Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- Dtekmario - 2011-11-09

toineb Wrote:Youtube doesn't have the showcase option but it does have wall...

Exactly! Why doesn't it ?
There are many others oddons, like seeontv, where only list and low list is available, while on aeon nox there is multiplex for it, so it doesn't depend of an addon.
It's just a simple list with images. Why it's not possible to use all the views ?
Is it a bug that can't be fixed or is there a reason for it ?

Weather - Wanilton - 2011-11-09

Krautmaster Wrote:hm weather doesnt work for me any more... dont know why. If i change the Citys no Name appear while changing but it appears correct in the overview without Temps and forecast and animation...

ideas?

Network and Internet works fine.

I have a problem with MovieTrailers too... i get the information that Trailers are availiable but it doesnt work. I think it is using apple movie trailers but i have 2 versions , Lite and normal Apple Movie Trailers, the nonLite tells me that there are modules missing (?) and the Lite works fine for me but i think the Skin uses the normal nonLite one or?

Skin use only Lite version for trailers, Apple Trailers Lite is the correct plugin in this case...

YES, look here, the problem with weather is changes in API, broken service in all skins, using weather plus, solve, but is necessary change provider for AccuWeather, in addon configuration:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=112798

Skin use only Lite version for trailers...

- LAW-Mastermind - 2011-11-09

I don´t know if it is possible, but it would be awesome to have the movie count of the smart playlist on the main menu, just like the one on the movie section.
And would it be possible to have different viewtypes for different smart playlists? Atm it is not possible, cause of XBMC, or ?

- wex101 - 2011-11-09

I noticed when using the lowlist viewtype and viewing my episodes, nothing is highlighted to show my selection except the rating on the far right goes from grey to white. This is extremely hard to see from a distance. Is this just an issue on my end or is it true for the skin?

And if it is true for the skin, is it something that can be adjusted so it is easier to see what item is being selected?

Edit: Here is a screenshot to show what I am talking about

- Parker_Payne - 2011-11-09

Krautmaster Wrote:hm weather doesnt work for me any more... dont know why. If i change the Citys no Name appear while changing but it appears correct in the overview without Temps and forecast and animation...

Is a general problem and a known problem. Developers are working on it...

Krautmaster Wrote:I have a problem with MovieTrailers too... i get the information that Trailers are availiable but it doesnt work.

I have flv and mp4-Trailers which work fine. Which Language do you use and how do you start the trailers? I'm asking because the current German translation has a missleading description how to start the trailers.... (falsch <string id="31492">Drücke ENTER um Trailer wiederzugeben</string>
richtig: <string id="31492">DRÜCKE 2X PFEIL UNTEN ZUM ABSPIELEN</string>)

Regards

- M@tze - 2011-11-09

mad-max Wrote:Attention all german translators:
We should organize pur translation...some people took my Basis and posted a revised version...others sent me a ok with suggestions and complete translations...currently we have more than five different translations...we should meet up at IRC and disuss the following actions in order ti avoid Chaos...
I'll ping all of you guys to get this sorted...as Kong as this has Not been done,just hold on with posting translatiojs...

Sorry, I was happy that you released your translation and took a look at it. Then I saw several grammar and spelling errors and started to correct them. As I looked trough the document, I realized that some portions of the file was'nt translated already and woked on them too. After I finished my work, I thought it would be selfish not to release the file here on the forum ...

Maybe you can get the different versions and merge them together, because I was not happy with some of my translations and maybe some other guy had a better idea how to translate specific sentence. Wink

As a suggestion, Winmerge or Notepad++ are fantastic tools to merge simple textfiles together.

- mad-max - 2011-11-09

M@tze Wrote:Sorry, I was happy that you released your translation and took a look at it. Then I saw several grammar and spelling errors and started to correct them. As I looked trough the document, I realized that some portions of the file was'nt translated already and woked on them too. After I finished my work, I thought it would be selfish not to release the file here on the forum ...

Maybe you can get the different versions and merge them together, because I was not happy with some of my translations and maybe some other guy had a better idea how to translate specific sentence. Wink

As a suggestion, Winmerge or Notepad++ are fantastic tools to merge simple textfiles together.

@M@tze:
do not apologize...any help is appreciated...it is just the way how the procedure is taking over ;-)

Will have a complete revised version sent to all guys hopefully this evening or tomorrow...

@ParkerPayne:
thanks for getting the new files done so quick...will take a look at it and merge them!
Thanks for your help...

cheers,
mm

- tomcoleman - 2011-11-09

i love this skin!

How do i have it so that the movies background art (superman) changes automatically to something else?

im using openelec with Pre eden 11 skin mq3 1.0.1

- gargoyle67 - 2011-11-09

tomcoleman Wrote:i love this skin!

How do i have it so that the movies background art (superman) changes automatically to something else?

Settings>skin>shortcuts/backdrops>
Then just select what menu background you want to change and press enter, Select if you one image or multiple press enter and then just point to your folder with the images in it and select ok.

- Deano316 - 2011-11-09

Currently using Dharma on Vista, have a few of quick questions.

1. How do you make playlists in MQ3. Previously used Nox and they were created under Video on the Homescreen?

2. Is it possible to make the headings on the home screen bigger so they don't scroll as I have a few longer ones? (TV Shows, Movies etc)

3. Have tried changing the Backdrops, pointed to the right folder but wont change the backgrounds on the main headings (TV, Movies) it just stays black. Did I miss something?

I'm a new arrival to the MQ3 party having bypassed MQ2 in favour of Nox and I must say it shows a lot of promise. Aside from not being able to have clearlogos in the showart view (personal preference), it's a damn fine skin (",).

- toineb - 2011-11-09

tomcoleman Wrote:i love this skin!

I have mine randomly use different fanart from my movie collection

- gargoyle67 - 2011-11-09

@MarcosQui,
Don't know if it's been reported yet, But there appears to be a bug in the watched overlay "tick"
I'm using Dharma 10.1 & Aeonmq.3-1.0.0

When selecting "View:multiplex" on the library sidebar then turning on the "fixed list" option, I then change to "view:Landscape" on the libray sidebar for my episodes library, Although I get a watched tick on my season covers I get no overlay tick on my episodes. Also my sidebar options fail to appear after this process Huh

ImageImage

- toineb - 2011-11-09

Deano316 Wrote:C
I'm a new arrival to the MQ3 party having bypassed MQ2 in favour of Nox and I must say it shows a lot of promise. Aside from not being able to have clearlogos in the showart view (personal preference), it's a damn fine skin (",).

At the moment, you can either go with -

Or.....

- toineb - 2011-11-09

wex101 Wrote:I noticed when using the lowlist viewtype and viewing my episodes, nothing is highlighted to show my selection except the rating on the far right goes from grey to white. This is extremely hard to see from a distance. Is this just an issue on my end or is it true for the skin?

And if it is true for the skin, is it something that can be adjusted so it is easier to see what item is being selected?

Edit: Here is a screenshot to show what I am talking about

On mine, you can see a highlighted bar across the episode

- clubwerks - 2011-11-10

I have a question and I'm not sure if it's skin related, but I've never noticed it in another skin.

When you bring up the settings while watching a show, what are the visual(video): on/off and visual(audio): on/off settings? I've switched them between on and off, but I'm really not sure what they do. Thanks.