Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- clubwerks - 2011-09-27

That looks good!

- PatOso - 2011-09-27

Marcos Say:
Quote:You must use a menu ADD-ON, so you can add an add-on video, audio, image or program.

I say all addons video on a single button in the home menu.
Can be done or is only 1 in 1?

Thanks Marcos

- MarcosQui - 2011-09-27

Then you can add submenus, up to 5 per menu.

- MarcosQui - 2011-09-27

hentai23 Wrote:awesome when is it gona be out?

In the next build = final version.

- goldsac - 2011-09-27

hentai23 Wrote:hows that request on game info display in advanced launcher marcos?

Seconded - this would be a HUGE additionNod

- hentai23 - 2011-09-27

-.-'

i meant a release date an estimate , anything?

btw here , this is what id like implemented aka metadata display in adv support for mq3,as i told you marcos

gameinfo:

comicinfo:

p.s: yeah most likely i know what you wanna tell me now : well then just go and use the other skins that support it!

well no can do you pulled me into the world of beautiful user interfaces and now i cant go back so i ask you to integrate this for all of us adv lovers ,peace

- chrisuk11 - 2011-09-27

MarcosQui Wrote:Default = Banner obtained by default scraper.
Alternative = Banner obtained by an add-on or by Ember.

Thanks Marcos.

- sidewalksuper - 2011-09-27

MarcosQui Wrote:Here is correct, using the apple trailers lite, just needs some tweaks to the layout:

Yes with Apple Trailers Lite it works great like it should.
Now to get it to work for the normal videos as well Big Grin

Thanks!

- rc05 - 2011-09-27

I hope this hasn't been brought up already, but I was wondering about the current/end times showing when a TV show is paused. When pausing a movie, the current/end times are shown in the bottom right corner; however, when a TV show is paused, the times do not show up. Is this intended or is this a bug/missing? I've attached screenshots to show this. I've looked in the settings and I don't see any setting for this. I've updated to the latest version on the MQ3 repo. I appreciate the hard work you've put into this, thank you!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

- markimark - 2011-09-27

MarcosQui Wrote:markimark, activating the option 'poster.jpg', the poster appears correctly for me, of course, the file poster.jpg must exist in the library:

Thanks Marcos. I figured out how to make it. Obviously, if using banner view for tv series, I had to activate use landscape.jpg for tv series in settings. After that, a download procedure was starting (did not do that before). After that, all was fine.

BUT....

...my much more serious problem is the problem I described on page 74 #738. There has nothing changed since then. If I jump into a series, the lower list is not showing more than the episode name. After starting the video and going back to lower list view, the description and the thumb appears. After closing xbmc and starting the procedure again, all is empty again.

Do you have any idea what the reason for this could be?

Also I have one more question.
It is about showing or not showing the media cases. Right now they appear or not appear for all videos. I would like to see them on my movie videos but not on my tv videos because I think they are not so much related to tv content. Is there already a way to do this or would you consider to think about building in that option?

- MarcosQui - 2011-09-27

hentai23 Wrote:-.-'
i meant a release date an estimate , anything?

In less than 30 days, is all what I can tell you for now.

- MarcosQui - 2011-09-27

rc05, the right corner of the first image that show, is reserved to clearart.

In the second image, I'll fix the font size.

- MarcosQui - 2011-09-27

markimark Wrote:...If I jump into a series, the lower list is not showing more than the episode name. After starting the video and going back to lower list view, the description and the thumb appears. After closing xbmc and starting the procedure again, all is empty again.

Do you have any idea what the reason for this could be?

I see no other reports of this problem. Huh

markimark Wrote:Also I have one more question.
It is about showing or not showing the media cases. Right now they appear or not appear for all videos. I would like to see them on my movie videos but not on my tv videos because I think they are not so much related to tv content. Is there already a way to do this or would you consider to think about building in that option?

The option to show media cases is global, maybe I can implement later.

- markimark - 2011-09-27

MarcosQui Wrote:I see no other reports of this problem. Huh

The option to show media cases is global, maybe I can implement later.

Yes, I know that there are no other reports but I have that problem. DonĀ“t you have any idea what I could do, no idea what this could cause?

- MarcosQui - 2011-09-27

Unfortunately, I'm sorry.