Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- chrisvilla - 2011-10-14

Figured out how to get a Files folder to be accessible via the home menu. I went into the home.xml, the down to the favourite i was trying get to link properly, and changed:

-<item id="31">
<!-- custom favourite 1 -->
<label fallback="31031">$INFO[Skin.String(CustomFavourite1_Label)]</label> <include>Favourite1Backdrop</include> <thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(CustomFavourite1_Background)]</thumb>
<onclick>$INFO[Skin.String(CustomFavourite1_path)]</onclick>
<visible>SubString(Skin.String(DisableFavourite1),true)</visible> </item>

to this:

-<item id="31">
<!-- custom favourite 1 -->
<label fallback="31031">$INFO[Skin.String(CustomFavourite1_Label)]</label> <include>Favourite1Backdrop</include> <thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(CustomFavourite1_Background)]</thumb>
<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(10025,"D:\\NFL\\")</onclick>
<visible>SubString(Skin.String(DisableFavourite1),true)</visible> </item>

My link now opens up my NFL folder without the need to scan into the library or create an nfo

- mindweaver - 2011-10-14

87ja322 Wrote:Thanks for the patience, I don't even know what Eden or pre-eden are. I just had the standard windows download and thought Eden was the windows version.

There are so many to choose, is one more stable than others and do I just backup my current install and install over it?

Thanks.

Just install the latest one and you will be fine!

- grauhase - 2011-10-14

wait a minute...I didn't know u now can play blu-ray images (iso) using XBMC (without external players)...when it started?!

I´m sure I tried (again) it a few days ago and it didn't work.

Cause I just managed to play 3 blu-rays ISO.

- wouterdt - 2011-10-14

clubwerks Wrote:I have a feature request, unless I'm missing something. I would like to be able to view the plot when I'm watching a show. Like hit the info screen, hit it a second time to view the plot instead of closing the screen. Hit it again or hit exit to close the screen. It could be a switchable feature as I know some people might not like it.

+1

- Cronk - 2011-10-14

hentai23 Wrote:oh and another thing , please add the watched icon to tv episodes

i get the watched icon in my non library movies , but not in my non library tv episodes

+1 with this issue. I have the watched indicators turned on. The indicators show up at the Show and Season levels but not on the episodes. These were showing up fine until about a week ago. Also, the watched/unwatched counts are working correctly, as seen in the Showcase view. I haven't made any changes to my nightly build so i'm not sure what the issue is.

EDIT: I just discovered that only the Landscape view is missing the watched indicators. They show up properly in all of the other views. This is the case in both library and file mode.

- 87ja322 - 2011-10-14

What a sweet skin. Thanks for all the work. Any help on how to get the extra artist background fanart to slideshow when playing music on the home screen or in "now playing" view? I can't seem to find the setting. I have the smaller "artist slideshow" plug-in working, but was would like for the background fanart to change. Thanks!

- hentai23 - 2011-10-14

"isamu.dragon wrote:Already present look in skin settings"

i hate when people try to seem as if they knew wtf they was talkin about -.-'

"Originally Posted by hentai23
oh and another thing , please add the watched icon to tv episodes

"Already present look in skin settings"

anyhow,hellz no it isnt not for non library mode tv episodes folder , yes you can set the properties of the source you added in files mode and i set my animes source to damn tv episodes in order for anidb scraper to pick them up wich it does perfectly ...once again ...-.-'....and my movies source i set as movies and it shows the watched icon perfectly ..once again we call this NON LIBRARY MODE!!!!...sooooooo..perhaps you want me to make another youtube clip...watch what you are wishing for , xD

"You just updated from Dharma, didn't you?
There isn't A Files mode anymore. to Access the files press down on the Main Menu on either Movies or TV Shows"

wrong!!!!!!!!!im using the latest preeden build and there IS!!! a video files!!

perhaps you should check youre skin settings Rolleyes, it goes under the name videos under shortcuts Nod

"Smart Playlists can achieve this

If when you set your content to "Use Folder Names For Look Up" you won't have duplicates."

first off wtf?,smart playlists? wtf !have i asked about smart playlists?no!!
and you think that fixes the fact that about 200 movies are missing from the movies library? oh and i still get duplicates with that Rolleyes

as said use file mode aka non library aka fav a source under videos since library option is nonexistent anymore and add it to youre main menu as fav then just rename accordingly as you set them up either tv episodes aka animes or movies aka movies xD, the same thing, in order to get all youre movies , some arent in the metadata database so it would seem thats the reason why library doesnt pick all up makes you kinda wonder why library mode even exists in the first place when file mode does it so much better Nod

"You could just either map the clean library function to your remote and/or enable the advanced setting "Clean Library on Update""

and where in hell would that be? since ive went trough my entire xbmc skin and settings no clean library on update function nowhere Nod

p.s: pardon some of my french yall but people that act as if the know wtf they are talkin about as already said piss me off beyond all reasoning,funny he hadnt replied to my

remark i made about the onscreen keyboard not having the symbols tab , was actually waiting for another smartass response xD ,get youre facts straight then talk isamu.dragon ok,peace

- isamu.dragon - 2011-10-14

For clean on update add this to advancedsettings.xml (Located in the userdata folder)
Code:
<videolibrary>
    <cleanonupdate>true</cleanonupdate>
  </videolibrary>
if you do not have a advancedsettings.xml in your userdata folder create the file and add this
Code:
<advancedsettings>
  <videolibrary>
    <cleanonupdate>true</cleanonupdate>
  </videolibrary>
</advancedsettings>

to map a button to your keymap add to you current keymap (keyboard.xml located in your userdata/keymaps folder) this
Code:
<global>
    <keyboard>
      <button you want to map>CleanLibrary(database to clean)</button you want to map>
    </keyboard>
  </global>
if keyboard.xml does not exist in userdata/keymaps, create it, and use the following code
Code:
<keymap>
  <global>
    <keyboard>
      <button you want to map>CleanLibrary(database to clean)</button you want to map>
    </keyboard>
  </global>
</keymap>

to view Episode Watched Tag

to get to the files menu on an UNALTERED AQ3

- hentai23 - 2011-10-14

but if i dont map a key to clean library on update i created the advanced.xml as you showed, i want it to autoclean the library once i delete movie in files mode ,

i cant imagine the advanced settings you gave me cleaning the library on deletion of a file, hmmmm......?

and as said NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that show watched tag isnt working in tv episodes files mode , damn bro you should try it instead of typing first ok -.-'

then youll see what im talkin about, then you can come up with a solution that is IF you can , and then id appreciate and shut up but until then im waiting ....

Animes non library:

http://s1033.photobucket.com/albums/a413/breakdown23/?action=view&current=thereagain.png

http://s1033.photobucket.com/albums/a413/breakdown23/?action=view&current=herelook.png

http://s1033.photobucket.com/albums/a413/breakdown23/?action=view&current=seeininfopanelitshowswatchedbutnotinthedamnedviewofmyfolder--.png

to show you how its supposed to be here the movies folder, wich the watched icon gets attached to anyhthing you have actually accesed now if thats an jpg or sub file or clip in that movie folder no matter it works!!

unlike animes aka tv episodes files ,no episodes , no main episode folder nothing only the dropdown info -.-':

http://s1033.photobucket.com/albums/a413/breakdown23/?action=view&current=movies.png

http://s1033.photobucket.com/albums/a413/breakdown23/?action=view&current=moviestwo.png

and about there being no symbols tab for the onscreen keyboard in mq3 i dont think i have to post a screenshot of that too right? since you can very much test it yourself

by trying it and then switching to any given skin witch will most likely have the symbols tab -.-'

- butchabay - 2011-10-14

hentai, why you should use a clean LIBRARY if you're using File Mode?
Maybe i don't get you, or maybe you're using both, library and file mode?
Reguarding watched icons, just make a simple request:
"Could you please add watched tags for episodes in file mode?"
It isn't that difficult or?

- hentai23 - 2011-10-15

-.-'....oh boy ....let me put it like this

i ONLY use file mode, LIBRARY IS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

ok , so since i only use file mode but the function clean library removes the leftover info and coverart in file mode once deleting a folder i would like it to autoclean the non library not having to go to video settings and click on clean library ok, i hope this explains it abit better ,jeez xD

p.s:

almost forgot marcos please add the watched and unwatched and movies bar you get from the regular movies aka library in main menu for files mode the same goes for tv episodes since as said i add the files mode folders as favs to the main menu

aka movies aka animes

you could say i want all the goodies from movies library for non library aka files mode , i beg of ya!!!

actually hovering on movies snipit just wont show that anyhow as you can see no watched amount etc bar on the top left as you get with regular videos or movies menu item since its a files source faved and renamed as movies aka movies category and added as menu item same with animes aka tv episodes category :

http://s1033.photobucket.com/albums/a413/breakdown23/?action=view&current=showing.png

- eskro - 2011-10-15

Hi guys, can someone tell me what file name to give to images for that they
appear when your in MUSIC section?

example, how do you name the CD COVER?
folder.jpg?
or
<album name>.tbn?

same for ALbum FanART that should be displayed as background,,,
fanart.jpg?
or
<album name>-fanart.jpg?

thx

- nemulate - 2011-10-15

Wow not sure if it's just me but you seem to have a very aggressive, demanding and rude tone to your posts sometimes hentai! There's a thin line between asking for help in a demanding way and being downright rude and you sound like you're close to crossing it!

- nemulate - 2011-10-15

eskro Wrote:Hi guys, can someone tell me what file name to give to images for that they
appear when your in MUSIC section?

example, how do you name the CD COVER?
folder.jpg?
or
<album name>.tbn?

same for ALbum FanART that should be displayed as background,,,
fanart.jpg?
or
<album name>-fanart.jpg?

thx

I use folder.jpg for album art and artist art and fanart.jpg for all fanart backdrops.

- eskro - 2011-10-15

nemulate Wrote:I use folder.jpg for album art and artist art and fanart.jpg for all fanart backdrops.

thats what i did too,,
can u take a look here
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=911221&postcount=963
and tell me how can i fix my issue?
thx