Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- LakersFan - 2011-08-16

Maybe this is an issue with the nightly and not the skin, however is anyone else unable to use "TURN OFF" to put Windows in standby? It just exits to Windows...

If it's in fact a nightly issue, can anyone point me to one that has standby working?

- mad-max - 2011-08-16

MarcosQui Wrote:Translators interested, it's time to start work. Wink

Finally...
bring it on, now!!!

mm

- handbone - 2011-08-16

tft10 Wrote:Hi everyone,

I don't know how to get this skin to be working. When I installed as a ZIP and tried to access the repository, it says that it is completely empty. The same goes with MQ2. Anyone have an idea what I am doing wrong?

Forgive me, I am new to XBMC =)

You could also open the contect menu ("C") and do a force refresh and Update

- wouterdt - 2011-08-16

biochip Wrote:Hi,
How to do it? I'm using Openelec and I'm not too smart
Can I do this by login from another PC using PuTTY ?

Easiest way is using WinSCP.

- handbone - 2011-08-16

LakersFan Wrote:Maybe this is an issue with the nightly and not the skin, however is anyone else unable to use "TURN OFF" to put Windows in standby? It just exits to Windows...

If it's in fact a nightly issue, can anyone point me to one that has standby working?

I'm on the latest Nightly and MQ3 and all the Power options work for me. Under Shutdown, you should see an option to Suspend, Hibernate, Exit, ect. Suspend should put your computer to sleep

- HuntBurton - 2011-08-16

biochip Wrote:Hi,
How to do it? I'm using Openelec and I'm not too smart Smile
Can I do this by login from another PC using PuTTY ?

Sure you can do it with Putty. :-)

- cd ~
- do "cd .xbmc/addons/skin.aeonmq.3/720p"
- then "mv Includes.xml includes.xml"
- restart xbmc

that should do it...

- LakersFan - 2011-08-16

handbone Wrote:I'm on the latest Nightly and MQ3 and all the Power options work for me. Under Shutdown, you should see an option to Suspend, Hibernate, Exit, ect. Suspend should put your computer to sleep

Yep, you're right. Thanks. I'll use that for now.

However, I normally use the 'S' key to get to the shutdown menu. The icons open on the bottom of the screen and among those options there is a TURN OFF button. This is the button I'm referring to when I say it exits to Windows instead of entering standby. Can you check to see if that one works for you?

- och29 - 2011-08-16

Has anyone worked out what difference 'Extra Info' (found in the side panel when using showcase view, and possibly others) does and the difference between Complete and Compact Mode is?

- m0v1em4n - 2011-08-16

Hi Guys,

Does this skin have the dvd box view, in the previous version there was mention of different colour for bluray, 3D etc..

Steve

- Dananino - 2011-08-16

Has anyone else got missing backgrounds (just black) for weather, movies, add ons, etc

- avpap - 2011-08-16

Jezz_X Wrote:if you want it to work on linux (and probably OSX) you need to rename Includes.xml to includes.xml its a case sensitive file system then it works fine (from my 10 second test)

@Jezz_X You Rock! Confirmed in Linux it's working like a charm in XBMC.

Now I can go back to AEON again because it is fast as it should be.

@MarcosQui You did amazing job again.

- Alael - 2011-08-16

avpap Wrote:@MarcosQui You did amazing job again.

Oooops, Marcos did it again!Laugh

- Palalisimo - 2011-08-16

master345 Wrote:Incredible work Marcos, this skin is now my only skin! Its so sexy and sleek and crammed with the latest features! Well done! For anyone wondering there is a difference between 2 & 3...the same as the difference between SD to HD!

SD to HD is a HUGE difference, is it possible to get some more info about this? how is so much better than MQ2? performance? views? backgrounds? etc?

Once again.... a video would be great! Big Grin

thanks!

- Hjord - 2011-08-16

Amazing!
But I hoped for integrated features from trakt.

- JohnVee - 2011-08-16

What an amazing job you've done with this skin, thank you!

Anybody else not able to get TV Tunes to work?
Using the latest nightly and I have the option ticked to activate TV Tunes in the left menu.