Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience1080 (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=197)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) (/showthread.php?tid=109470)

- mad1993max - 2012-01-12

nice to hear Big Grin
will we see a pause screen with maybee landscape or poster and clearart or logo anytime soon?

- GJones - 2012-01-12

`Black Wrote:@GJones
That's a massive delay. Only thing I could do at the moment is to add an option to disable watchlist.

That would be great. I'm going through the debug log to find the issue. It's not a huge library, but 1600 movies and about 11k episodes.

- `Black - 2012-01-12

Options for animating custom items as well as disabling watch list and random items added.

- Slurrrp - 2012-01-12

I'm in love with your skills Cool

bug: the 4th custom movie tile and 2nd tv tile dont 'animate'

- Jakobsen - 2012-01-12

Broads Wrote:I have installed eden beta, and the scripts from blacks repository.
I have downloaded the metro zip from the repo / website thingy.
I have now also located the user folder and removed manually and re-installed still the same problem just shows confluence.

Incidently how come some people have images of xbox cases? I did'nt think their was a xbox emu? or one that worked!

I have the same problem. Deleted user folders, deleted XBMC, and reinstalled everything - still no dice. Tried to reboot XBMC and then chose the skin again, but it reverts back to Confluence.

Any help? :-)

Oh and thanks for a wonderful looking skin - I've had a crush on the metro style for some time now, so it's wonderful to be able to use it on XBMC :-)

- mad1993max - 2012-01-12

would it be possible to add a fiew for addons like this hier : http://support.boxee.tv/attachments/token/6h3w1xlpevpb17u/?name=App_Library.png

- `Black - 2012-01-12

Yes, a thumbnail view is planned.

@Broads & Jakobsen
Install the Eden beta 1, then my repo + both scripts, download the skin from github, unzip it, rename the folder to skin.xperience1080 and put it in the addons folder. Should work then... if not, I don't know what's the problem. Maybe download the skin from the repo first and replace it afterwards.

- GJones - 2012-01-12

`Black Wrote:Options for animating custom items as well as disabling watch list and random items added.

Thank you, thank you.

- iorifly - 2012-01-12

iorifly Wrote:hank you for answering!

I will try ... because I liked the watch friend! I found the source of hi-tech

I changed the source did as told and nothing has changed!

- butchabay - 2012-01-12

Btw the skin is on xbmc passion repo xperience 1080 SVN

- nbplopes - 2012-01-13

`Black Wrote:I've just added submenus for movies, tv shows and music. You can access them by pressing up.

The way you did it, that is very smart, unsurprisingly Smile

And yes, I'm on OSX. So I suspect on Linux one has more or less the same problems on exit.

I had a look at how XBMC is notifying python services on exi, let's just say it will never work very well.

- GJones - 2012-01-13

It seems to not like the number of movies and shows. I disabled watchlist in the new option but not it does not complete at all. Watchlist seems to call the JSON interface once for each show. I have 197 shows in my libary.

- regnets - 2012-01-13

I would like to add a feature request:

Would it be possible to get customizeable buttons for the home section of the home menu?

I think add ons like youtube, vimeo or my personal recorded tv and live tv arent fitting to tv-shows or movies.

Also it would be awesome if we could disable some sections in the home menu (personally ive got no pictures and no music on my media center).

Do you got any changelog and/or a list of planned features? It is difficult to stay up to date, this thread is moving so damn fast!

At last let me say, this skin is really exceptional. It is looking gorgeous and feeling great!

I really appreciate your work! Thank you.

- ECEC - 2012-01-13

`Black Wrote:@ECEC
The music panels shows recently added albums AND recently added songs. No script needed, it's natively integrated into XBMC.

Is there a way to set it to one exclusively? It looks a bit silly having the same artwork all over the music tab. (I realize this might not be a skin thing, so if someone else can answer that'd be great!)

- Broads - 2012-01-13

`Black Wrote:Yes, a thumbnail view is planned.

@Broads & Jakobsen
Install the Eden beta 1, then my repo + both scripts, download the skin from github, unzip it, rename the folder to skin.xperience1080 and put it in the addons folder. Should work then... if not, I don't know what's the problem. Maybe download the skin from the repo first and replace it afterwards.

Thanks Black just found the log, looks like I am missing something..
Code:
23:42:12 T:3012 M:1131622400   ERROR: Couldn't load C:\Users\Broads\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.Xperience1080\PAL\Font.xml
23:42:12 T:3012 M:1131601920   ERROR: unable to load:C:\Users\Broads\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.Xperience1080\PAL\Home.xml, Line 0
                                            Failed to open file
23:42:12 T:3012 M:1131601920   ERROR: failed to load home.xml for skin:skin.xperience1080, fallback to "skin.confluence" skin
23:42:40 T:3012 M:1117958144   ERROR: ADDON::CSkinInfo::TranslateResolution invalid resolution specified for

Maybe this is the cause.

Hmmmm I think my TV needs updating.... Sad looks like it has something to do with the 1080i folder.. Metropolis works fine that has a 720p folder. I copied the 1080i folder and named as 720p... The skin now works however it is huge!!!

Is there a way to scale? I remember earlier versions of Experiance 1080 working fine...?

Scratch that... Smile changing the resolution under setting / video / screen resolution fixed my issue. Now to have a play.. Smile