Kodi Community Forum
Fusion MOD by EKIM232 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Fusion Migma (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=135)
+----- Thread: Fusion MOD by EKIM232 (/showthread.php?tid=111596)

Fusion MOD by EKIM232 - ekim232 - 2011-10-04

I decided to post my version of Fusion since I figured someone else might want to give it a try. I am not really taking on many feature requests since I am in limbo on all my work until Eden comes out, but I will entertain some or bugs if there is a need. This was simply just me messing around with Fusion to make it more the way I prefer to have things. Much thanks to Arcanthur for making this great design and to frellAn and Crookas for their MOD pieces I also borrowed in places.

Main features/changes

- New homepage style.
- Custome home menu items. Can also press up and select a default icon once your new menu item is added.
- Changed/added/removed views to make them more my style.
- Works with banner.jpg and landscape.jpg - Posters being default.
- Several additions for add-ons in settings.
- Custome backdrops for homepage.

There is a some other stuff, but you will see once you check it out. Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

- limeblue - 2011-10-04

thanks downloading now. it would be nice if there's any screenshot.

- kyotocafe - 2011-10-06

This is really nice. I have just tried it and I think I will keep it for a long while. Smile

One question though, how can I get rid of the "Windows: home (Home.xml) Mouse...." message on top?

Thanks!

- Rygrath - 2011-10-06

kyotocafe Wrote:This is really nice. I have just tried it and I think I will keep it for a long while. Smile

One question though, how can I get rid of the "Windows: home (Home.xml) Mouse...." message on top?

Thanks!

Go to the skin's directory
\addons\skin.fusionEKIM32

Edit the addon.xml file
Change this line:
Code:
debugging="[b]true[/b]"/>
to
Code:
debugging="[b]false[/b]"/>
Save and restart XBMC

- ekim232 - 2011-10-06

I just fixed the debugging setting and uploaded a new file. Thanks for catching that!

- bandelguy - 2011-10-06

@ekim232: now that eden has got into a soft freeze, will you start again on PRESCENCE?

- kyotocafe - 2011-10-06

Rygrath Wrote:Go to the skin's directory
\addons\skin.fusionEKIM32

Edit the addon.xml file
Change this line:
Code:
debugging="[b]true[/b]"/>
to
Code:
debugging="[b]false[/b]"/>
Save and restart XBMC

Thanks! It worked great.

I have also found another bug. When going to the Videos section from the main menu, I am getting the list of files but I am not able to browse through them.
I can only go back to the main screen or get a menu with only "Settings" on it.

- kyotocafe - 2011-10-06

I have also found another bug with the movies views:

When playing a song, the cdart is overlapping the media flags:

It is not happening with the shows view:

EDIT: I just realised it also happens on the shows views as well, only that the previous screenshot was not displaying media flags Smile

- ekim232 - 2011-10-06

Thanks for pointing out the bugs. They are all easy fixes. I will address them tonight and upload a new version.

- ekim232 - 2011-10-07

All reported bugs fixed and new version uploaded. Thanks for pointing them out!

- kyotocafe - 2011-10-07

ekim232 Wrote:All reported bugs fixed and new version uploaded. Thanks for pointing them out!

I have tried downloading the link on the first post, but it looks like it is the same version that was first uploaded since the bugs are not fixed and I am getting to see the same debug message as before:

- ekim232 - 2011-10-07

I think you need to remove the skin and do a fresh install. I just downloaded the version I have uploaded to mediafire on a new htpc and it does not have the bugs. See screenshot below.

- kyotocafe - 2011-10-07

Thanks!

I finally got it working. I had already removed and reinstalled the skin several times. I tried it on an eden installation and it was working good without the bugs. So... it was definitely an issue with my Dharma setup.
Thus, to sum up, what I did is to install it on another system and then copy the skin folder to my Dharma folder on my main system. Kind of weird but it worked, and I have to say that all previous mentioned bugs were indeed fixed.
Thanks so much Smile

RE: Fusion MOD by EKIM232 - doltuku - 2012-06-18

(2011-10-04, 03:36)ekim232 Wrote: I decided to post my version of Fusion since I figured someone else might want to give it a try. I am not really taking on many feature requests since I am in limbo on all my work until Eden comes out, but I will entertain some or bugs if there is a need. This was simply just me messing around with Fusion to make it more the way I prefer to have things. Much thanks to Arcanthur for making this great design and to frellAn and Crookas for their MOD pieces I also borrowed in places.

Main features/changes

- New homepage style.
- Custome home menu items. Can also press up and select a default icon once your new menu item is added.
- Changed/added/removed views to make them more my style.
- Works with banner.jpg and landscape.jpg - Posters being default.
- Several additions for add-ons in settings.
- Custome backdrops for homepage.

There is a some other stuff, but you will see once you check it out. Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD

Thanks for information

iklan gratis