this theme still being developed at all? Thread is dead, it would seem Sad

it's not dead, just wait a couple of weeks and you'll see the new version

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Ghostdivision - 2012-06-04

Can anyone please confirm if music fanart is working with latest mq3 and eden final?

Fanart for music is simply not showing up for me.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - davy39 - 2012-06-04

Hi,
Fanart for music is working for me.

However, I haven't find a way to play my local trailers : when I scrap them, or modify manually the database / .nfo, they don't play anymore. I've no problem with youtube ones.

Do someone know this issue ? I'll have a try with Aeon...

However, gratings for this beautiful skin. Hope for the mq4 !

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - leram84 - 2012-06-04

(2012-06-04, 20:58)davy39 Wrote: Hi,
Fanart for music is working for me.

However, I haven't find a way to play my local trailers : when I scrap them, or modify manually the database / .nfo, they don't play anymore. I've no problem with youtube ones.

Do someone know this issue ? I'll have a try with Aeon...

However, gratings for this beautiful skin. Hope for the mq4 !

@digitalb0y thanks for the link, im in addon heaven

@Davy whats the name/path of one of ur trailers thats not working? I'm not sure if its skin specific (it seems to be) but it looks like mq3 only takes the most strict format for naming local trailers... im having this issue with MCM right now (media center master - thats the media manager/metadata dler that i use) that uses the entire name of a movie with all the tags "Chronicle (2012) [1080p]-trailer.mov" for example. The only way to get that to work is to rename it to "Chronicle-trailer.ext" others might work, and the original format apparently does work in other themes, but for mq3 the only way iv found it to take is the second format..... have u gotten the donald duck "trailer horn" thing to pop up everywhere? that was another side effect to MCM's naming scheme.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - CyberEvil - 2012-06-06

Hi Marcos,

I can't get the Subtitles popup to appear after upgrading to the latest Frodo nightly (which adds true audio support and is a big upgrade for me) while using XBMC-Subtitles 3.2.0.

Can you please take a quick look at this? Please note, per Github the way this window is invoked has changed and skins have to be upgraded:

https://github.com/amet/script.xbmc.subtitles/tree/frodo-pre

(I'm using the Frodo-pre mode on Aeon MQ3)

Thanks again!

Big hug,

Cyber

Fanart for each episode - Snorrt - 2012-06-07

Hi!

Best skin for XBMC so far.
Id like to know, if there's any way (not with extrafanart folder) to show fanart for each single episode? Would be very nice, if it could be integrated in MQ4.

Cheers!
Snorrt

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - simonk83 - 2012-06-11

Hi there, stupid question time!

I'm currently running a Raspberry Pi so Aeon won't run, but I'm getting a beefier machine in a day or two and will be installing this immediately.

Could someone tell me if it's possible (or if it already does this) for the skin to choose a random movie fanart to display when you scroll to the Movie section in the main menu? So each time you scroll to it, you get a different peice of fanart?

Same goes for TV.

Again, apologies if this is a stupid question and it already does this Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - tsddave - 2012-06-11

(2012-06-11, 02:27)simonk83 Wrote: Hi there, stupid question time!

I'm currently running a Raspberry Pi so Aeon won't run, but I'm getting a beefier machine in a day or two and will be installing this immediately.

Could someone tell me if it's possible (or if it already does this) for the skin to choose a random movie fanart to display when you scroll to the Movie section in the main menu? So each time you scroll to it, you get a different peice of fanart?

Same goes for TV.

Again, apologies if this is a stupid question and it already does this Smile

Yes and Yes! Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - simonk83 - 2012-06-11

Awesome, thanks Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - ktrdsl23 - 2012-06-11

I haven't seemed to figure out a way to do this in Aeon MQ3. It seems like when I start up XBMC it is pretty random which selection on my home screen it defaults to. Usually it is on Settings but I don't think that is 100% of the time.

Is there any way I can set a default selection when XBMC starts up? This should help a lot with the intimidation factor when my baby sitter is using it if I could default it to Kids Movies. Basically all she would have to do it hit the XBMC button on my remote and then she would see the custom backdrop of Mickey Mouse and could just hit enter.

Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - colbert - 2012-06-11

(2012-05-29, 20:37)colbert Wrote: How can I use artwork instead of thumbnails for episodes? I don't want to see thumbnails as XBMC's algorithm shows a thumb far too much into an episode and spoils things often, but I'd still like to have Recently Added on the main menu, just with the art instead of thumbnails when I highlight it. I can't find this option, appreciate any help!

Anyone? Sad

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - aoaaron - 2012-06-11

hmmm is there a way to disable video info coming up in the video OSD?

basically i'm using pseudo TV and the skin is putting its information in the way. causing a bit of a slow crap experience of pseudo.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - simonk83 - 2012-06-12

Quick question. Firstly I should probably say that in the movie scraper settings, I have it set to get ratings from IMDB.

Now, in the Aeon settings I've enabled the option to display the rating as text (instead of stars I assume). However the only place I can see this taken affect is when I bring up the info during a movie.

When scrolling through my list of movies (when choosing one essentially) it still shows stars.

Is there a way to always have it display the actual rating (eg 7.1) rather than the sort of semi useless stars? Smile

Thanks!!!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - simonk83 - 2012-06-13

Edit: Deleted