Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- fixodent6 - 2011-10-26

clubwerks Wrote:Settings>Appearance>International>Region

Thanks

- isamu.dragon - 2011-10-26

@MarcosQui
just took a look at the code for the shutdown timer and instead of this:
Located in 720p/DialogButtonMenu.xml
Code:
<item id="6"><!-- Shutdown Timer -->
    <label>31577</label>
    <icon>icon_button_shutdowntimer.png</icon>
    <onclick>AlarmClock(,Shutdown,)</onclick>
    <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(nobuttonshutdowntimer)</visible>
  </item>
You might want to change it to this
Code:
<item id="6"><!-- Shutdown Timer -->
    <label>31577</label>
    <icon>icon_button_shutdowntimer.png</icon>
    <onclick>AlarmClock(shutdowntimer,Shutdown)</onclick>
    <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(nobuttonshutdowntimer)</visible>
  </item>
That way the user can actually have a timer and not automatcally shutdown on them. (I had to set a keymap setting so I could use this function.)

- Enigmas - 2011-10-26

Where are the pictures studios? And in what file is specified functional image <-> studio?

- MarcosQui - 2011-10-26

isamu.dragon Wrote:.......
That way the user can actually have a timer and not automatcally shutdown on them. (I had to set a keymap setting so I could use this function.)

Thank you for your report, fixed.

- shadetree - 2011-10-26

Quote:Originally Posted by isamu.dragon

Nice fix for the timer!

- M@tze - 2011-10-26

I have (still) a problem with smartplaylists. I created a smartplaylist called "kids" which only shows me movies in a special folder (where the movies of my kids are stored). Afterwards I configured in the skin menu a "Main" button from type VPLAYLIST1, enabled it, named it "KIDS" and configured it to use the smartplaylist which I created before. If I choose this button now in the main menu, the screen switch and I get a choice between "Genre, Playlists, ..." and not the movies from my playlist.

Then I configured the same functions (name, smartplaylist, enable) to a VPLAYLIST1, which is a submenu of the main VPLAYLIST1 which I configured before. And this works as estimated! It opens a movie view with only the kids movies selected. Nod

Why does the VPLAYLIST1 in the main menu does not work like the VPLAYLIST1 in the submenu?

I hope you understand what I mean, otherwise I have to take screenshots.

Second question:

Is there a way to configure the button "movies" in the main menu with a smartplaylist instead of showing all movies in the database?

- MarcosQui - 2011-10-26

zzakira Wrote:cool I hope that soon the final bug to display the covers pressed resolved

Already fixed.

- MarcosQui - 2011-10-26

M@tze Wrote:I have (still) a problem with smartplaylists....

Already fixed too.

- hentai23 - 2011-10-26

and what about me ?:

"hey marcos any way you could integrate the ability to use the layout from movies library in file mode , such as the bottom information etc , since i dont use library , itd be much appreciated, oh and the most important thing!!!

have the ability to completely remove movie entrys from within files mode without having to go into library mode and remove the library entry, since all delete allows you in file mode is to delete the movie but not the library entry so it still shows the movie in files mode even thou you deleted it -.-' ,peace

p.s: ive noticed that when i scrape my anime folder wich i set as tv episodes with the anidb scrapper i get the correct results but for some reason it doesnt save the metadata ,so i get all the poster and fanart but when i access the info panel it first has to download the metadata aka information for that anime prompting me to select the corresponding anime title? ,wich it actually automatically did where i selected update library -.-'

is this a bug of the latest nightly perhaps? ......in a matter of fact is there some way to set the download location of the anime poster , info , metadata to theyre own folders? somewhat like ember media manager does? i wouldnt be asking if there was an ember media manager scrapper plugin for anidb made since then i couldnt care less about this bug,thou since there isnt and this problem has just surfaced like after i switched from using tvdb to anidb scrapper......kindoff clueless here , thanks in advance bro "

would be appreciated bro! xD

p.s: check this thread out marcos this would be killer and most insane if integrated into youre skin

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=106498

- zzakira - 2011-10-26

cool!
great job MarcosQui

- M@tze - 2011-10-26

MarcosQui Wrote:Already fixed too.

Thank you! Big Grin

- bberger - 2011-10-26

Is there any way you can support the

Show Name and Contact Picture on SMS
Show Name and Contact Picture on Phone Call

featured by the Android Remote app?

- athloni - 2011-10-27

Can you please add the option to make the background of the RSS feed non-transparent?
On most background I can't even read my RSS feeds Sad

- acemt - 2011-10-27

Marcos,

Please also make it possible to use any scraper for any category, instead of being limited to a select few

Thanks

- EmiNY - 2011-10-27

Marcos... I loved MQ2 and I've switched up to Eden and MQ3 now and really enjoying it so thanks.

I have read through about 30 pages of this thread, so forgive me if I am repeating things that have already been mentioned.

I have set up several video playlists covering both Movies and TV shows and accessing and watching everything from the main menu works exactly as I'd expect - but some of the features don't appear to work (intentionally or not).
  • When viewing a playlist for TV using the Landscape layout, if I use the context menu at the show level to mark everything as watched, it will mark all of the season folders and individual episodes as watched but it doesn't put the watched tick at the show level
  • When viewing a playlist for TV using the Landscape layout, I have the view set up to automatically display the show information after 3 seconds (default behavior for this layout), but it never appears.
  • When viewing a playlist for Movies using the Showcase layout, marking a movie as watched doesn't set the tick mark
  • This last one is a feature request rather than a bug. Is it possible to include the basic stats Total / Unwatched for each video playlist in the same way you have for the Standard Movie/TV/Music menu items?

Thanks