Kodi Community Forum
[WIP] Precession Project - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: WIP Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+---- Thread: [WIP] Precession Project (/showthread.php?tid=108402)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: [WIP] Precession Project - Hitcher - 2012-08-09

It's not currently being worked on but at the time it's also not been canned.

I'm busy on contract work at the moment (hence Alaska's lack of progress) and I expect Arc's busy as well.

RE: [WIP] Precession Project - pettson3816 - 2012-08-09

(2012-08-09, 16:16)Hitcher Wrote: It's not currently being worked on but at the time it's also not been canned.

I'm busy on contract work at the moment (hence Alaska's lack of progress) and I expect Arc's busy as well.

Thanks. Good to know that it hasn't been canned at least. Keep up the good work.

RE: [WIP] Precession Project - phil65 - 2012-08-09

yes, good to hear. i especially like the idea of the side bars on the left side (although i´m not sure if i would get used to vertical labels, but definitely looks interesting)
keep it up.

RE: [WIP] Precession Project - Arcanthur - 2013-01-18

Hey guys, long time no see ;P I've been pondering what to do with this skin as I don't have a lot of time and I've been working on a new project as well, and I definitely don't have time to work on both. So, I was thinking. If someone would like to inherit this skin, I'd be willing to turn the reigns over to the right person. And I'll be around from time to time if there any questions about a design decision.

So, whadaya say? Any takers?

RE: [WIP] Precession Project - Arcanthur - 2013-01-20

oh well, seems there is no interest. pity :S guess it's getting shelved for the time being.

RE: [WIP] Precession Project - hoopsdavis - 2013-01-20

I would have loved seeing this skin developed for Frodo, looks like a great skin.

RE: [WIP] Precession Project - pettson3816 - 2013-01-20

Wish i had the time to learn skinning so this skin would see the light of day. Sad

RE: [WIP] Precession Project - mortstar - 2013-01-20

(2013-01-20, 03:23)Arcanthur Wrote: oh well, seems there is no interest. pity :S guess it's getting shelved for the time being.

Put it on github and let someone take it on from there?

RE: [WIP] Precession Project - butchabay - 2013-01-21

@Arcanthur
I may think everyone is still busy working on their own project to get it ready for frodo.

Once frodo is released i'm sure someone will pick this great skin.

Cheers mate ...

RE: [WIP] Precession Project - Arcanthur - 2013-01-22

(2013-01-21, 12:57)butchabay Wrote: @Arcanthur
I may think everyone is still busy working on their own project to get it ready for frodo.

Cheers mate ...

That's cool. I don't want the skin to die, I just don't have the time to work on 2 at once. And on that note.....

Celestium is coming... Wink

RE: [WIP] Precession Project - pettson3816 - 2013-01-22

(2013-01-22, 00:02)Arcanthur Wrote:
(2013-01-21, 12:57)butchabay Wrote: @Arcanthur

Cheers mate ...

That's cool. I don't want the skin to die, I just don't have the time to work on 2 at once. And on that note.....

Screeeeniiiees!

RE: [WIP] Precession Project - Japaja - 2013-01-22

(2013-01-22, 00:02)Arcanthur Wrote: And on that note.....

And for those of us unaware is that like a totally new skin? Sorry I'm not really in the loop. Blush

RE: [WIP] Precession Project - reazorFX - 2013-01-27

(2013-01-20, 20:17)mortstar Wrote:
(2013-01-20, 03:23)Arcanthur Wrote: oh well, seems there is no interest. pity :S guess it's getting shelved for the time being.

Put it on github and let someone take it on from there?

+1

RE: [WIP] Precession Project - Hitcher - 2013-01-27

I think Arcanthur wants hand it over to someone who is serious about finishing it rather than letting everyone have access to it.

RE: [WIP] Precession Project - reazorFX - 2013-01-27

(2013-01-27, 10:55)Hitcher Wrote: I think Arcanthur wants hand it over to someone who is serious about finishing it rather than letting everyone have access to it.

a okay then +1 for butchabay Wink