Kodi Community Forum
blu-ray in 1080p with dts-hd and truehd - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=222)
+--- Forum: Feature Requests (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: blu-ray in 1080p with dts-hd and truehd (/showthread.php?tid=109314)

- bluray - 2011-10-11

steelman1991 Wrote:LMAO - oh forgot to ask, what part of the code did you contribute? to make it work?. The comment was made in response to Mark thinking you actually wrote the program Big Grin Merely pointing out the error of his ways.
just to be clear and no, i never claim to write the code! i gave proper credits and thanks to those who wrote the codes. if you read the entire forum in xbmc, you'll never find anyone as proud as me to showcase pre-eden. i fought with so many users just to get my voices heard. it's not perfect, and it was very tough to make it bitstream dts-hd and truehd fluently.

i'm simply an end user, and i wrote the guide so others can enjoy it too

- steelman1991 - 2011-10-11

Deleted

- bluray - 2011-10-11

steelman1991 Wrote:Oh and I know you haven't.
if you areadly knew, why asked?

Deleted

- bluray - 2011-10-11

steelman1991 Wrote:Does there have to be a reason?
you asked me a question. i answered it, and you said you knew it already. if you already knew the answer, why wasting time to ask a question? Huh

Deleted

- flyingernst - 2011-10-12

Hi, is there any synch problem known (yes, even with even settings) between dts-audio Stream and the video stream?! With dts-hd I have iterative audio pop-outs....for a very very short time...like a blink of an eye. DTS-hd, same source, dont makes trouble with powerdvd. The same file played with the original xbmc 10.1 (only the stream) has absolutely no problem. With True-HD I dont have any problems, DD+ still dont works

I use Ati 6450, Onkyo TX-SR 805 and a fullhd/24p TV

- clubwerks - 2011-10-12

bluray Wrote:don't feel bad, most of us overlooked the simple thing one way or another. when i first start using pre-eden in july for the first time, it took me a while to figure out it. i considered turning up the volume in xbmc is one of those simple thing!

Geez, man. One of those simple things? One of those simple things that you could probably mention in your initial setup instructions since it seems to affect 100% of all installs.

- clubwerks - 2011-10-12

steelman1991 Wrote:Because I can.

No offense, but what a dick. With all due respect.

- steelman1991 - 2011-10-12

deleted

- bluray - 2011-10-12

clubwerks Wrote:Geez, man. One of those simple things? One of those simple things that you could probably mention in your initial setup instructions since it seems to affect 100% of all installs.
i should! since i thought that it is simple, i didn't bother to include it. i'm glad that you figured it out by yourself though!

- bluray - 2011-10-12

clubwerks Wrote:No offense, but what a dick. With all due respect.
what can i say? some people just like to waste others time!

- bluray - 2011-10-12

flyingernst Wrote:Hi, is there any synch problem known (yes, even with even settings) between dts-audio Stream and the video stream?! With dts-hd I have iterative audio pop-outs....for a very very short time...like a blink of an eye. DTS-hd, same source, dont makes trouble with powerdvd. The same file played with the original xbmc 10.1 (only the stream) has absolutely no problem. With True-HD I dont have any problems, DD+ still dont works

I use Ati 6450, Onkyo TX-SR 805 and a fullhd/24p TV
i'm not quite sure what you meant by audio pop-outs, but you can try to set your htpc power option to "high performance" and set onkyo to passthrough video.

- steelman1991 - 2011-10-12

Deleted

- bluray - 2011-10-12

Dear Moderator,
Please remove all posts related to steelman1991 from this thread, because it has nothing to do with setting up xbmc and it add no value to this thread. It's wasting valuable space in here.

Thanks.