Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- toineb - 2011-10-29

hentai23 Wrote:well you gotta admit it could use abit of a redesigning not to say its functionality isnt top tier but as said the gui is lacking and no it doesnt take alot of imagination to create a banner with text entrys...xD....-.-',this is constructive feedback , not me trying to make marcos look bad ok

I think this might offend a few people.. But I don't really care..

Sometimes when I read this thread, I wonder why Marcos bothers.. Some of the comments and suggestions would put me off, if I was him.

He has spent a lot of his own personal time to produce a great looking skin and a very functional skin. As this is not currently the final skin, yes it will have bugs. They are to be expected.

The skin can't be personalised for every single user, to implement all of the requests would require so many menu's with so many options the skin would be unusable.

MQ 2 & MQ 3 are his designs, the skins look and feel how he wants them to look and feel. To request fundamental changes to the design and to biatch about it, is disrespectual and rude, no matter how polietly you say it.

If you want a skin that looks and feels different to MQ 3, use a different skin.

When you buy a car, you don't go to the dealer ship to buy a Ford and ask for it to have a Toyota engine.

You can't please all of the people, all of the time. You can only please some of the people, some of the time.

Thank you for all of your hard work Marcos, I think I can speak for most of the users of your skins and posters of this thread, when I say it is very appreciated.

Great Skin, well done !!!

- r4nd0m - 2011-10-29

the skin is amazing, I did spent some time to modify it to my likings and as I said its amazing, only one thing bugging me, seems like an interaction of trakt/traktutilities with randomitems.py which creates an error

apart from that no issues at all, great skin

- MarcosQui - 2011-10-29

toineb, I appreciate your words.

Tomorrow is the day to see the final work, everything was done with great care, always remains a little something to fix, I can not see everything, but the work took months... and continues... Cool

- Martijn - 2011-10-29

MarcosQui Wrote:toineb, I appreciate your words.

Tomorrow is the day to see the final work, everything was done with great care, always remains a little something to fix, I can not see everything, but the work took months... and continues... Cool

Are there changes to the strings.xml or can I use the current one for translation? If so could you PM the final version?

- Stop - 2011-10-29

Running slow on ATV 2, any reason?

- MarcosQui - 2011-10-29

Machine-Sanctum, there are several changes.

I ask that you wait, tomorrow you will have the updated file.

- m0v1em4n - 2011-10-29

toineb Wrote:I think this might offend a few people.. But I don't really care..

Sometimes when I read this thread, I wonder why Marcos bothers.. Some of the comments and suggestions would put me off, if I was him.

He has spent a lot of his own personal time to produce a great looking skin and a very functional skin. As this is not currently the final skin, yes it will have bugs. They are to be expected.

The skin can't be personalised for every single user, to implement all of the requests would require so many menu's with so many options the skin would be unusable.

MQ 2 & MQ 3 are his designs, the skins look and feel how he wants them to look and feel. To request fundamental changes to the design and to biatch about it, is disrespectual and rude, no matter how polietly you say it.

If you want a skin that looks and feels different to MQ 3, use a different skin.

When you buy a car, you don't go to the dealer ship to buy a Ford and ask for it to have a Toyota engine.

You can't please all of the people, all of the time. You can only please some of the people, some of the time.

Thank you for all of your hard work Marcos, I think I can speak for most of the users of your skins and posters of this thread, when I say it is very appreciated.

Great Skin, well done !!!

I totally agree well done Marcos, Looking forward to the update tomorrow

- hentai23 - 2011-10-29

me too ...even when i "biatch" about the gui some times xD

btw wasnt bitchin was just bringin some constructive feedback ever hear of it , seems not -.-'

p.s: marcos youre hard work is very much appreciated and xbmc wouldnt be half of what it is without youre skillz,stay fresh

- Lady Baerbel - 2011-10-29

Cant wait until tomorrow :-)

- clubwerks - 2011-10-29

hentai23 Wrote:me too ...even when i "biatch" about the gui some times xD

btw wasnt bitchin was just bringin some constructive feedback ever hear of it , seems not -.-'

p.s: marcos youre hard work is very much appreciated and xbmc wouldnt be half of what it is without youre skillz,stay fresh

I've posted in this thread since day 1. I can't recall anything that you've written that didn't seem like bitching or just plain being rude. If you don't like the skin, go make your own.

- LakersFan - 2011-10-30

mindweaver Wrote:Ok, if that is so I would like to request that the info from movie pause is deployed there if clearart is not activated. I don't have clearart, and would like the nice info.

I agree. If not how mindweaver descrived above, then just simply the projected end time anywhere on the screen when paused or the info button is pressed would be nice. I love being able to press info during a movie to see what time it is over when I am running late. :p

- chippie - 2011-10-30

MarcosQui Wrote:Hi chippie, a long time do not you come here, nice to have it back.

About the problem, do not worry, this feature is something else, nothing has changed, the Aeon MQ 2 does not show the data (file folders in video menu), neither Confluence nor any other skin (I believe). I do not remember the Dharma, but Eden is anyway, is normal.

Hey Marcos, thanks, just been busy with work, family etc....no spare time at all!Big Grin

Not sure if we are talking about the same thing here so just in case;

This is using the latest Eden builds.

In MQ 2 If you navigate Movies>File then go to one of your Movie folders or Playlists all the Media tags are displayed, Codec, Aspect, Studio etc...

In MQ 3 If you do the same you do not get any tags, just the movie name and Extra Info.

In addition to this under MQ 3 you can only see the sources you have added when in File mode, in MQ 2 you can actually navigate your whole structure, Playlists, Recntly Added etc... this part is not really an issue at all for me just pointing out the differences...

As always greatly appreciate your hard work!!!!!!

Terrific - vikikang - 2011-10-30

thanks for bringing us such gorgeous skin. one question: Reinstallment will overwrite the previous settings or not?

- Rumik - 2011-10-30

If I haven't said it enough before, I love his skin Smile thank you Marcos for your time and effort Smile

I'd like to take the opportunity to request a feature Smile Trakt utilities support Wink

Thanks!

- mindweaver - 2011-10-30

LakersFan Wrote:I agree. If not how mindweaver descrived above, then just simply the projected end time anywhere on the screen when paused or the info button is pressed would be nice. I love being able to press info during a movie to see what time it is over when I am running late. :p

Yeah because when you pause a video that is played from "files mode" it displays end time. And when you pause a video that is played from "library mode" it does not display end time when paused.