Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience1080 (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=197)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) (/showthread.php?tid=109470)

- kyotocafe - 2011-10-08

Would it be possible to add a favorite as a custom item on the main menu?

I can choose from video addons, music addons, programs, playlists.. but not my favorite items.

- `Black - 2011-10-09

Yes but you have to select custom and manually set the path to

PlayMedia(path_to_your_favourite)

There's only a suboptimal solution for setting a favourite via a dialog and I don't plan to add it until there's a better solution, maybe even native support with SetFavourite or something.

- wex101 - 2011-10-10

Hi Black, I was just curious to find out it creating more views for programs was on your near future todo list. I love everything about this skin except browsing my programs with that list!

- kyotocafe - 2011-10-10

`Black Wrote:Yes but you have to select custom and manually set the path to

PlayMedia(path_to_your_favourite)

There's only a suboptimal solution for setting a favourite via a dialog and I don't plan to add it until there's a better solution, maybe even native support with SetFavourite or something.

Thanks so much. It worked Smile

I have been using the GIT version for a few days and I have to say that this is indeed a very good skin. It is very polished, animations are of a very good quality and the overall feeling is very professional. You did a very good job with this.
It should definitely be on the official repo.

Even though the font is really nice and it matches really good the spirit of the skin, I would love to see a font which supports our Japanese characters, since many of my media is Japanese one. But aside from this I am pretty happy using it right now.

Also, another thing that just came to my mind is that it would be nice if the OSD would display the time when the video is going to finish.

- `Black - 2011-10-10

wex101 Wrote:Hi Black, I was just curious to find out it creating more views for programs was on your near future todo list. I love everything about this skin except browsing my programs with that list!

This is definitely on my todo list. Smile

@kyotocafe
I would like to add another font but I didn't find any good free font (free font is needed for the skin to be on the official xbmc repo) yet which I like as much as the current one. Also you can't just replace the font because everything is optimized for the current font so I would need to adjust many things.

- bakito - 2011-10-10

hello everyone,I already post about this but...no answer,is there a way to custom the icon of the menu,it seem doable natively but when I point to a particular picture for movie or tv show it didn't show on the menu...
any idea what I do wrong?
thanks for your good work and time!
cheers

- `Black - 2011-10-10

bakito Wrote:hello everyone,I already post about this but...no answer,is there a way to custom the icon of the menu,it seem doable natively but when I point to a particular picture for movie or tv show it didn't show on the menu...
any idea what I do wrong?
thanks for your good work and time!
cheers

This is a bug in the repo version, try the git version or wait for an update.

- bakito - 2011-10-11

thanks for your anwser!!!
cheers

- kyotocafe - 2011-10-11

It looks like fonts are not displayed for cdArt and Navi-X addons:

cdArt Manager (version 2.5.1)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Navi-X (3.7)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I think the issue with this skin and Navi-x was already reported in this thead before, but I don't remember reading anything about cdArt Manager.

- `Black - 2011-10-11

It's the same issue for all addons. I don't use the font naming that Confluence uses so no fonts are displayed in those addons... I'll change it some time.

- SaViOr - 2011-10-11

Excellent skin well worth the long wait. Congratulations Black!

My only request is the addition of Poster View to program views so I can have the same lovely box view for all my Advanced Launcher games.

Otherwise a superb skin really good effort. Laugh

- Japaja - 2011-10-12

I think u should add a simple "+" icon to panels when "More..." is selected. Like the one u have on "Add Videos..." maybe?

Oh and just wanted to ask why u made the up arrow decrease the value and down arrow increase it? Can be confusing at times.

- otcho - 2011-10-12

In 'Poster-List' view on tv-season level, the rating is always 0.0. I'll guess it can be removed then?

- `Black - 2011-10-14

Japaja Wrote:I think u should add a simple "+" icon to panels when "More..." is selected. Like the one u have on "Add Videos..." maybe?

Oh and just wanted to ask why u made the up arrow decrease the value and down arrow increase it? Can be confusing at times.

"More..." where?

Seems like most skins use reverse="yes" for the spin control. I don't use it because for me the spin control values are in an (vertical ascending) array, e.g. [1,2,3,...,n] and so for me naturally I press down for the next item in the list and up for the previous item. I think I'll add a skin setting for this and set it to reversed by default so it matches with most of the other skins and if someone (me for example) wants to use the default direction, he can change it.

- Slurrrp - 2011-10-14

'Black, one tiny bug, nothing spectacular, but the 3rd custom home panel opens the path that's selected in the first custom panel.