Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience1080 (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=197)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) (/showthread.php?tid=109470)

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - `Black - 2012-06-24

Go to settings -> skin > home > manage custom home panels. Artist images are loaded by the scraper (AllMusic, LastFM etc. - you have to enable "Download additional information during update" in settings -> music) or folder.jpg.

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - vermin - 2012-06-24

uhmm ok, THXS!! xD

Also, does Xperience support clearart on TV Shows?

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - vermin - 2012-06-24

anyhow, thanks for everything else.

I got artists working. I got Add-on replacement working. I got full view of media playing working. And it's all thanks to you,
kiss ! Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - Valdimarsson - 2012-07-01

Sorry. Didn't make my research. My question has already been answered.

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - senna99 - 2012-07-01

Hi Black,

how to make a clean startup video intro,I use:<onload condition="Window.Previous(startup)">XBMC.PlayMedia(special://skin/intro.mp4)</onload> in Home.xml.But home windows to appear, before startup video intro start.Please for help

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - donkee69 - 2012-07-02

Hi Black, im a noob so bare with me, if i want to change the media icons (720p, dts, h.264 etc) with new ones, what size would the need to be and what folder/folders would i need to place them in?

cheers, great skin, i feel these icons are the only thing that brings it down from almost perfect.

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - Carb0 - 2012-07-03

Great skin. I love it.

Is it possible to switch between the categories on the metro home screen with just one key press? I know that you can switch between category titles. But if my selection is on the "Video add-ons" tile in the "tv shows" category, can I switch to the "music" category (or the "Music" tile in the "music" category) with just one key press (it needs 3 currently [up, up, right] or [right, right, right])? Is it possible to add such behavior for the "page up"/"page down" keys?

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - hentai23 - 2012-07-03

(2012-07-01, 22:23)senna99 Wrote: Hi Black,

how to make a clean startup video intro,I use:<onload condition="Window.Previous(startup)">XBMC.PlayMedia(special://skin/intro.mp4)</onload> in Home.xml.But home windows to appear, before startup video intro start.Please for help

have the same problem black hasnt replied yet for intro video support , ive tried it with my external player xbmc setup but id have to remove a file extension from my external player list wich is not acceptable , i hope hell integrate it somehow perfectly into xperience

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - thebearnecessit - 2012-07-08

Black, I have a question about video playlists. The bits in bold are all you need to read if you are in a hurry, the rest is for extra info if you are trying to figure out the issue.

I have created two video playlists and they work great, even when accessed from my favourites.

My problem comes when trying to add them to the "quick nav" section of your skin.

ADDING VIDEO PLAYLISTS TO THE "QUICK NAV" - When I try to add them as video playlists, I click on the "Path" button and the "browse for file" windows shows the playlists\video folder to be empty even though I know it has two *.m3u files in it. Is the skin looking for a different file type here?

ADDING VIDEO PLAYLISTS TO THE "QUICK NAV" BY ADDING THEM AS FAVOURITES - When I try this method, one of the playlists functions perfectly and the other just loads a blank menu (that says at the top - "playlists items page of".

note 1 - the playlist that works when in as a favourite is the one that has mp4 files. The one that doesn't work have all m4v files.

note 2 - none of these items are in the library because they are downloaded youtube video's and converted dvd files that aren't on tmdb.org.

note 3 - when i access these playlists directly from the "playlists" section they work great. and when i access these playlists directly from the favourites section they work great. its just the quick nav that seems to give me a problem?

Any thoughs would be greatly appreciated.

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - `Black - 2012-07-08

You currently can't add .m3u files with the video playlists option because I didn't think of external video playlists in the .m3u format. However you can use the custom option and enter ActivateWindow(Videos,special://userdata/playlists/video/yourplaylist.m3u,return). Don't know what's the problem with the fav method.

@Carb0
Maybe, don't know. Smile

@hentai23
It's not possible to have a clean startup video at the moment... you have to start playing it in the startup.xml but the video won't run smooth because watchlist is loading at the same time.

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - thebearnecessit - 2012-07-08

Thanks for that Black, the custom method works. Plus I got them to work through the favourites as well by making sure i chose the option to play the playlist on selection, instead of just listing it on selection (NB these aren't thee xact words but its the message that comes up as soon as you add the favourited playlist to the quick nav).

Thanks for your prompt reply, you've made by far and away the best looking skin for xbmc. Only small request would be some simple options to make fanart more prominent including more options for fanart during music playback e.g. I love having the fanart retreived last.fm and displayed with pan and scan. sorry i couldn't resist throwing in that request again :-)

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - gechu - 2012-07-09

Thanks for a wonderful skin! I have two questions:

1. How do I set the default action in a library view to be "resume playback"?

2. I often get interupted when watching a movie, is it possible to customize the home screen to include both the latest added media to the library, but also the last viewed but not completed movies/TV-shows?

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - blinkel - 2012-07-11

Hello Smile

How can I remove the "home" menu and its content screen?

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - `Black - 2012-07-11

Modify Includes_HomeNew.xml.

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - blinkel - 2012-07-11

Ok thanks Smile

So..I found the home button: lines 341-348 - works.

Then I removed lines 646 (<control type="group" id="500">) to 1370 (</control>).
The home-content was gone and xbmc starts with the search-content - but I cant navigate with the error keys anymore?!

Sorry I'm a real skinning noob..