Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- x23piracy - 2011-09-10

Hi,

the problem with missing OSD buttons is allready there but only when watching tv,
can you enable the OSD buttons also for live tv please?

I need to activate the interlacer but i can't

Greetz X23

- mots - 2011-09-10

Hey, great work on the skin!
I have two little requests:
  1. Can we get animated fanart for the main menu only? I like it there, but it doesn't fit most of the media views imo.
  2. Having both landscape.jpg and clearart.png in the OSD looks kinda crowded imo, any chance to get an option for only displaying clearart?

Bug - francovilar - 2011-09-10

Using Low List in kiosk mode, pressing twice to the left I get the virtual keyboard, can I turn that off? also, after pressing escape to close the keyboard the only thing that works is backspace and escape I cannot browse the library.

- turbinez - 2011-09-11

I see a few people running MQ3 on their ATV2. Will it work with the latest nightly build? I'm using Sept 10 build.

I installed the zip file for MQ3's repo, but when i go to it, i don't see anything. Please help.

- Rygrath - 2011-09-11

turbinez Wrote:I see a few people running MQ3 on their ATV2. Will it work with the latest nightly build? I'm using Sept 10 build.

I installed the zip file for MQ3's repo, but when i go to it, i don't see anything. Please help.

Either wait for the repo to refresh or force a refresh by selecting the repo, hitting the Context menu button (C on the keyboard) and hit Force Refresh. Check through this thread, that question has been brought up quite a few times now.

- thrillerbee - 2011-09-11

I'm trying to figure out how I can improve the look/feel of the MythTV client Live Channels page. Functionally, the Live Channels work, but I cannot figure out how to change the look/feel. For example, I can only use 'list' or 'low list' despite having all video views enabled. Also, I cannot figure out how to change the icons in the 'list' view; I have some higher quality poster-sized images I'd like to use. It'd also be nice to somehow edit the metadata for each channel.

Here is an example:

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

- pigr8 - 2011-09-12

sorry for silly question, but where to place in linux the extrapacks to use the alternate themes? can't figure it out :|

- buda81 - 2011-09-12

Great Skin. Hope to see the finished version.

- Lockos - 2011-09-12

PIGR8 Wrote:sorry for silly question, but where to place in linux the extrapacks to use the alternate themes? can't figure it out :|

No, Aeon has actuallly been built like that on purpose in order to make a difference between file mode and library mode.

- clubwerks - 2011-09-12

It would definitely be nice if it was in the info screen.

- LeeG - 2011-09-12

pigr8 Wrote:sorry for silly question, but where to place in linux the extrapacks to use the alternate themes? can't figure it out :|

Upload the unrarred folder to anywhere that XBMC can browse to. When you change themes, the skin asks to specify the folder that contains the new backgrounds. You could, for example, upload them to

/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/skin.aeonmq.3/extras/ExtraPack - Backgrounds - Darkness

but you might have to enable show hidden files and folders in XBMC native settings in order to browse to it in the skins settings.

- vickos - 2011-09-13

Hi I'm new to this forum, and to xbmc for that matter. Just been testing it on my normal workstation without any problems what so ever.

Just finished building my htpc and installed xbmc, and ofcourse aeon mq 3, absolutly love the look of it..but, i got a few problems, first of all it get stuck in a loop or something when updating libary (currently got it set to do so on startup) wich is kinda anoying. Smile

Secondly, and problarbly the most irretating, it crashes everynow and then while going thrue the menues. xbmc ALYWAYS crashes when i hit shutdown for some reason. Anyone got a solution to this? Or is it just the nighly build that is unstable? I just downloaded the latest nightly build (Sep 12) but xbmc keeps crashing on me...

Been looking thrue this thread, hope it havent been answerd before beacause i couldent find it..

Thanks!

- Dullie - 2011-09-13

MarcosQui,

Thanks for the great skin and effort. Almost everything is perfect, except the HD 1080p, 720p and aspect ratio flag. They dont match the skin and the other flags. The font used isnt Aeon's font and the textures are locked which means I cant change it.

please consider my request.

Thanks.

- pyrodex - 2011-09-13

I am noticing that the START/END time tends to butt up against itself in the XX:XX periods if both are of the same size.

Sub menu questions - tiphae - 2011-09-14

Hey everyone,

I recently updated my acer revo to 10.1 live, and decided to upgrade the skin from confluence to aeon MQ 3. Everything looks amazing, but when I try to get into my videos (on external HD's connected to revo via USB) the screen's just go black. I can hit the "back" button and it will return me to the main Aeon screen, but I can't seem to get it to load a screen or library for my files under any of the themes. If I change back to confluence, it's all there and accessible like usual.

Any help is appreciated!!