Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- ph3arth35k1llz - 2011-10-02

Athanatos875 Wrote:I just tired the latest nightly build of XBMC and it broke Aeon MQ3. All of the text is gone from the menus. Is everyone else getting this or is it just me?

Had the same Issue myself just now! its a problem with the nightly I went back a couple of releases and its workin fine now.

- onizuka - 2011-10-02

Athanatos875 Wrote:I just tired the latest nightly build of XBMC and it broke Aeon MQ3. All of the text is gone from the menus. Is everyone else getting this or is it just me?

yep...not to mention "generic HID device"

- hentai23 - 2011-10-02

yeah roll back to the previous version got da annoying as hell popup

generic hid device damn annoying as hell its like every god damned second/minute

-.-', went back to my previous build , instead of improving stability in preeden, it seems theyre just messing around atm , or just testing our patience xD

update:

anybody know how to mod some views in aeon mq3

like add the info display from panel view to showtime , itd be much appreciated for advanced launcher freaks like me xD,

perhaps even add game trailer suppport ,peace

- fluentdesigns - 2011-10-02

How do I go about adding a new menu item that is for documentaries and only have a certain library of files show up under that menu? I know how to change menu items names but am not sure about adding a source to it.

- eQUIV - 2011-10-03

First off, love the skin. I am having a problem though.. Trying to use 'Wall' view type for video add-ons.. Problem is none of the icons show up in this mode. Intact they only show up in 'list' view type.

Also add-on fanart only shows up on the selection page.. Once you enter into the add-on the fanart disappears.

Is there anything I can do to fix this? I'd greatly appreciate any helpful advice.

- clubwerks - 2011-10-03

fluentdesigns Wrote:How do I go about adding a new menu item that is for documentaries and only have a certain library of files show up under that menu? I know how to change menu items names but am not sure about adding a source to it.

Can you mark that source as a favorite and then go into the skin settings and add a vplaylist with your favorite attached to it?

- SlyMaelstrom - 2011-10-03

ph3arth35k1llz Wrote:Had the same Issue myself just now! its a problem with the nightly I went back a couple of releases and its workin fine now.
It's a nightly guys, and as such there is no guarantee of stability... give the XBMC developers some time as it they might decide it's a fault on their end.

- AoOs - 2011-10-03

ph3arth35k1llz Wrote:Had the same Issue myself just now! its a problem with the nightly I went back a couple of releases and its workin fine now.

Which nightly? I've used the one from yesterday, and there's no text.

Which nightly is the latest, with text ?

EDEN Nightly Build 02110902-139071b - markimark - 2011-10-03

Does anybody have the eden nightly build 02110902-139071b for sharing? It is not avauilable for download anymore and it seems that it is the one that still would work with the Cinema Experience plugin.

Thanks for any help.

- charlieboy2001 - 2011-10-03

Not sure if this is where to post a bug in the skin...but

Artwork organizer only runs when the first option, movies, is selected the rest don't run it (not even the use up to date databasr button)

Also text is back with the latest nightly!

- isamu.dragon - 2011-10-03

AoOs Wrote:Which nightly? I've used the one from yesterday, and there's no text.

Which nightly is the latest, with text ?

I use from 25 september and it works fine

- schumi2004 - 2011-10-03

Anyone can tell me how to configure SHUTDOWN to actually shutdown by default?

- clubwerks - 2011-10-03

schumi2004 Wrote:Anyone can tell me how to configure SHUTDOWN to actually shutdown by default?

Look through the settings, it's in there somewhere.

- schumi2004 - 2011-10-03

clubwerks Wrote:Look through the settings, it's in there somewhere.

I just went through the whole settings options and the only one i could find was under system settings which was default to shutdown but for some reason it doesn't seem to work in MQ3.

How can we control this function?

I have read it should be default set to shutdown except here.

- clubwerks - 2011-10-03

I have no idea. I've honestly never shut down XBMC from within the program. If I do need to shut it down, I use the windows key to escape back to my desktop and use the task manager to shut it down, which works 100% of the time. Any other method I've found to be about 75/25 that I'm actually getting back to my desktop.