Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- hentai23 - 2011-08-24

ahh i see gcwb so you had the same prob ey?hmmm

well i got the 16th august version nightly so ill go and chekc if theres a newer version ,

it seems as if the crash seems to happen to preeden builds while youre scanning and yeah if i update my library it gets stuck in an endless scan loop too -.-', thank god i use ember media manager to download and update my metadata for my latest movies , atleast until it gets fixed in the nightlies ,peace yall

p.s: keep it up marcos youre doing a killer job there Shocked

- mindweaver - 2011-08-24

MarcosQUi I love what you have done with the skin and how you have developed Aeon. The new shutdown menu idea is nice.

I have one problem with it though. The buttons doesn't really fit the Aeon design and feel. And the white outline kind of makes them look broken or saved in a wrong format.

I can't present you with a screenshot of this since everytime I press print screen the shutdown menu disappears.

Is this a work in progress? If so my bad. But it does not look as beautiful as the rest of the skin.

- MarcosQui - 2011-08-24

Until the final version the icons will be changed, who knows maybe in RC1 ... Wink

- Alael - 2011-08-24

mindweaver Wrote:MarcosQUi I love what you have done with the skin and how you have developed Aeon. The new shutdown menu idea is nice.

I have one problem with it though. The buttons doesn't really fit the Aeon design and feel. And the white outline kind of makes them look broken or saved in a wrong format.

I can't present you with a screenshot of this since everytime I press print screen the shutdown menu disappears.

Is this a work in progress? If so my bad. But it does not look as beautiful as the rest of the skin.

I agree MW, I like the buttons idea, but not so much the graphics.

- mindweaver - 2011-08-24

MarcosQui Wrote:Until the final version the icons will be changed, who knows maybe in RC1 ... Wink

Laugh

- markswift - 2011-08-24

Hi, great theme, just replaced my longterm NOX skin!

Couple of questions:

1) How do I remove the 'skin status' box when settings is highlighted?
2) On the information screen for a movie, the DTS logo seems a little stretched and of low quality?
3) Is there a way to manually check for a skin update like MQ2?
4) I have TV Tunes and have it activate in the skin but it does not appear to be working?

Any chance of integrating this with this next aired script like NOX, so we can have extra episode info on seasons?

Many thanks!

- DarkParagon - 2011-08-24

I'm hoping someone can help me out with this. I'm new to XBMC but I really like the Aeon MQ 3 skin and it's the one i want to use. The only real issue I am having at the moment is that I'd like to set up certain main menus on the home page, for example, Anime.

What I thought would work was browsing to that folder through Files and selecting it as a "favorite" and then activating one of the favorites menus in the skin settings (favorite 1), renaming and choosing my newly saved "Anime" favorite as where I want it to open up. This, however, just meets me with a message when clicking on the menu that the library is empty. I want to keep this separate from TV shows, etc... but have no idea how to accomplish this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

- Alael - 2011-08-24

The decade-old anime question Smile

I promise that, If i have any spare time today, I´ll create a tutorial for it, ok?

- DarkParagon - 2011-08-24

Alael Wrote:The decade-old anime question Smile

I promise that, If i have any spare time today, I´ll create a tutorial for it, ok?

That would be very much appreciated, thank you.

- zepfan - 2011-08-24

I found a couple bugs, I took screens (since i know you like them!). If they've been posted before ignore them.

After turning on use Poster.Jpg and Thumb.Jpg option.

Artist Slideshow addon - iorifly - 2011-08-25

Artist Slideshow addon
Its use as background images? AeonMQ3 use the skin, the images appear small in the corner they want to fund ...

- Wanilton - 2011-08-25

Hello Iorifly, about fanart artist in music, there are 3 options in skin:
1. Use artist slideshow in home and fullscreen, this is perfect for show photos of your artists, this image are provide by LastFM.
2. Use extrafanart, for use this, create one folder extrafanart for each artist, and put images there, in side menu, when in playlist, set in mode, for use extrafanart, done, fanart cicles in playlist mode.
3. For home, in skin config, there are 4 buttons active fanart for movies, tv shows, concerts and music, this use other script, artworkorganize..and work fine for rotate fanarts in home...

- iorifly - 2011-08-25

Wanilton Wrote:Hello Iorifly, about fanart artist in music, there are 3 options in skin:
1. Use artist slideshow in home and fullscreen, this is perfect for show photos of your artists, this image are provide by LastFM.
2. Use extrafanart, for use this, create one folder extrafanart for each artist, and put images there, in side menu, when in playlist, set in mode, for use extrafanart, done, fanart cicles in playlist mode.
3. For home, in skin config, there are 4 buttons active fanart for movies, tv shows, concerts and music, this use other script, artworkorganize..and work fine for rotate fanarts in home...

Pvt-me

- yoccomytaco - 2011-08-25

mindweaver Wrote:That is a bug. I believe the reflections should appear BELOW the posters, not inside them Smile Just a placing issue I believe. I hope it will be fixed.

Ah, good call, that makes more sense. I guess I wasn't really thinking about that one.

- Alael - 2011-08-25

[BUG REPORT]

Ok, I've confirmed DarkParagon's problem. When adding a new source in Videos and setting it as a Favorite, then activating a new Favorite menu (pointing to the newly created source) a message stating that the library is empty appears. However, if I go manually to videos and to this source, everything works ok. I don't know if that's a skin or Eden issue.