Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- Dtekmario - 2011-11-08

MarcosQui will it ever be able to have another view then list and low list in plugins ?

- chippie - 2011-11-08

MarcosQui Wrote:chippie, my fault, I sorry.

In English.xml go to this string:

<string id="31585">VISUALIZATION PRESETS</string>

and replace to:

<string id="31538">VISUALIZATION PRESETS</string>

Done.

Great thanks! Big Grin

- M@tze - 2011-11-08

Parker_Payne Wrote:Hi mad-max,

Thanks for your work. I've seen that some parts were not translated yet (e.g. id 31101 to 31122 and 31743 to 31769). I suggest we work together to finalize that. Especially because I already did this in advance, as I was not sure whether marcos could contact you for the translation...

I'll send you an PN...

Regards

Hi,

I already translated these lines and corrected the grammar and spelling errors mad-max did. Here you can download the strings.xml in version 1.0.1:

Link

Please check it, maybe I made mistakes or forgot something too ... Wink

M@tze

- Krautmaster - 2011-11-08

lüppt gut, danke Wink

- Zxurian - 2011-11-08

awesome skin.

one quick issue. On the previous version of MQ3, I was able to re-order the items on the main menu by just editing the coded order of the entries in Home.xml. (not a skinning expert, just hunted where I thought they might be.)

with this new version, I can't seem to find them. Could you point me to where the order of menu items displayed is? (file / line numbers, etc..)

ex. I would like my menu to show up in the following order: ADDON2, VPLAYLIST1, VPLAYLIST2, TVSHOWS, ADDON1.

Thanks!

Keep up the awesome work!

- bandelguy - 2011-11-08

Artist logos are not showing in home menu now playing widget as in the 1st post. but they are showing in the music library . any suggestions on this matter

- shadetree - 2011-11-08

Zxurian Wrote:awesome skin.

one quick issue. On the previous version of MQ3, I was able to re-order the items on the main menu by just editing the coded order of the entries in Home.xml. (not a skinning expert, just hunted where I thought they might be.)

with this new version, I can't seem to find them. Could you point me to where the order of menu items displayed is? (file / line numbers, etc..)

ex. I would like my menu to show up in the following order: ADDON2, VPLAYLIST1, VPLAYLIST2, TVSHOWS, ADDON1.

Thanks!

Keep up the awesome work!

I was about to ask this too.Smile

- toineb - 2011-11-08

Dtekmario Wrote:MarcosQui will it ever be able to have another view then list and low list in plugins ?

Go to view types, you can add from there

Settings>skin>view types>plugin view types

showcase
wall
panel

- Dtekmario - 2011-11-08

toineb Wrote:Go to view types, you can add from there

Settings>skin>view types>plugin view types

showcase
wall
panel

Seriously ?
Show me how ?
I mean show me print screen with You Tube files in showcase view on Pre Eden.

- gargoyle67 - 2011-11-08

is there anyway to change the "Watched" tick overlay back to this one ?
Ticked one just doesn't look as good imho No

- toineb - 2011-11-08

Dtekmario Wrote:Seriously ?
Show me how ?
I mean show me print screen with You Tube files in showcase view on Pre Eden.

No manners ? No ?

Anyway, even without a please....

Youtube doesn't have the showcase option but it does have wall...

- devkid - 2011-11-08

fattoony Wrote:devkid
Do you have dirty regions (dr) enabled in advancedsettings.xml?
This causes crashes and or long pauses (20-40 seconds) when moving from certain views and the main menu and is making the skin unusable on my system with dr enabled.
Thanks your reply. I should have mentioned that I am using Dharma release. I guess the DR option isnt available there at all (also I cant find it in my advancedsettings.xml).

So MQ3 should be perfomance wise the same as MQ2?

- astrotrain - 2011-11-08

@ Marcos

There seems to be a bug I noticed with TV show playlists:

If you create a Playlist containing tv episodes and add it to the home strip. If you use the "banner info" Viewtype the drop down panel showing the TV show profile (synopsis) does not drop down but it does drop down if you are not using a playlist but instead the main "TV Shows."

I use to think it was the pre eden build but now is definately related to the skin.

thanks

- Krautmaster - 2011-11-09

hm weather doesnt work for me any more... dont know why. If i change the Citys no Name appear while changing but it appears correct in the overview without Temps and forecast and animation...

ideas?

Network and Internet works fine.

I have a problem with MovieTrailers too... i get the information that Trailers are availiable but it doesnt work. I think it is using apple movie trailers but i have 2 versions , Lite and normal Apple Movie Trailers, the nonLite tells me that there are modules missing (?) and the Lite works fine for me but i think the Skin uses the normal nonLite one or?

Any ideas on both topics! Thanks!

- mad-max - 2011-11-09

Attention all german translators:
We should organize pur translation...some people took my Basis and posted a revised version...others sent me a ok with suggestions and complete translations...currently we have more than five different translations...we should meet up at IRC and disuss the following actions in order ti avoid Chaos...
I'll ping all of you guys to get this sorted...as Kong as this has Not been done,just hold on with posting translatiojs...

mm