Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

unable to see fanart in Music Main Menu while playing music - shivanair - 2011-11-02

I am unable to view the artist slideshow in the Home Screen for Music, (refer to the screen shot you have provided on Page One):
At times, all I can see is the artist image in a square box on top. The default backdrop is shown on the Music Home screen instead of a artist slideshow.

How do I get this?

Please help.

- Krautmaster - 2011-11-02

hm i only have the english skin language ... why does german not work (ah saw that it was removed for now, sry)? The Thumbnail Problem in LiveTV is not fixed yet too.

- knuffi - 2011-11-02

Great work.
I have two questions:

1: Could you make the library status panel a bit longer? In a larger collection the text doesn't fit in and is constantly scrolling.

2: Could you please release the uncompressed media textures, so it is possible to change certain images like the watched symbol?

- Feanorean - 2011-11-02

I'm about to tick over to 10,000 episodes too, so I guess I'll experience the library status scrolling soon.

what?? - dazombie46 - 2011-11-03

MarcosQui Wrote:Before writing here you should have done the same test in another skin.

Had he done so he would notice that the bug is the script. Wink

so you cant fix that or whatHuh i dont understand!!

- mattchapman - 2011-11-03

For me, the timelag between selecting Movies and the screen populating with movies has gotten worse with MQ3 vs MQ2. It's about 3 seconds. At first I thought its because I have so many movies, however, its the same on TV Shows where I only have about 20 titles.

Anyone else experience this?

Thanks

- mindweaver - 2011-11-03

MarcosQui. Is it possible to have XBMC read cover art from id3-tag when browsing mp3 files in files mode?

Like here:

EDIT: Nevermind! I got it working. I didn't have tag scanning enabled Smile

- Flooooo - 2011-11-03

Hi!

Ist there any HOW-TO or FAQ about configuration a LIVE-TV or s.e

I'm using tvheadend to watch live-tv but i can't select the 'TV button' under settings :confused2:

- Rumik - 2011-11-03

mattchapman Wrote:For me, the timelag between selecting Movies and the screen populating with movies has gotten worse with MQ3 vs MQ2. It's about 3 seconds. At first I thought its because I have so many movies, however, its the same on TV Shows where I only have about 20 titles.

Anyone else experience this?

Thanks

Yeah, the delay is pretty painful Sad

- CHRONiC YOUTH - 2011-11-03

For some reason when I install this skin I get a tremendous amount of lag.. And I also can't get any of the library views to work I enable them but when I go to my files they still look the same..

- CHRONiC YOUTH - 2011-11-03

Greattttttttt -___- now it bricked my atv2 gotta do a complete restore, I couldnt get anything to work properly with this skin maybe i was doing something wrong or does it not support atv2 on 4.4? anyone else with an atv2 on 4.4 have this working without extreme lag/crashing/and library art not working?

- mystefix - 2011-11-03

hello,

first thanks to this grat skin, i really like it !

Unfortunatley i have some problems with it.

* I'm using an XBMC-PVR installation and if i want to configure the tv channels i didn't get the configuration side for it, the skin remains on the same side and did not change. So i used the confluence skin to configue the channels.

Software:
XBMC-PVR Pre-11.0 GIT Lars obdenkamp (old repository)
Aeon MQ 3 Skin 1.0

- MarcosQui - 2011-11-03

chippie Wrote:You can no longer add Custom items to delivered Main Menu Items. This is somehting I would like to see come back in a future release.

@Marcos, from your previous reply, yes I realise I can create Custom Main Menu Items and add to them but then I lose the Recently added widgets and library stats. Still as mentioned we cannot have everything! Big Grin

I can never keep everyone happy, then please tell me, that submenu must be available, fav, addon, playlitst?

I propose an exchange;
I put the submenus in fixed menus BUT I retreat submenus on the custom menus 6-10 (super mode).

All agree?

Edit:

And yet, if I put three submenus of each type will see someone claim that it is little, if I put 10 submenus of each type will see someone complained that the skin was slow .... and history repeats itself.

- MarcosQui - 2011-11-03

M@tze Wrote:@MarcosQui

If you need help for translating to german, please let me know!

I honestly do not know. The mad-max was working on it, but gave no further news.

- MarcosQui - 2011-11-03

chippie Wrote:Is there any way to get the sub-menus to wrap without showing the blank cells?

In MQ 2 it fills/wraps all the submenu cells.

Cheers!

chippie, this was discussed during the creation of skin (unfortunately you were not present), and it was decided = is more logical to each submenu just appears only one time, instead of five times the same button. Wink