Kodi Community Forum
OS X ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X! - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: OS X ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X! (/showthread.php?tid=109976)

RE: [MAC] ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X! - MariusTh86 - 2013-01-12

If you have any of those old NFO files left, mind sending me one or more so I could find out where it was going wrong at? Wink

RE: [MAC] ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X! - mfrelink - 2013-01-12

I didn't but I just generated a couple with SickBeard.
You can download them here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7956968/SickBeardNFO.zip

RE: [MAC] ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X! - MariusTh86 - 2013-01-12

Alright, i'll get working on making it compatible with ViMM, so it at least won't crash in the future. Wink

RE: [MAC] ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X! - mfrelink - 2013-01-12

Sweet!

RE: [MAC] ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X! - mfrelink - 2013-01-13

I got another one for you.
Out of all my shows, there's one giving me a problem.

When I Fetch Metadata for it, it gives me the following error.
It's "The Office US" by the way.

Code:
ERROR: 6
Missing , or } at position 48619
Stack:

JSONItem.parseObject%o<JSONItem>%o<JSONItem>&i4
JSONItem.parseValue%v%o<JSONItem>&i4
JSONItem.parseValue%v%o<JSONItem>&i4
JSONItem.Parse%o<JSONItem>%o<JSONItem>s
JSONItem.Load%%o<JSONItem>s
TVDBSckt.GetShowNFO%%o<TVDBSckt>sb
TVCore.ShowByID%%sb
dlgProgress.dlgProgress.thrProgress_Run%%o<dlgProgress.dlgProgress>o<Thread>
Delegate.IM_Invoke%%o<Thread>
AddHandler.Stub.0%%
threadRun
CooperativeThread

RE: [MAC] ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X! - MariusTh86 - 2013-01-13

That error was actually caused by a typo in the TVDB, i've edited the entry, and it should soon work correctly. Wink

RE: [MAC] ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X! - mfrelink - 2013-01-13

Impressive Smile

It's downloading as we speak.

RE: [MAC] ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X! - sling - 2013-01-14

Many movies no English description with the Moviemeters DB though. Is it possible to add this DB?

RE: [MAC] ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X! - Wilack - 2013-01-14

This is a great piece of software!
Thanks a lot, oftewel, top gedaan, bedankt! Wink

Only one question:
When changing some cover- or fanart in ViMM (or any other thing actually), it doesn't change it in XBMC itself.
I have the option 'look for foldernames' (or something like it) unchecked in XBMC.
What am I doing wrong? This should be the primary goal of this programme I think..
Thanks for the help for this noooooooooob! Huh

RE: [MAC] ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X! - MariusTh86 - 2013-01-14

@sling: Unfortunately, adding additional scrapers isn't currently on my list of requirements, though I may try to add some more after version 1.0

@Wilack: Geen dank, ik doe het ook voor mijzelf, i'm an avid user of ViMediaManager as well. Wink
If a movie has already been scanned in before, you'll have to tell XBMC to 'update' the information, since it won't automatically detect changes to your local media.
You should be able to do this by selecting an item, pressing the 'i' key on your keyboard, or press & hold the play key on your remote, and select the 'Refresh' button in the new screen.
If it tells you that local information has been found, and wether you want to ignore this and use the 'internet' for lookup, choose to use the local data.

Oké, didn't know that one..
I thought that updating the library was all that need to be done..
But there's an option per movie to update?
Will try that when I get home.
Nogmaals bedankt. In Plex was dit een fijne optie, maar dit werkt net zo goed echter ziet er een stuk beter uit!

I Downloaded version 0.5.4, as it says in the very first post that this would be the latest version.
But is that really the latest version? The program itself says it's the latest..
I see 0.6.x versions..?
Can someone point out what the latest version is?

RE: [MAC] ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X! - MariusTh86 - 2013-01-14

the 0.6x versions are unstable & unfinished alpha versions.

After 0.5x, I decided to start again from scratch! which had many advantages, but one advantage it does not have, is being feature complete.
While 0.5x has movies, television shows & anime functional (albeit a bit buggy here and there), the current 0.6x release only has movies fully working, and tv shows are currently being worked on.

So technically, the 0.6x version is the latest, and to me also the higher recommendation, unless you need the anime section, but they can both work side-by-side, for the most part.

RE: [MAC] ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X! - yannickrose - 2013-01-16

Marius,

I was working with the Set manager and i found out that i had to name a set exactly like one of the movie i want to put on it. Also i couldn't change the order of the movies inside the sets. It works with year and if i'm making a new set for StarWars, ill get StarWars 4,5,6 before 1,2,3... can you put an up and a down arrow on the set manager so we can change the order within sets ?

Regarding the name of the Sets, i have the James Bond 50 anniversary BoxSet that i ripped, and i couldn't create a new set with the name James Bond since none of my movies are named james bond. i have the title name (year) bluray.mkv file name pattern.

Thanks !

RE: [MAC] ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X! - MariusTh86 - 2013-01-16

The set manager is a little unstable and experimental.

For now you could make a set with a movie name, then double click on the set name in the list, making it editable, i'll be looking into creating empty sets.
And while it doesn't always work perfect, you should be able to drag 'n drop to re-order movies in a set, and to drag 'n drop movies from the left side into an existing set.