Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Parker_Payne - 2012-09-24

Anyone an idea to get the lates Aeon MQ3 skin version (2.0.1)? Marcos obviously changed the download area on his webpage, meaning not having MQ3 to download anymore....

Thanks.
Regards
Frank

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - CutSickAss - 2012-09-24

(2012-09-24, 09:45)Parker_Payne Wrote: Anyone an idea to get the lates Aeon MQ3 skin version (2.0.1)? Marcos obviously changed the download area on his webpage, meaning not having MQ3 to download anymore....

Thanks.
Regards
Frank

Try the following:
- Download the MQ Repository.
- Install it via XBMC: System -> Addons -> Install from zip.

Once this repository is installed, you should be able to find MQ3 in the Addons.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - kees667 - 2012-09-24

Artist slideshow in main menu is always gone after system went to sleep. Is there a known workaround or fix?

If I go back to menu, turn it off and back on then it will reappear.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - scutzi128 - 2012-09-28

Hey I had a quick question. I am trying to modify my sleep timer so that it quits xbmc instead of shutting down the whole pc. I am using info in a thread I was directed to which said to change a line in the dialogbuttonmenu.xml file in the addons/skin.aeonmq.3/720p folder. The line is <onclick>AlarmClock(shutdowntimer,Shutdown)</onclick> which I have changed to <onclick>XBMC.AlarmClock(shutdowntimer,Quit())</onclick> but the timer still just shuts down the pc. Any suggestions? Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - funkymcbain - 2012-10-04

Oi, I just wanted to say this us some incredible work.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - azula - 2012-10-04

what's the naming convention for 3d movies with trailers stored locally? I already know that 2d movies are named "movie.bluray-trailer" however "movie.3DBD-trailer" is not working.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - StinDaWg - 2012-10-06

Will MQ3 continue to work properly in the years to come? With Frodo and beyond? I'm not a big fan of the changes to MQ4. MQ3 is fast and simple to use, never crashes, everything just works. I'm hoping I will be able to use it for as long as possible even though it's not going to be updated anymore. Thoughts?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - sajberman - 2012-10-07

(2012-10-06, 09:58)StinDaWg Wrote: Will MQ3 continue to work properly in the years to come? With Frodo and beyond? I'm not a big fan of the changes to MQ4. MQ3 is fast and simple to use, never crashes, everything just works. I'm hoping I will be able to use it for as long as possible even though it's not going to be updated anymore. Thoughts?
I guess and hope that MQ3 will work with Frodo, but i dont think that Marcos will continue to update it. I think that Marcos is going for MQ4 for the future. I have been running MQ4 for a month now and for me MQ3 is still better. I really dont like the new album playing view and i think that the configuration is a bit confusing. There seams to be alot of users that like MQ3 better so maybe Marcos will keep an eye on MQ3 in the future Confused.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - mattchapman - 2012-10-10

I think we have to accept that MQ3 is soon to die. Time to embrace MQ4.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - StinDaWg - 2012-10-12

It may die in support but I don't see any reason why it would actually stop working. It is completely stable and there really aren't any bugs to fix. I've even tried older versions of MQ that were pre-Eden and they still work fine.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Nemrod - 2012-10-28

Hi,

Anyone know how to install EXTRA PACKS on OS X ?

Thanks
Nemrod

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - megaskywarp - 2012-10-29

I'm having a bit of trouble adding Music Videos to the "Music Videos" option at the home screen...

Whenever I go into "Music Videos" it says "EMPTY COLLECTION! ADD CONTENT IN OPTION: ADD VIDEOS" but I add Music Videos folder and set content and it still says the same thing every time I click Music Videos. It just brings me to the root: videos, I see all my videos but I don't know how to set them to Music Videos.

I imagine it's something really simple, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

(sorry guys this should've been placed in MQ 4)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - johnmerrick - 2012-10-30

My Aeon MQ 3 has been misbehaving the past couple of nights. Multiple artwork on the home window (ie under movies) hasn't been loading properly and the artwork downloader script has stopped working.

The Aeon mq4 skin has been updating in the background (i stopped using it because it was slowing my system but it seems better now!) and it seems to be since then!

Is this possible (Mq4 has effected it) or coincidence?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - betobma3 - 2012-11-05

--------

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Nemrod - 2012-11-07

Hi,

Have you a problem when switching fan art ? In my case i need to change the selected movie and go back to main menu. Afeter that, the new fan art appears.

Nemrod