Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience1080 (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=197)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) (/showthread.php?tid=109470)

- mad1993max - 2012-01-11

`Black Wrote:This is because of the watchlist script. I delayed the loading until the script has finished fetching the informations.

i am not top at this, but would it be possible, to start the skin immediatly, and fetch the infos on the flight, so that there appear short after?

or collect it once and store it some where, so that the next startup is much faster?

- Martijn - 2012-01-11

mad1993max Wrote:which addon is a better replacement for apple trailer?

Well because Apple Trailers isn't officially supported any more in Eden. I fixed it and renamed it to 'The Trailers' (it's in XBMC repo).
Got all the XBOX and Dharma code ripped out.

Sorry for the hi-jack 'Black Rolleyes

mad1993max Wrote:i am not top at this, but would it be possible, to start the skin immediatly, and fetch the infos on the flight, so that there appear short after?

This can cause the skins to not be smooth at start so that's also why i think 'Black chose it this way.

- butchabay - 2012-01-11

mad1993max Wrote:i am not top at this, but would it be possible, to start the skin immediatly, and fetch the infos on the flight, so that there appear short after?

or collect it once and store it some where, so that the next startup is much faster?

I really don't know what's the problem on startup, it's delayed ok, but how many times you need to start xbmc? If you want a slik startup you'll need to remove addons such as next aired, watchlist etc. Just my 2 cents ...

- iorifly - 2012-01-11

When I speak of trailhers not speak to visualize any trailers movie trailers and yes I have.

- tungmeister - 2012-01-11

butchabay Wrote:I really don't know what's the problem on startup, it's delayed ok, but how many times you need to start xbmc? If you want a slik startup you'll need to remove addons such as next aired, watchlist etc. Just my 2 cents ...

I find it surprising how long xbmc now takes to load with watchlist enabled, mine now takes ~45 seconds to the homescreen where as it was more like 10 before. I wonder if the script will ever be more efficient.

Looping screen? - emal011 - 2012-01-12

I was trying this Skin, and with Metro looks good, just, after open it i´m just looking this screen:

I think that´s not normal. Isn´t?

- nbplopes - 2012-01-12

Mine takes 3 seconds or less to start.

Most probably you guys need to install some missing scripts. Check the logs. To leave that screen, press ESC.

From the top of my head you need to install at least: script.globalsearch and script.watchlist.

SOME BUGS:

I've been noticing some weird bugs in edge cases:

#1 Panels not showing the first image after start. Need to cycle over some poster first.
#2 It seams that navigation context on the home screen is sometimes lost. This happens when XBMC is left running for sometime (some hours maybe), not sure.

Cheers,

Nuno

- iorifly - 2012-01-12

emal011 Wrote:I was trying this Skin, and with Metro looks good, just, after open it i´m just looking this screen:

I think that´s not normal. Isn´t?

that then font and the clock ?

- emal011 - 2012-01-12

well i leave my Pc on like for 2 hours, and when i come back it was at the same point(screen). I don´t know what it´s running on the back..

The font it´s Droid from the Honeycomb-Android SO. I´m trying to change it a little bit. Other colors and so on... XD

- bakito - 2012-01-12

hello black!
no time for now for the translation but I'll manage to find some!
I notice a bug when coming out from pseudo tv the skin get stuck on the search panel....you can still navigate but all you can see is the search panel...not moving....
I had the same problem but didn't manage to reproduce it ( it was when tweaking setting or something like that ) but turning off pseudo tv reproduce this bug everytime...(I have pseudo tv in my tvshow panel custom shortcut by the way)
thanks again for your work
cheers

- ederson - 2012-01-12

@tungmeister

are on wifi and mysql db?
my htpc is connected through wifi and it takes about that time ...

- nbplopes - 2012-01-12

emal011 Wrote:well i leave my Pc on like for 2 hours, and when i come back it was at the same point(screen). I don´t know what it´s running on the back..

The font it´s Droid from the Honeycomb-Android SO. I´m trying to change it a little bit. Other colors and so on... XD

As I said, press ESC to leave that screen. Install missing scripts. Simple.

- nbplopes - 2012-01-12

bakito Wrote:hello black!
no time for now for the translation but I'll manage to find some!
I notice a bug when coming out from pseudo tv the skin get stuck on the search panel....you can still navigate but all you can see is the search panel...not moving....
I had the same problem but didn't manage to reproduce it ( it was when tweaking setting or something like that ) but turning off pseudo tv reproduce this bug everytime...(I have pseudo tv in my tvshow panel custom shortcut by the way)
thanks again for your work
cheers

It seams that is the same problem I described. Navigation context is sometimes lost.

- anthonykappa - 2012-01-12

Wow. The Metro skin looks great!

One quick question. How do I get the "Ongoing TV Shows" tile in the "Home" section to display posters instead of banners?

- nbplopes - 2012-01-12

anthonykappa Wrote:Wow. The Metro skin looks great!

One quick question. How do I get the "Ongoing TV Shows" tile in the "Home" section to display posters instead of banners?

I had the same problem. Go to the TV shows screen, on each show press context button (C on the keyboard), Get Thumbs, choose a poster. That is the way I did at least.