Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- butchabay - 2011-09-24

zzakira Wrote:Bonjour,

je ne parle pas anglais donc si quelqu'un arrive a dechifrer ce message et le traduire je lui en serrai reconnaissant ^^

j'ai un bug dans la catégorie fichier vidéo en vue wall les vignette ne s'affiche pas alors qu'avec la vue liste elles s'affichent

peut être que ça a déjà été signalé

Merci et félicitation pour ce magnifique skin

What about google translate Smile

Bug Tv Shows Info - francovilar - 2011-09-24

In TV shows, using the info screen, the skin is using the banner.jpg for the poster, causing distortion to the image .

lower-list episode info and landscape.img does not show up - markimark - 2011-09-24

This is how my low-list looks after I launched xbmc. There is no landscape img and no description. This is the same for all series. As soon as I start one of the videos, even if only for a split of a secons and return to the list, all information is visible. If I close xbmc and relaunch again, the list is showing up, again half emty.

Is there any idea out there what I have to look for to fix it. I did not have that with MQ2. I have updated xbmc with the lates nightlie and I use RC3.

Thanks for any ideas.

- m0v1em4n - 2011-09-24

Thanks MarcosQui,

You have even added the location of the media file in movie information, Big Grin and I love the new cast list, great work.
One little request is it possible to have a different coloured case for movie collections and possibly 3D movie Shocked

Thanks for all your hard work

- ZombieRobot - 2011-09-24

Nice work once again MarcosQui Wink

- astrotrain - 2011-09-24

Just when you thought this skin couldn't get any better, Marcos out did himself again. Great Job.

The only thing I notice is the banner 2 drop down panel showing the TV show synopsis doesn't drop down any more when using that view in Smart playlist. Could be a bug with the nightly build though.

Again best skin EVER!

- markimark - 2011-09-25

Maken Wrote:You posted the same question 3 times in 2 pages and we are the rude ones?

Stop fucking asking the same god damn question over and over you moron. If anyone knows, they will fucking tell you, jesus.

Hows that for rude?

I just think that people with that kind of language should not be here around at all. Grow up before you talk to adults....

@Rygrath
Thank you very much for your kind answer. I just have not expected to see something, that felt to me very natural, go away with that new version. Most of what I see here in the forum are requests, adressed to Marcos, for new buttons, new cases and whatsoever. Whenever I have a question, after trying myself to figure out, I get those rude comments. I am 50+ and I am sitting not all day long on my PC and I am not that familar with skin related stuff, like otheres here might be. It is my understanding that a forum, especially if you deal with something that does not come with a help file, is the place to ask questions. It is not up to any member here to judge those questions. Everyone got the right to reespond or not but NOONE got the right to become rude. At least this is my understanding but as I said, I am 50+ and maybe this type of thinking is not welcome today anymore.
Thanks again for your response.

- astrotrain - 2011-09-25

Can anyone confirm if you are experiencing stacking issues with the nightly build? I am not sure if it is the skin or the build but split video files are not recognized anymore as one file. I have named them correctly such as Movie.part1, Movie.part2 and in the same folder. Never had the issue with Dharma 10.1 but any new movie that is split into two files the Movie only shows the first part.

Thanks

- clubwerks - 2011-09-25

markimark Wrote:I just think that people with that kind of language should not be here around at all. Grow up before you talk to adults....

@Rygrath
Thank you very much for your kind answer. I just have not expected to see something, that felt to me very natural, go away with that new version. Most of what I see here in the forum are requests, adressed to Marcos, for new buttons, new cases and whatsoever. Whenever I have a question, after trying myself to figure out, I get those rude comments. I am 50+ and I am sitting not all day long on my PC and I am not that familar with skin related stuff, like otheres here might be. It is my understanding that a forum, especially if you deal with something that does not come with a help file, is the place to ask questions. It is not up to any member here to judge those questions. Everyone got the right to reespond or not but NOONE got the right to become rude. At least this is my understanding but as I said, I am 50+ and maybe this type of thinking is not welcome today anymore.
Thanks again for your response.

I don't think anybody cares if you ask a question. It's the asking the same question over and over when it's been answered. I'm almost 50+ myself. When I ask a question and it gets answered, I've been alive long enough to know that asking the question again is not going to change the answer. That's the childish behavior, IMO, because that's exactly the type of thing my kids do.

- francovilar - 2011-09-25

francovilar Wrote:In TV shows, using the info screen, the skin is using the banner.jpg for the poster, causing distortion to the image .

And when in episode list, using the info screen where it should read "Premiere" it shows "directed by"

Thank you

- markimark - 2011-09-25

clubwerks Wrote:I don't think anybody cares if you ask a question. It's the asking the same question over and over when it's been answered. I'm almost 50+ myself. When I ask a question and it gets answered, I've been alive long enough to know that asking the question again is not going to change the answer. That's the childish behavior, IMO, because that's exactly the type of thing my kids do.

Please point me to the post where my question was answered before. I was searching this thread several times, using different key words, without any result. Forgive me if I do not read 75 pages before I ask a question. I asked the question ones, then I got an answer that did not match my problem. That´s why I defined my question again. After getting the rude comments I only adressed another question directly to Marcos. That all is not a reason for talking rude to me like @Maken did.

Again, a forum like this should be about asking question and not about making requests to the author and definately not for spreading rude language.

I always do my homework before I ask a question but if I need help I would appreciate if the community would help instead of judging my questions. My experience, if a question is not answered on the same page or the next one, you will not get an answer at all. I have a serious problem with that new version, explained on page 74 and I wonder if I ever will get any response on that. If this forum is not about helping others than what is it good for? I just don´t get it.

- markimark - 2011-09-25

francovilar Wrote:And when in episode list, using the info screen where it should read "Premiere" it shows "directed by"

Thank you

I would be very interested in that too. I always was wondering why the info panel is using poster if you have chosen banner view for your tv series.

- pigr8 - 2011-09-25

thanks for the RC3, updated 12h ago and it's great, cheers!

- markimark - 2011-09-25

francovilar Wrote:In TV shows, using the info screen, the skin is using the banner.jpg for the poster, causing distortion to the image .

I mend this one. I would be interested to see that issue solved, too.

- Goose Man - 2011-09-25

I just started using XBMC and found Aeon MQ3 to be the best skin by far compared to the competition.

Im having a bit of trouble changing a thumb art piece for my TV series of House.

i realize that it starts off by putting banner art in place for all the thumb art pieces and so far I've been able to change them all except for the House series.

as i scroll down the list it gets to one certain piece of thumb art and the entire XBMC program crashes.

im not sure how to shorten the problem report that comes up after it crashes but i do have that info if needed.

Thanks in advance,

Goose