Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- isamu.dragon - 2011-10-15

bberger Wrote:http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/win32/
Windows version

Do these nightlies have PVR support / is there any way to install the PVR addons without having to compile the whole package?

My internet connection is pretty darn slow at the moment due to a construction site next to my house and it takes about 1 second per file to handshake, so downloading the whole source would cost me about - some days..

The current build from scintilla contains some bugs that cause MEGA tearing without v-sync enabled and MEGA laggy picture when v-sync enabled. This bugs should have been fixed by now, but there is no update on his site..

If I have to compile the whole package.. is there any chance somebody could help me out and upload a current build?

thanks!

best regards,
Bernhard
Nghtlies have 0, zilch, nada support for pvr

but here is pinkie pie to cheer you up

- clubwerks - 2011-10-15

I follow proper naming conventions. Here's how many movies or TV shows I have misnamed by EMM or Sickbeard or XBMC, expressed as a percentage of my total 10,000 TV shows and 2000 movies. Zero point zero percent.

- k4sh1n - 2011-10-15

ROFL +1 to: "isamu.dragon" pinkie pie post!

It may be me, but is there a way to mark the smart playlist one has added to the home screen in MQ3 as watched.

The tick appears in the unaltered MQ3 for both movies and TV Shows, but not for any new home screen items I've added to segregate my movies, any help would be appreciated! Nod

- hentai23 - 2011-10-15

isamu.dragon:"Again, theTVDB is your friend, name your Anime series folders the same name they have."

theyre already named the way theyre supposed too didnt i already say this , except the episodes in them arent exactly ep01s01 named , wich has a simple reason cause i get this crap grouped layout some type of 3d wall that like has 0 overview -.-'

http://s1033.photobucket.com/albums/a413/breakdown23/?action=view&current=animeandhentaimixed.png

http://s1033.photobucket.com/albums/a413/breakdown23/?action=view&current=animeep.png

"I have over 200 different Animes going on, and I have had no problems with either Ember nor Sickbeard."

yeah but tvdb isnt exactly an source for anime nor hentai , its anidb where the love is , word!!!

"Guess My 3162 Different Movies don't amount to your 4000, but every 6 months I try to Improve my naming system and/or Organization.

Took about 3 days to rename my original folder (was a File mode user until Camalot)"

yeah well perhaps i will fukin have to bite my teeth together and fuck through this crap , but if i do this i need some real advice and perhaps some youtube clip or screenshots how you do it , words wont get trough to me with shit like this xD

"Sorry, but XBMC does not use an arbitrary naming scheme, but scene releases do."

talk about it fukin cunts are happy enough to upload shit but , they all must not use a media center , instead play movies the old fashioned way -.-'

"Sometimes you have to man up, grit your teeth, and do what you don't want to do. Once you rename the Current movies to the proper scheme, it is easy to comply to it in the future."

you have a damn point even thou i hate to admit it , hell!!!

"
Code:
Example:
Downloading Kung Fu Panda
original name: 1-3-3-8.com_mhd-kfp2-720p.mkv
New Name: Kung Fu Panda 2 (2011).720p.BlurayRip.mkv

Place File in folder Named:
Kung Fu Panda 2 (2011)

It sucks to do this but will save you a lot of headaches.

If your files are just in 1 massive folder (all files in one directory), I have a tool that can create the folders for you."

for this i already got myself a batch wich i just have to click once in a while and it autocreates according folders and sorts all movies and according subs together but hardly have to do so , but they of course use the exact shit name of the godawful naming scheme of the downloaded movie -.-'

"For renaming your anime series/TV Series you can use the Rename Master to rename ALL the files really quickly."

you mean rename all my animes to for example to , appleseed ....-.-'

but each anime has its own name .....how in hell would it know what shortcuts to remove from the title and just leave the correct name , in a matter of fact some animes of mine was only half complete in the name i actually had to look up the japanese abreviations in order for anidb to pick up some .

"Just because Your naming scheme (because you CHOOSE not to change the interwebs once downloaded to your machine)is [naughty language] shit, [/naughty language] doesn't mean XBMC's library mode is."

yeah but it could be more convenient you gotta admit for it to search the name in the movie file itself?, i always thought that the real movie name is in there somewhere in the movie file ? hmmmmm.....

"Fix your names and all will be nice.[/quote]"

stop reminding me ...god damned it!!! xD...thou ember media manager is a good idea its just the unreliabel its built, thou if you have specific settings for movies for that too , id too would appreciate it , anything that will make the correct naming of my movies easier or even automated , instead of wasting so much time,when its not necessary !!!

- hentai23 - 2011-10-15

clubwerks Wrote:I follow proper naming conventions. Here's how many movies or TV shows I have misnamed by EMM or Sickbeard or XBMC, expressed as a percentage of my total 10,000 TV shows and 2000 movies. Zero point zero percent.

well then i mustve done something wrong with ember ....not!!! -.-'

dont know what tv episodes you got but most of my stuff isnt even on american channels its mainly japanese animation and some hentai stuff , wich a large percentage doesnt even exist on tvdb if at all -.-'

now if theyd integrate the anidb scraper i use in xbmc itd be a different story , as said and thanks to that got atleast 2 full episode folders renamed to another anime of mine , thank god it didnt do more damage or else somebody wouldve gotten slaughtered xD...-.-'

and i sure hope it didnt mess up aka falsely rename some of my movies , harrrr!!!

- Poison - 2011-10-15

Is there a way to add playlists under the "Movies" sub category?

I've created a smart playlist which sorts out the HD movies. I would like to add this directly under the "Movies" subcategory. Is this possible?

- RavenNL - 2011-10-15

I haven tried MQ3 yet on my HTPC, but in MQ2 I've noticed that when you update your library or update something else, you normally see that bar filling up. On my screen it's very hard to see how far the bar, so if it hasn't changed since MQ2 would be possible to make it a bit whiter?

- MarcosQui - 2011-10-15

To all users, official announcement:

Aeon MQ 3 final version in October 30 ... Many news and a new exclusive feature. Cool

- shadetree - 2011-10-15

MarcosQui Wrote:To all users, official announcement:

Aeon MQ 3 final version in October 30 ... Many news and a new exclusive feature. Cool

Marcos,

I know skinning is a great passion of yours but do you ever rest? Laugh

- MarcosQui - 2011-10-15

Yes, from 23 pm to 8 am. Rofl

- kardesken - 2011-10-15

Hi.
I haven't used xbmc for long, so this the first try whit Aeon skin for me.
This is an amazing and beautiful skin. I'm impressed of what you manage to do and it brings a real "wow" factor to the hole xbmc.
Thanks for sharing and letting the rest of us use itBig Grin

- mindweaver - 2011-10-15

Awesome! Can't wait Big Grin You are doing a great job! Best looking, most feature rich and at the same time fastest skin. Love it!

- Lockos - 2011-10-15

MarcosQui Wrote:[b]Many news and a new exclusive feature. Cool

This sounds very attractive ! Can we know a lil' bit more about those features and fixes or is this under industrial secret ? Rolleyes

- rolandb5 - 2011-10-15

Using latest OpenElec eden nightly: when entering the music menu and going into an album everything works as it should. However, pushing the back button twice (to go back to mainmenu) makes it crash.

Anyone else with this issue?

- hentai23 - 2011-10-15

damn ...youre just making the wait that more harder for me marcos!!! xD

im expecting great things ....great things....indeed !

p.s: in the end ill stay with files mode since as said its just too much of a god damned hassle and major waste of time , when file mode does it so much better

who knows maybe marcos even added the library goodies to file mode too ...hmmmmmm....

dont forget the symbols tab for the onscreen keyboard marcos!!!, please xD