Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience1080 (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=197)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) (/showthread.php?tid=109470)

- iorifly - 2012-01-12

emal011 Wrote:The font it´s Droid from the Honeycomb-Android SO. I´m trying to change it a little bit. Other colors and so on... XD

where you ?
how to use ?

- anthonykappa - 2012-01-12

nbplopes Wrote:I had the same problem. Go to the TV shows screen, on each show press context button (C on the keyboard), Get Thumbs, choose a poster. That is the way I did at least.

Thanks. Bit of a pain but it worked Smile

- `Black - 2012-01-12

In the tvdb scraper settings set prefer posters instead of banners. Then you'll always get a poster. For banner's enable use locally stored banners in the skin settings and download them with artwork downloader. This is the way to go for tv shows. Smile

@ bakito & nbplopes
Don't know what those scripts are doing but onload doesn't get called if you come back from PseudoTV, hence the navigation problem. But I think I can fix it.

Edit: I pushed a possible fix for the navigation context problem.

- nbplopes - 2012-01-12

`Black Wrote:Edit: I pushed a possible fix for the navigation context problem.

Ok, I'll try it. Meanwhile, i'm at work and connected to my HTPC at home just now. Left last night running.

As I suspected, the navigation context is now lost after waking from the screensaver, so the same problem in this scenario.

What about the other problem I mentioned?

Cheers,

Nuno

- Broads - 2012-01-12

Hi trying to install this skin, but IT always defaults to confluence..

I have installed eden beta, and the scripts from blacks repository.

I have downloaded the metro zip from the repo / website thingy.

I think perhaps I have reference to 1080p before the latest build, so maybe I need to delete from users dir first? If so where is the users dir im on WIN7 program is installed to c:\programfiles\xbmc\ however I'm pretty sure the addons dir is located somewhere else and not in the xbmc folder as there is no skin.blacks etc.. in there just confluence and none of the other skins I have installed.

Incidently how come some people have images of xbox cases? I did'nt think their was a xbox emu? or one that worked!

- iorifly - 2012-01-12

The skin has the support slide last.fm artist ?

- shorty12 - 2012-01-12

Superb skin, I absolutely love it. So thanks for your hard work. I have one question/request however. Would it be possible to make it so that when I enter for example the movie library that the skin fades into a black screen instead of the global background. I know that I can choose a black picture as a global background but I would prefer not to since the global background is used for "Home" and "Search". Thanks in advance.

- `Black - 2012-01-12

Thanks but why do you want to have it fade to black? This would break the feeling of seamless transitions from home to the next window.

- tungmeister - 2012-01-12

ederson Wrote:@tungmeister

are on wifi and mysql db?
my htpc is connected through wifi and it takes about that time ...

No It's all local on one machine, it maybe something to do with the size of my library (~910 movies and ~175 TV series which is over 7000 episodes).

- krish_2k4 - 2012-01-12

tungmeister Wrote:No It's all local on one machine, it maybe something to do with the size of my library (~910 movies and ~175 TV series which is over 7000 episodes).

Shocked

- mad1993max - 2012-01-12

i dont mean to sound stupid or to offend but you could use some fiews form this skin, becaue they would fit to this i think http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=96969

- ECEC - 2012-01-12

`Black Wrote:I have to change the aspectratio to scale, should be correct then but as I said those icons are too big and won't look good even if the aspect is correct.

(this is from a few pages ago talking about icons for custom menu items) Are there icons included with the theme that I should use, then? Or should I just wait until you finish the theme? Smile

tungmeister Wrote:No It's all local on one machine, it maybe something to do with the size of my library (~910 movies and ~175 TV series which is over 7000 episodes).

I have a large library as well, and the script only takes about a minute to run. Luckily the Eden beta fixed XBMC crashing when left on overnight, so it's rare that I have to close/re-open XBMC anymore.

@Black: the recently added list for Music shows individual tracks. The last theme I used showed the most recently added albums. Is this a difference in themes, or do I not have the correct script/add-on installed?

- yanathin - 2012-01-12

Loving the skin! Had a question about video playlists on the metro home screen, though. I'm pretty new to XBMC so I might just not be doing it right, but right now I have a Harmony remote mapped to XBMC. When I highlight one of the custom tiles I made on the metro screen (for example, I made a tile for my girlfriend with episodes of Friends, Project Runway, and some other shows), I would like to be able to hit "play" on the remote (same as "P" on keyboard) to simply play that playlist on random right from the home screen. As it stands right now, the only thing I can do is go into that playlist and select a specific show to play, rather than just playing what's on the entire playlist. Is it possible to play this playlist some other way? Like I said, I'm pretty new, but I'd love some help! Thanks, and keep up the awesome work!

- `Black - 2012-01-12

It's not possible at the moment to play the playlist if you choose video playlist or music playlist as type. Instead you have to add the playlist to your favourites, select favourite as type, select the playlist and choose yes in the following yes/no dialog.

@ECEC
The music panels shows recently added albums AND recently added songs. No script needed, it's natively integrated into XBMC.

- mad1993max - 2012-01-12

a nother questions, weather fanarts based on the weather condition aren't supported jet right