Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- acemt - 2011-10-11

mad-max Wrote:why don't you throw it trough makemkv? no loss of qualtity with a single mkv for the concert?

AFAIK the problem with .vob and .ifo and so on is a general scraper issue...Huh

mm

Yes, but no problem like this when they were in the movie folder, so it has to be a problem with your scraper. Thanks for the hard work though

- eskro - 2011-10-11

this is nice!
i was just about to populate my CONCERT section!
but thing is, why do we need a seperate scraper for concerts?
i mean, the scraper TMDB doesnt work for concerts?
i've seen some concerts there online,,

ok thanks

- djbarney - 2011-10-11

icky Wrote:and by this you mean the Last.FM button on the home screen that starts playing recommended playlists etc.... not just scrobbling Huh

CHeers for the reply

No problem m8 Wink I meant the scrobbling indeed, I don't use the recommended playlists since I live in Holland and we're not allowed to make full use of the service (If I'd go for a subscription I want to use it everywhere, including my xbox and my phone which ain't working here yet..)

- acemt - 2011-10-11

eskro Wrote:this is nice!
i was just about to populate my CONCERT section!
but thing is, why do we need a seperate scraper for concerts?
i mean, the scraper TMDB doesnt work for concerts?
i've seen some concerts there online,,

ok thanks

You weren't allowed to select that option for some reason. I agree, why not just port the IMDB.org scrapper as is into the "music video" selection

Would it be possible for one of you smart people to make a edit to allow the use of the IMDB scraper in the music video section...PLEASE

Thanks

Using CE with this skin - locomot1f - 2011-10-12

greetings,

i've had a lot of trouble using Cinema Experience with this skin on my ATV 2.

I would always get a bunch of errors saying:
Error: Requested setting (pvrplayback.signalquality) was not found. It must be case-sensitive

I've been using the latest nighties.
Here's is a pastebin

per a suggestion i switched skins and the plugin works great. whatever this error is that keeps coming up seems to be eating up all the memory and reboots my ATV 2.
Would love to know if other people out there are experiencing this problem. Or if it's something you can fix.

let me know if you need further information.

- acemt - 2011-10-12

acemt Wrote:Sorry, let me try again. Almost a third of my concerts are coming up with double listings. There are 2 thumbs. One is showing a path for the video_ts.vob, and the other is for video_ts.ifo

Also, for blu-ray rips, there are 2 as well, one for the path (title)\certificate\ID.BDMV
and one for (title)\certificate\BACKUP\id.bdmv

for regular .mkv files, no problem at all

Seems according to the wiki, we need to be able to set "use folder names for lookup to prevent the double thumbs for these kind of files. Any chance of getting that added to your scraper Marcos? Thanks

- isamu.dragon - 2011-10-12

acemt Wrote:Seems according to the wiki, we need to be able to set "use folder names for lookup to prevent the double thumbs for these kind of files. Any chance of getting that added to your scraper Marcos? Thanks
when you set sources is when you do this. Skin has nothing to do with it.

- mad-max - 2011-10-12

acemt Wrote:Seems according to the wiki, we need to be able to set "use folder names for lookup to prevent the double thumbs for these kind of files. Any chance of getting that added to your scraper Marcos? Thanks

This has nothing to do with your scraper...it's a general scraper setting you can take

- rdcwillem - 2011-10-12

Hi, just registered for this thread. I have used MQ2 for the past half year, it's brilliant. Now I'm using MQ3 for the past few days and it's even better (prettier and faster).

I am using the Low List view. It shows the IMDb rating in the bottom left corner using one to five stars. Is it possible to use a numerical rating (i.e. 7.8 instead of ***)? I have set the option to use numerical ratings instead of stars, but it doesn't seem to help in the Low List. Any ideas? Thanks!

- chrisvilla - 2011-10-12

Alael Wrote:[BUG REPORT]

Ok, I've confirmed DarkParagon's problem. When adding a new source in Videos and setting it as a Favorite, then activating a new Favorite menu (pointing to the newly created source) a message stating that the library is empty appears. However, if I go manually to videos and to this source, everything works ok. I don't know if that's a skin or Eden issue.

Has anyone found a workaround for this?
I have exactly the same prob using MQ3 and eden-pre (10 sept)

- chrisvilla - 2011-10-12

Also...

how do i change the font on a favorite to look like all other menu items.

at the moment im using the metal style and all menu items are bold upercase letters. but the favorite menu item only has the first letter bold, the rest regular (thinner) letters

- acemt - 2011-10-12

isamu.dragon Wrote:when you set sources is when you do this. Skin has nothing to do with it.

Correct me if I am wrong, but when you select "music videos" that option goes away

I am asking Marcos because he wrote the music video "concert" scraper that came out a couple of days ago.

The alternative would be to just let us use TMDB scraper as is for Music videos

- mindweaver - 2011-10-12

MarcosQUi I have the Swedish translation ready!

http://fetastebilderna.se/Swedish.zip

Please put it in MQ3! Big Grin

If any Swedes in here have suggestion on changes or errors, please PM me and I will fix.

- mad-max - 2011-10-12

acemt Wrote:I am asking Marcos because he wrote the music video "concert" scraper that came out a couple of days ago.

The alternative would be to just let us use TMDB scraper as is for Music videos

The Scraper that Marcos provided it the TMDB scraper just with "musicvideos" as extension-point in the addon.xml...

mm

- acemt - 2011-10-12

mad-max Wrote:The Scraper that Marcos provided it the TMDB scraper just with "musicvideos" as extension-point in the addon.xml...

mm

Ok Max, then why can't I select "use folder names" in "music videos" like I can in "movies". That is the change that would stop the double files from showing I imagine.