Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- mattchapman - 2011-11-01

First, let me say I really appreciate your work.

I've been using the MQ2 skin and loved it alot. I just installed MQ3 and am getting to grips with it.

I'll come out and say there are some modifications that I am not a fan of:

- info bar during pause at top of screen instead of bottom (looks terrible)
- cast in the movie info screen seems broken
- file path scrolls on movie info screen (worthless and annoying)
- next songs now scroll in the RSS thingy when playing a CD
- the now playing graphic/fontsize at the very top of the screen is reduced to be almost unreadable
- the skin is supposed to be lighter/faster but for me its about 1 second slower from the moment I select "movies" to all the movies showing up on Wall view

Please don't take it the wrong way - I just wanted to put these out there for consideration.

Keep up the good work!

- BDPNA - 2011-11-01

MQ - Thanks for your incredible work. This is a landmark achievement. A triumph!

I realize you probably hate to come to the thread and read about all the potential bugs, but I figured I'd share a few in case they are common and fixable for others (then again these could just be due to the way I do things and no fault of yours).

1 - Have you done any testing with shared libraries using PathSubstitution or MySQL? I currently share my thumbnails folder via SMB and have it substituted on all my other machines. When I switch to "use posters.jpg and landscape.jpg" for tv modes, none of my remote machines can see the artwork and just show blank icons. When I leave these options off, images show fine, though I'm wondering if this option requires these to all reside locally on the machines (and if maybe I just don't have the right addon installed that is copying them over and keeping them synced up).

2 - After running the PsuedoTV addon, I have no control of the main menu addon after quitting. This one may be my fault but I figured I'd ask to see if anyone else using the addon had that problem.

This skin is AMAZING - I can't believe you put all this hard work in and give it away to us like this. We are too lucky.

Thank you!

B.

- RavenNL - 2011-11-01

My recently added stopped working, only thing that has changed in the last few days is that I installed MQ3. It worked fine for a while but yesterday I rebooted the computer and now recently added only show blanks.

Anyone else experiencing this as well?

- wilson.joe - 2011-11-01

RavenNL Wrote:My recently added stopped working, only thing that has changed in the last few days is that I installed MQ3. It worked fine for a while but yesterday I rebooted the computer and now recently added only show blanks.

Anyone else experiencing this as well?

It's not that it doesn't work for me, it gives me an error box after
its completed.

- jitterjames - 2011-11-01

The new skin is fantastic Marcos! Beautiful, power and fast.

Congratulations on a great achievement. NodNodNod

- wouterdt - 2011-11-01

Marcos you did an amazing job on MQ3! Thank you!!

- muRte - 2011-11-01

Great work! Smile

I realized that there's a new "Concerts" tab in main menu. How do I populate it? And I've also noticed that the "Games" and "Programs" tabs have disappeared from the main menu.. How can I retrieve them?
Thanks!

- Juno - 2011-11-01

Great job Marcos!!! Smile
As its Confluence based, should have language support.
But at polish language is not supported.
I can change language, place, time zone etc... but it doesnt affect on interface.
Interface (Home menu and rest of menus etc) is still in english.
Any idea?
Thx

- MarcosQui - 2011-11-01

Confluence based ? I believe you're confusing with another skin. Big Grin

Aeon MQ 3 has no Polish translation at this time.

- MarcosQui - 2011-11-01

wilson.joe Wrote:vplaylist 6-10 have no place to put a playlist.

Bug confirmed and already fixed.

Thank you for reporting.

- jpno5 - 2011-11-01

Marcos, how easy would it be to change some of the vplaylist shortcuts to program addon shortcut?

- dazombie46 - 2011-11-01

@MarcosQui

A new bug for you!!Angry

I dont understand why Submenus under Favourites arent showing what i have selected!!

A blank site tells me: add content by selecting the "VIDEO" menu!!!

->Video menu-> adding source XX (any content), then add this source to favourites! --> then go to Skin customization -> adding the XX favourites to the submenuXX in Favourites1....

back to main Menu----> selecting ->Favourites1-submenuXX---> empty!!!!!!! wow amazingStare

- pyrodex - 2011-11-01

@MarcosQui any insight how to use the Advance Launcher integration into the 1.0.0 release?

- schlatterboy - 2011-11-01

Awesome Theme, please go on MQ.

- MarcosQui - 2011-11-01

dazombie46 Wrote:@MarcosQui

A new bug for you!!Angry

A blank site tells me: add content by selecting the "VIDEO" menu!!!

:

Before writing here you should have done the same test in another skin.

Had he done so he would notice that the bug is the script. Wink