[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - Printable Version
+- Kodi Community Forum (http://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Xperience1080 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=197)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) (/showthread.php?tid=109470)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109
- `Black - 2012-02-12 00:04
1. XBMC sets this number so it's not skin related. On both of my machines the number is correct.
2. No add-on should set the content of the container to tv shows, seasons or episodes imo. ESPN add-on seems to do that so that's why you see the next aired info.
3. Nothing I can do about it, it's the number of the item count. You can hide the all seasons item in the advanced settings.
4. Never happened here.
That's on my todo list but low priority. Will "fix" that sometime.
- Ar0w4n4 - 2012-02-12 01:04
Hi, I'm a Networking engineer and programer at my lost time and I love your skin, I think It's the most "fresh" for XBMC.
I'm wonder if you intend to add some video viewtypes, because I usualy use PosterView but the image poster are too high and it hide too much the background. I tested the viewtypes of Aeon Nox and it's the best compromise between the poster size and the background view.
If you're not intend to add new viewtypes, could you please explain me briefly how to change the size of the poster size in the video PosterView ?
- t2ffn - 2012-02-12 01:13
`Black Wrote:1. XBMC sets this number so it's not skin related. On both of my machines the number is correct.
Thanks, I didn't think it was skin related. I've done a fresh install of Beta 3 and 1. is now aligned.
2. is ESPN addon issue then.
3. Thanks, I'll see if I can hide it as I wouldn't use "all seasons" anyway.
4. I can't reproduce this on Beta 3 so may have been a Beta 2 bug?
- `Black - 2012-02-12 01:54
Don't think that 4. was a problem with beta 2. It could maybe happen in some very special cases so if it should happen again, please tell me exactly what you did and when it happened.
No plans for a new viewtype atm. I would not recommend to change the poster size or you are willing to do a lot of changes. If you have some experience with XBMC skinning I can point you in the right direction but I don't want to explain it step by step.
- Ar0w4n4 - 2012-02-12 02:20
Ok, that's too bad, I try to understand the skinning but seeing the length of the xml files, it's disheartening
I know I have to change some values in myVideoNav and ViewtypesVideoLibrary but the structure of this files are strange.
BTW, what's are the future features of the next version of Xperience ?
- brunok - 2012-02-12 15:53
This skin works only on 1080p resolutions? I noticed that xperience1080 doesn't include its code into guisettings.xml. Does it have anything to do with the problem I'm having?
- `Black - 2012-02-12 16:45
It works with any resolution and it does include skin settings into guisettings.xml. If not, there's something wrong with you configuration.
- krish_2k4 - 2012-02-12 17:55
Made 2 more icons, one for film four and a simple HD icon which was requested.
download all 9 icons here
- espengaasemyr - 2012-02-12 19:40
- Ar0w4n4 - 2012-02-12 21:00
Just a quick question, whats the stage visibility and the other stage options ?
- `Black - 2012-02-12 21:04
Visibility and style is self-explanatory, isn't it?
- Dannydeman - 2012-02-12 21:36
edit: fixed :o
- quebert - 2012-02-13 00:15
question, I'm trying to learn XML and was wondering if me undertaking adding the cover view to the file mode would be doable? I have a decent selection of workout videos which no scraper work with so I just add them as "none" would be cool to get big covers so though my bad eyes can see what's what without having to be super close to my tv.
- Bkam - 2012-02-13 13:43
i really like the new homescreen nice job
Is it posibly to have on the move section Random movies posters in the "squars" beside the movie poster if you understand what i am trying to ask
- `Black - 2012-02-13 13:55
You want posters instead of fanart in the spotlight (random movie) section of the home screen panel? If so, no but you could always mod it yourself.