Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- umoraes - 2011-08-16

wow. this is unbelievable!!!!! I havent seen such skin like this! Welldone!

- ryan437 - 2011-08-16

skin is amazinggggggggggg however I think I found a bug can any confirm in low list view in movies when u try to play the trailer press down twice goes to next movie ?

- master345 - 2011-08-16

Incredible work Marcos, this skin is now my only skin! Its so sexy and sleek and crammed with the latest features! Well done! For anyone wondering there is a difference between 2 & 3...the same as the difference between SD to HD!

- TREYisRAD - 2011-08-16

How's performance on Atom/Ion? Confluence has bad lag while scrolling through large collections, even with useddsfanart enabled.

- GCWB - 2011-08-16

master345 Wrote:Incredible work Marcos, this skin is now my only skin! Its so sexy and sleek and crammed with the latest features! Well done! For anyone wondering there is a difference between 2 & 3...the same as the difference between SD to HD!

Is there a list of changes anywhere? I really want this, but I'm currently setting up my parents unit, so I think its probably best to stay on the safe MQ2 build.
This work on a mac?

- JezOfDeath - 2011-08-16

Firstly, the skin looks awesome!

Thanks for all the hard work that has gone in,

How do I get the concerts working? i have some music videos etc...

I have tried setting up a new source and set the content to 'Music Videos', but still nothing... can anyone point me in the right direction?

- Wanilton - 2011-08-16

Take easy, Marcos will create one post with necessary info about skin, wait...

- clayboy - 2011-08-16

Anyone having issues with extra thumbnails... only some of my movies show the extra thumbnails.. if anyone could assist that would be great....

- umoraes - 2011-08-16

Marcos, thanks for your great work man!

I installed v3 in Windows running EDEN and it works fine.

Then, I went to my FoxConn ION330i running XBMC Live + Eden + v3 - it crashes after applying the skin and going to main menu. Is someone having some problem with XBMC Live ?

AEON MQ2 is running very well in same system.
thanks!

- lupick - 2011-08-16

umoraes Wrote:Marcos, thanks for your great work man!

I installed v3 in Windows running EDEN and it works fine.

Then, I went to my FoxConn ION330i running XBMC Live + Eden + v3 - it crashes after applying the skin and going to main menu. Is someone having some problem with XBMC Live ?

AEON MQ2 is running very well in same system.
thanks!

If you are using linux it looks like the skin is not working. I'm back to Aeon Nox waiting for a fix.

BTW thank you Marcos for your work

L.

L.

- handbone - 2011-08-16

Love the skin. I find it much better then MQ2. Thanks for all your hard work. One thing I'm trying to fix (prob. how I have the settings) is hwne I pause a movie and go back to the Movie view, I get a transparent black box put up saying "paused" and "Buffering 100%", as if I have a Movie trailer opened. And it only happens when it is Paused, not while the movie's playing. Is that a setting issue, or a little bug?

- tft10 - 2011-08-16

Hi everyone,

I don't know how to get this skin to be working. When I installed as a ZIP and tried to access the repository, it says that it is completely empty. The same goes with MQ2. Anyone have an idea what I am doing wrong?

Forgive me, I am new to XBMC =)

- lupick - 2011-08-16

tft10 Wrote:Hi everyone,

I don't know how to get this skin to be working. When I installed as a ZIP and tried to access the repository, it says that it is completely empty. The same goes with MQ2. Anyone have an idea what I am doing wrong?

Forgive me, I am new to XBMC =)

Close and re-open XBMC first.

L.

- bramblepants - 2011-08-16

Just wanted to say thanks for such a great skin - been using the Alpha for a few days before upgrading to the lastest with very few issues! Speed is loads better and the interface is really slick!!

- Steini - 2011-08-16

Any linux love yet? Crashed on Openelec Eden